gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:42:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 398
Total: 398

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [105] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 59 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 142186 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2080 on: July 18, 2005, 09:36:52 PM »

delete

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2081 on: July 18, 2005, 09:37:08 PM »

Meesa- You should do a montage one time with a New Kids song someday.   color]

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2082 on: July 18, 2005, 09:40:17 PM »

Quote from: Tiffany
Meesa- You should do a montage one time with a New Kids song someday.  

Great idea! I'll have to do that!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2083 on: July 18, 2005, 09:43:06 PM »

That was cool. THanks Meesa. Yes! I'll be loving you forvever would be a nice one.

Ok,Going to say goodnight and start my summery. NIght Meesa, Clandysis,Sara, Jerry, Carla, Ali and anyone else out there.  

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2084 on: July 18, 2005, 09:43:20 PM »

Quote from: Tiffany
Laughing Jerry. Glad Judy wasn't here to read that. You described her perfectly. hehe

======================
WELL, I'M ONLY GOING BY THE THINGS I'VE READ IN HER POSTS Laughing I HOPE THERE WERE NO SCRATCHING POSTS IN THE KIMMEL AUDIENCE OR JUDY WOULD FEEL RIGHT AT HOME AND NOT WANNA LEAVE THE STUDIO No!

MEESA: OH THANK GOD YOU NEVER SENT THAT TO ME Laughing NKOTB WERE NEVER MY FAVORITES BUT BEING A CHART PERSON, I KNOW OF THEM THROUGH THE STUDY OF COUNTRY AND POP MUSIC HISTORY.

SARA: THANKS! I'M HEADING OFF NOW...IT'S STARTING TO STORM AGAIN!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???

Baby Dust
[/color][/b]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2085 on: July 18, 2005, 09:43:47 PM »

Good night everyone! Sweet Clay dreams to all. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2086 on: July 18, 2005, 09:47:33 PM »

Good Night Again Jerry.

Good Night Sweet Clay Dreams Messa & Tiffany.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2087 on: July 18, 2005, 09:52:54 PM »

GOODNIGHT AGAIN SARA!

I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM AMAZON LETTING ME KNOW THE THIRD VOLUME DVD SET OF BENNY HILL WAS SET TO BE RELEASED SOON...I HAVE VOLUMES ONE AND TWO ALREADY.

Baby Dust
[/color][/b]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #2088 on: July 18, 2005, 10:10:30 PM »

Sorry I went MIA!  Trying on my new avie!!!!  Thanks BigSis!! Big Hug! [/size]

Julie Forever...One Sweet Day
Where do you go when the tears run dry...
I miss you guys!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2089 on: July 18, 2005, 10:14:04 PM »

Alli- I love your new avie.
ILClaymate
« Reply #2090 on: July 18, 2005, 10:15:25 PM »

Quote from: alli_aiken
Sorry I went MIA!  Trying on my new avie!!!!  Thanks BigSis!! Big Hug! [/size]

Welcome back Allicat!  Workout boy is lookin' good!  Yes!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2091 on: July 18, 2005, 10:18:11 PM »

I love your avie Ali. THat's one of my fav pics at the fan club site. Getting ready to post my summery. Night all.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2092 on: July 18, 2005, 10:18:54 PM »

Summery time.

Dudley- Please come back to us soon to tell us if you are feeling ok.

Pepe- Thanks for Erin's post about what she found at Julie's house with the letter and pink roses. That's a beautiful sign. Glad her kitty is doing great at the new home too. I bet she'll be with us in spirit at all the concerts and I feel her here everyday.

Prissy- Thanks for the Pennies poem and Jo Ann is in my prayers with her dad that passed away. Also thanks for the update on your BIL. He's still in my prayers too.

Monica- I will pray that everything will go right for you.

All the people who don't feel well, Spikee, Rainy, Boca,Woody and anyone else. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon. :

Welcome back Bozena- Sorry about your dial up problems.

Welcome back Sara and fingers crossed you can find a job soon.

Glory- Glad your computer problems were all fixed. Don't want to lose ya. GLad you made it through your 3 nights of working overnight.

Michelle- I'll pray that it works out that HB can watch Moonshot. THat's a great step.  

Janet- I'll pray you can get your new computer this week.

Thanks for the new beautiful pics of Clay that were posted.

Glad everyone is in agreement and feels better about the TV Guide interview. It's a shame if TV Guide changed something to make it look like Clay is unhappy. I don't believe that.Everyone had great points and I feel better about it too. WE will be his fan forever and support him in anything he decides to do.  It was great to hear his radio interview today with how happy and excited he was about the tour. I cannot wait. Sounds so fun. Hope we hear from from him again soon and I hope we can see him on TV before GMA too. Almosted a week before the concerts starts. Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Frankie- I enjoy hearing about you talking about the Meet and Greet. I'm glad you are calm right now and floating on cloud nine.  Whatever is in the package you get, let us know. Counting the days til you meet him. Eeeeeeeeeeeee for you. Also won't worry about a thing. I think Clay will love meeting you.

I hope I get my TV Guide today in the mail. CAn't wait to see which cover I got. I love them both and want them both to keep.

Evelyn- Glad you feel so much better during the day and sleeping so much better too.

Clandysis- Hope it works out you get your hi speed internet today.

Hope you have a better day at work today LIz and Lindsey.Huggles  GLad you like your new job Lindsey.

Meesa- Glad your back is feeling better and your friend is still in my prayers.

Ali- You look beautiful at your cousins wedding. THanks for sharing the pics.

Fingers crossed Shannon you get a new job soon.

Thanks Heather for the AI concert review. Glad you had a great time.

Her- GLad your headache and eyes are better.

Angela- Hope you had a nikce evening at the beach.

Sasha- Hope you have a better day at work tomorrow.

Muffy- Hope you get your car back soon.

Miss you JJ and Jan and hope we hear from you soon.  

Everyone have a good Tuesday.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2093 on: July 18, 2005, 10:20:24 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and sweet Clay dreams. Baby Dust

ILClaymate
« Reply #2094 on: July 18, 2005, 10:39:19 PM »

[color=cornflowerblue]Good night everyone...I'm heading to bed!  Baby Dust HOT Clay dreams!!

Click to make big![/color]

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2095 on: July 19, 2005, 01:15:45 AM »

WE ARE NOW 60 SESSIONS OLD!!!!!

Very hard to believe!!!  I'll meet you over there!!!
Woodstock X59

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [105] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx