gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:50:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 305
Total: 305

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I WON A MEET AND GREET!!!!!!  (Read 10359 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2005, 05:38:27 AM »

Lora - we do have caller I.D., but my husband was on the phone when the Fan Club beeped in, so the call did not I.D. Cry! I almost didn't take the call (thought it was probably a telemarketer!) - I was busy, and I told my husband "tell them your're on the phone and ask if I can call them back". She told my husband "I'm not allowed to give my phone number", but she still didn't say she was from the Fan Club - just asked for me by name. My husband put his call on hold and called me to the phone. I do think that if they miss you the first time they try they call back - I don't think you lose your Meet and Greet just because you can't be reached the first time. With almost 4000 members, surely another Claymaniac will win a Meet and Greet!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2005, 06:48:04 AM »

Frankie   so glad you won  

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2005, 08:10:22 AM »

FRANKIE --I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MUCH --BUT THIS IS JUST SO EXCITING.  YOU ARE A PERFECT FAN WITH YOUR WHOLE MAGAZINE COLLECTION.  

I WAS THINKING --- MAYBE A LIITLE SELFISHLY --CAN YOU GIVE HIM A PICTURE OF OUR SOCIAL EVENT WITH ALL OF US IN IT WHEN YOU GIVE HIM THE PINS?  AND TELL HIM WE WILL BE DOING IT AGAIN.  AND HOW WE LOVE AND CARE FOR EACH OTHER ON THE THREAD WITH HIM AS AN EXAMPLE AND THAT WE HAVE BECOME QUITE THE CHARITABLE GROUP AS WELL. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SAY IT MAYBE YOU CAN WRITE IT IN BIG BOLD TYPE ON A PIECE OF PAPER SO HE CAN'T MISS READING IT.  YOU COULD PUT THE PICTURE ON THE PAPER AND JUST WRITE THE TWO SENTENCES OR SO AROUND IT  --WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I AM SO EXCITED THAT I AM JUMPING UP AND DOWN.  WHAT A GREAT GREAT THING
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2005, 01:54:45 PM »

How exciting for you, Frankie. Don't know you, but always enjoy your posts. Have a wonderful time. All that horrible anxiety about getting tickets now turns to exciting anxiety about actually meeting Clay.

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2005, 04:40:23 PM »

Well, I was told that I would be getting an email with the rules for the Meet and Greet, but just now I got an email telling me that a package will be mailed to me from the Fan Club tomorrow.  shocking I was also given a number that will let me track the package. What can it be? I've already received my Fan Club membership package. Are there so many rules that they have to send them out in a package?!?! Don't Know Are they sending Clay to my house to rest up until the Tour begins? I'll have to wait and see - and I'm not good about waiting

Flakey - if "the rules" allow for a small package, I will put all of the pins, a letter, and some pictures in an envelope. I know that they try to limit the things given to Clay - there is just no way that he could accept all of the things we would like to give to him. Philly would like a thread for all of us to post our thoughts to him - that would be a good idea, too, if it would be allowed.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
houstonclayfan
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2005, 04:49:12 PM »

Frankie, please tell him what YOU want and give him what YOU want. You don't owe the rest of us anything. You won and you deserve it!  Have a great time!
claydevotee
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2005, 05:11:10 PM »

a package will be mailed to me from the Fan Club tomorrow.  I was also given a number that will let me track the package. What can it be?

Frankie, I have a feeling that this is a packet of legal documents that you have to sign, have notarized, then return to Clay's "people".

Frankie, please tell him what YOU want and give him what YOU want. You don't owe the rest of us anything. You won and you deserve it! Have a great time!

Absolutely on the money, Colleen!  Frankie, please remember that this is YOUR Meet and Greet, not OURS.  (although we're insanely jealous)

Please don't stress over all of these details!  Enjoy x 3!!!!!!!

Dev
fantasys about clay
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2005, 05:14:54 PM »

CONGRATS FHMMANY! YOU DESERVE IT! HAVE A GREAT TIME MEETING CLAY AND MAKE SURE YOU TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES TO SHOW US!

AND IF YOU CAN TELL HIM ANDREA SAYS HI!

TOO BAD I CAN'T WIN BUT HAVE FUN!!    

LOVE YA~
wil555
SuperFan

I'm the 17 year old guy

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2005, 05:19:23 PM »

AAAIIIIEEEEE

AAAAA.

Ah.

You lucky duck.

:D

-Greg...Clayguy-
Are YOU Claying it forward?
828 - Greg+Clay=LOVE
claymate1546
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2005, 07:34:01 PM »

congrats! have so much fun! lucky you!!
renae
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2005, 07:34:39 PM »

HI! CONGRADULATIONS!!!!        
allison parsons
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2005, 12:49:07 PM »

congrats i am sooooooooooo happy for you i wish i could be as lucky hope you have a good time....... ohhhh wait you willl your with clay ha ha ha silly me
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2005, 02:44:22 PM »

Frankie...I am so very ECSTATIC FOR YOU!!! You are so lucky and deserve it so much!!

Although...I might feel a little jealous...just b/c you are getting a 2nd package though lol. I love mail...

But I am VERY VERY happy for you!! I hope you have the best time and get to give Clay the biggest hug!!!

Have a wonderful time darling!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2005, 05:27:18 PM »

I just heard from the Fan Club again! I really pray that someone else here wins a Meet and Greet - I've just been smiling since last Friday (I'm going to get to see those green eyes up close! - Whoo Hoo!).

Anyway - here are the Meet and Greet rules:

"1. You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in the Meet and Greet (minimum age for joining the Fan Club).

2. This Meet and Greet is FOR ONE PERSON ONLY. You will need to present a valid, government issued form of picture I.D. when picking up your Meet and Greet pass.

3. Your pass for the Clay Aiken meet and Greet will be availble for pick-up at the venue Will Call/Box Office window one hour before the venue doors/gates open. Please note that the actual Meet and Greet event will take place one hour and a half (1.5 hours) before the Juke Box Tour show begins.

4. Cameras will be allowed at the Meet and Greet ONLY  where venue regulations permit. Professional and/or video cameras WILL NOT be permitted at the Meet and Greet regardless of venue regulations. Please contact the relevent venue for more information on venue specific regulations.

5. Clay will be more than willing to autograph one item of memorabilia.    

6. Each Meet and Greet is expected to last between 20 and 40 minutes.

ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH CLAY!"

I was also given an email address to send a confirmation that I am going to attend.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2005, 05:32:16 PM »

How are you ever going to get through the next couple of weeks?????

Have a wonderful Clay time and we will patiently  shocking  NOT  shocking  wait to hear all about it.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2005, 05:45:38 PM »

FRANKIE - OH THAT SOUNDS SO EXCITING.  HE WILL AUTOGRAPH SOMETHING.  THAT ALONE I WOULD DIE FOR.  EVERY TIME THE PHONE RINGS OR WHEN I PICK UP MY EMAIL I HOLD MY BREATH.  I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU MY FRIEND.  ENJOY OUR HONEY.

HUGS
RAINEY
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2005, 06:02:44 PM »

I forgot - there was nothing about whether we could or could not give gifts to Clay, but they did give an email address for questions, so I am going to ask.

ClayObsessed
Claycrazy

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2005, 10:15:52 PM »

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU FRANKIE
How can you stand to wait.  Every second must be torture.  I hope
you get a positive response to your questions.  

Don't forget to head to the middle of the group for the group photo.
That way maybe you can be hugged by Clay.  OMG,,,,I can't stand
the thought....I feel faint.

shirl

HEAVEN has arrived at the Joyful Noise 2005 Tour Nov 8th
I kissed Clay's cheek
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2005, 06:24:59 AM »

Congratulations londonfog for winning an Atlanta Meet and Greet, too!  I am not the only Claymaniac to win - hope there will be lots others!  

mrsaiken3504
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2005, 12:26:56 PM »

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you! I just wish I would get a phone call!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx