gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:35:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 492
Total: 492

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEW NETWORK JULY 19  (Read 5127 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: July 19, 2005, 01:57:07 AM »

wave Good Morning, everyone!! wave

To address the research findings, Nickelodeon will unveil a series of new Public Sservice Announcements (PSAs) later this month, which focus on the importance of starting the day by eating a balanced breakfast. The first spot entitled The Day the Earth Skipped Breakfast from Nick’s How to be Well PSA series, addresses how eating breakfast provides energy and fuels muscles; but skipping breakfast leads to bad temperaments and sluggish behavior.

The second spot It’s Breakfast Time animated by Klasky Csupo Rugrats features animated utensils rhyming and singing about breakfast foods as needed sources of energy for the start of the day. The various PSAs will run throughout the day and additional spots will continue to rollout over the next few months.

Another finding is that only 39 per cent of kids consistently eat three meals per day. There is a disconnect between kids and parents when it comes to eating behavior. Kids report having greater freedom over their eating behaviors than their parents report. Kids who skip meals have significantly higher body mass indexes (BMI) than kids who eat breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday.

The Kids, Food and Eating Behaviors Study and the breakfast PSAs are two components of Nickelodeon’s multi-faceted approach to address kids’ health and wellness issues. The network, currently in its third year of its award-winning pro-social initiative Let’s Just Playrecently announced the second annual Worldwide Day of Play where the network will go dark on 1 October 2005 to engage kids in healthy and fun activities.

The first-ever Worldwide Day of Play held in 2004, resulted in participation from more than 1,800 grassroots organizations and 250,000 kids. Let's Just Playemploys PSAs featuring Denzel Washington, Hillary Duff, Clay Aiken, and others, community events, partnerships and grassroots efforts to reinforce the pure value of play, and to challenge community infrastructures to support re-investment in recreational resources for kids.

indiana television

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 01:57:56 AM »

THe Broads present:
LB GUIDE

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 01:59:10 AM »

From the Touch of Clay site:
TAKE HEART

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 02:01:45 AM »

From the Ideal Idol site:
A RESPONSE TO CONCERNS ...

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 02:06:46 AM »

Sabbath, Maiden Defend Metal Legacies At First Ozzfest Stop
07.18.2005 12:07 PM EDT

MANSFIELD, Massachusetts — Given the thick peppering of heavy New England-bred acts in this year's lineup, it seemed appropriate that metal's annual daylong summer rite, the Ozzfest, kick off in the Bay State as it did Friday morning.(snip)

It hasn't changed one bit in 10 years," said Zombie of Ozzfest, where he was performing for the first time in three years. "It's a (snip) dinosaur, and that's the way we like it. I don't want to see Clay Aiken."

mtv

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 02:08:03 AM »

Clay Aiken Announces The Jukebox Summer Tour 2005
Posted By clayaikenrulez1 on 07/17/05 @ 02:24 PM
Thanks for the GREAT Clay Aiken article "Clay Aiken Announces The Jukebox Summer Tour 2005!" Clay Aiken is my favorite male singer and male entertainer. Clay Aiken is the greatest and the best male musical artist ever!!! Clay Aiken Rules!!!

andpop

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2005, 02:09:58 AM »

However, beginning Sept. 15, Spade will have a job similar to Hart's - reporting on the entertainment industry. Hart, along with other TV hosts and magazine writers, has found long-standing popularity reporting on all the glitz, glamour and celebrity that exists in La-La Land.

Spade's reports will be decidedly different.

As host of Comedy Central's weekly The Showbiz Show, Spade will satirize the entertainment industry and all who cover it.

"If we were on the air this week, I might be at a reporting desk talking about Tom Cruise," Spade says.

"There's the rumor that Cruise offered Katie Holmes $4 million to be his girlfriend. Actually, it was going to be a million, but Cruise got into a bidding war with Clay Aiken.

inside denver

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2005, 02:15:53 AM »

Here are the top 50 searches on Lycos for the week ending July 16, 2005:

Search Term  Last Week Weeks on List

47  Clay Aiken.....#46.....111
Allergic to Nuts  

50.lycos

If Clay drops 3 more positons, he will fall off the list for the first time in 111 weeks.  Cry!  Cry!

Let's do more searching!!!!!!!

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2005, 02:41:22 AM »

Have a great day, everyone!!

Here ya go:

Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2005, 03:11:08 AM »

Morning' M.B.!   I did some Lycos on Clay last night...ooooo that sounded sort of, well....you know!

Thanks for the news and here's a Cookie to go with  

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005, 04:56:54 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND FRIENDS.

WELL THE NEWS IS PICKING UP EACH AND EVERY DAY.  I WILL CHECK OUT LYCO SEARCH DURING MY WORK DAY.  WOULD NOT WANT CLAY TO DROP OFF.

HUGS
RAINEY AIKEN
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2005, 07:03:05 AM »

Very interesting and good articles about the T.V. Guide article. I hate to think that he is unhappy, when he brings so much happiness to others Cry! These articles brought up some very good points.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2005, 07:36:46 AM »

ALthough I don't post much, I come to this site every day, starting with the ANN.  I just want to thank all of you who keep this site so great . Keep it up!!
 I thought the  "TAKE HEART" article was perfect, a must-read!

Deanna in PA
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2005, 10:17:59 AM »

Thanks for the news, yet again!!  Lots of interesting things popping up now.  Won't be long and we'll be getting lots of concert articles!!

That post from the Ideal Idol site was very good, a wonderful outside reflection about the TV Guide article.  Loved it!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2005, 01:40:52 PM »

THANK YOU DEANNA & MUCH APPRECIATED ALWAYS!!!

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 02:43:14 PM »

Deanna,

I loved "Take Heart" and the "LB Guide."  I had to print them
both out.  Thank you so much!!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2005, 02:54:53 PM »

JUST A NOTE- EVERYTIME YOU SEARCH LYCOS FOR CLAY AIKEN, YOU MUST ALSO CLICK ON ONE OF THE  LINKS THAT POP UP, OTHERWISE IT WONT COUNT
I THINK I DID THIS ABOUT TWENTY FIVE TIMES ON SUNDAY

WE NEED TO DO MULTIPLE TIMES OR HIS STANDING WONT JUMP UP.
IT SEEMS IRONIC THAT HE IS DROPPING OFF THE SEARCHES JUST WHEN HIS TOUR IS ABOUT TO START!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2005, 04:05:21 PM »

MARILYN - I WILL DO MY BEST AND TRY AND DO SOME LYCO SEARCHING.  YOU ARE RIGHT THOUGH YOU WOULD THINGS WOULD BE GOING CRAZY SEARCHING FOR OUR HONEY.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx