gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:16:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THANK YOUS FROM MEASURE OF A MAN  (Read 1252 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: July 24, 2005, 11:11:27 AM »

Measure of a Man Liner Note Thank Yous

God, the Alpha, for allowing me to get up every morning to experience a new day, and for filling each day with people and projects that I love so dearly.
Mom - for having bigger dreams for me than I had for myself, and supporting me enough that I had the courage to realize them. I love you, Dad - for quietly encouraging me throughout the years, for playing a very important role in all of this, for being the best guardian angel ever! This album is yours. I love you and miss you. Brett - for wearing the brakes out on my car, putting up with my singing for 17 years, and supporting my every effort. Jeff - for the phone calls reminding me constantly of how proud you are of me and keeping me aware that dad is too. Amy - being so supportive despite separation of time and distance. I love you both. Granny, Papa, Nanny - for your unconditional love and commitment to me, and for thinking I'm the best in the room when I'm not. Diane, Mike, Emma and Mike, Jr. - for pushing me out of my comfort zone on to this new and different "amazing race." Fran - for diving into such a big project with such aplomb and enthusiasm, and for fin ally slowing down some. You are so valuable. Mitch, Leslie, Jordan and Jud - for knowing me my entire life in just four months and for the cassoulet. Amy, Angela, Nick, Suzanne, Amanda, and Kristy - for keeping me grounded and letting me simply be myself throughout this incredible change in my life.
Simon Fuller - for giving me a chance, and co-piloting this "ship" with amazing intuition and skill. Ned Bains - for "beantown," space nk, all the hotel changes, and the amazing amount of patience you have in dealing with me. I am lucky to have you. Camilla Howarth - for helping me speed up the air port buggy, dragging my plane into the hangar, the ride to the St. Paul airport, and being so calm against my hyperactivity. You are a treasure. Vanessa Taub - for the "hair gel" and for agreeing to go on this fantastic journey with me. I look forward to all of the exciting work we will do together! Shonadh French, Tom Ennis, Iain Pirie, Emma Quigley, Laura Hiser, Erin Lazarus, and the 19 crew - for listening to me complain over and over, and for still talking to me after it all.
Clive Davis - for pushing me harder than I wanted sometimes, and for only accepting the best. Charles Goldstuck, Richard Sanders, and Steve Ferrera - for allowing me to make an album that could truly reflect me, and thereby make a dream a reality. Rani Hancock - for working harder than any human being ever should. Pamela Murphy - for protecting me from overly enthusiastic limo chasers. Aaron Borns - for allowing popstar to be redefined. Roger Widynowski - for being an absolute publicity magician, and for the ride on the crop duster. Richard Palmese, Frank Harkins and everyone else at RCA.
Jess Rosen - for guiding me so patiently and knowledgeably through this extremely exciting, yet confusing industry. Jeff Frasco and the folks at CAA - for patiently explaining the system to me. I am looking forward to all of our work in the future. Julie and everyone at Paul Smith - for keeping me in style.
Steve Morales - for the poster; Desmond Child - for the pasta with peas and for the magic trick you pulled off in Minneapolis; Rick Nowels - for the amazing airline tip; Dave Eriksson - for letting me sleep; Cliff Magness - for your "midas touch" on every track you come across; James McMillan - for your amazingly flexible schedule, and letting me practically sleep the entire time I was in the studio and to each of you for your patience with me and your passion for great music. Steve Mac - for knowing the difference between a mistake and emotion (or not), and for making my first true recording experience so memorable.
Nigel Lythgoe and Ken Warwick - for starting this journey off for me with the funniest and most valuable crash course in entertainment possible. Michael O. Byrd, and Slamer - for sharing your love and knowledge of music. Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, and Randy Jackson - for sharing your honest opinions and valuable knowledge about performing in this industry. I really have grown because of each of you. Patrick L. - for not cutting me, and instead scaring me to death. Pachelli and Jerome - for looking out for someone as clueless and absentminded as me and being great friends in the process. I am so lucky to know you both.
Tom - for the contagious laughter; Megan - for the code; John - for the chicken; Kevin S. for the hairdo; Carmen - for "the kiss;" Dean, Mezghan and Miles - for the miracle!
Kimberley - for pantsing me in the kitchen, sharing your knowledge of S.A.M., and getting to the point. I am so thankful that you are in my life. I love you! Ruben - for "setting me up with Kim" and being the most supportive "competitor" and dearest friend I could ask for.
The friends and family that I left out - for forgiving me for leaving them out, and knowing that none of this happened without their love and support. This was without a doubt a big team effort. MY FANS - FOR BEING THE MOST INSTRUMENTAL PART OF MAKING THIS EXPERIENCE HAPPEN FOR ME AND FOR CARING ABOUT ME AND WHO I AM. I HOPE THIS PROJECT MAKES YOU PROUD.
And again, Jesus Christ, the Omega, for giving me gifts far beyond what I deserve, and for allowing me to do what I truly enjoy doing. My life is in your hands.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx