gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:50:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 225
Total: 225

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 59 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 142182 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2060 on: July 18, 2005, 09:03:04 PM »

I'm caught up- I "speed scanned"...

Pepe - I was talking to Erin this afternoon and she told me she was giving you the message from Julie to post. I have known all along that we have our own angel - I just know that.

Spikee - I hope you don't have pneumonia, but if you do, take very good care of yourself - pneumonia can really be dangerous.

Heather - thanks for the AI4 review. Glad you loved the concert.

Glory and Bozena - today has been one of those days I could cheerfully throw this computer out of the window - I feel your pain!

Sasha - still on :c9  (Not coming down!)

Michelle - HB babysitting your child - that can only be a good sign.

Alli - Good pictures from the wedding - you and your sister are pretty girls. Thank you for the congratulations.

Tiffany - thank goodness you recapped the interview - with all of the computer problems, I didn't get to listen to it myself.

Good Night, Night Crew - have fun - see you tomorrow.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #2061 on: July 18, 2005, 09:03:16 PM »

Tiffany - It's the movie, "Down with Love" with Ewan Mcgregor and Renee Zelweger (I know I spelt that wrong. Laughing) And they sing that one song together during the credits, I think it's called, "Cheers, here's to love". It's quite catchy. shocking

Silver AC - Wow. Laughing

Howdy Sara! wave

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2062 on: July 18, 2005, 09:08:22 PM »

Good Night Frankie Sweet Clay Dreams.

How are you Carla?
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2063 on: July 18, 2005, 09:10:07 PM »

GOODNIGHT FRANKIE!! Baby Dust

SPIFFY CASHEW: "DOWN WITH LOVE" SOUNDS LIKE A PERFECT ANTHEM FOR ME. THE TITLE RINGS SO TRUE!! I'M SO "DOWN WITH LOVE" RIGHT NOW...IT'S EITHER that TITLE OR "LOVE WILL BEAT YOUR BRAINS OUT" WHICH IS PRETTY ACCURATE Yes!
[/color][/b]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2064 on: July 18, 2005, 09:12:06 PM »

I like that idea Jerry. Laughing

Welcome Frankie- I haven't found a download of the interview and found a recap on another site. Think about calling me for a cellcert. Wink Have a goodnight.

Carla- I've heard of the movie but never seen it.

Watching Jimmy now and trying to search for Judy in the audience. He just talked to someone about the Harry Potter book. I think this was taped earier tonight.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2065 on: July 18, 2005, 09:15:18 PM »

IF JUDY does GET SHOWN ON TV, HOPEFULLY SOMEONE TAPED THE SHOW AND CAN ANALYZE THE AUDIENCE CLOSELY IF THE CAMERA STAYS ON THEM AT ANY LENGTH AND POST SMALL SCREEN CAPS ON HERE. I'M SURE JUDY WON'T BE IN HER STRIPPER CLOTHES WHICH MEANS NO CLOTHES OF COURSE...SO IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT LOCATING HER IF SHE'S DRESSED. [/color][/b]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2066 on: July 18, 2005, 09:17:05 PM »

Dove - I just e-mailed you something. Wink

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2067 on: July 18, 2005, 09:18:46 PM »

Messa- You got secrets that your telling Tiffany.  HAHA im only joking.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2068 on: July 18, 2005, 09:20:38 PM »

Quote from: Sararocks
Messa- You got secrets that your telling Tiffany.  HAHA im only joking.

Okay, okay .... I just sent it to your hotmail too, Sara. Enjoy! Wink

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2069 on: July 18, 2005, 09:21:36 PM »

AS INCREDIBLE AS IT MAY SOUND COMING FROM ME, I'M GONNA really HEAD OFF FOR THE NIGHT! I WANNA LISTEN TO A CD OR TWO AND WATCH SOME THINGS ON TV...LIKE I SAID 2 HOURS AGO...GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

SARA: I THINK MEESA MAY HAVE E-MAILED TIFFANY A DOWNLOAD OR SOMETHING!?! BUT THAT'S MY GUESS. Don't Know

Baby Dust
[/b]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2070 on: July 18, 2005, 09:21:56 PM »

Cool THanks Meesa. On MSN e-mail?

Laughing Jerry. I hope I remember what JUdy looks like. I seen a few pics of her but I"m seeing Tammy's face. Laughing Maybe she has a family member back home taping it for them. I was in the audience for Leno a few years back and they showed the audience real quickly and showed my dad and grandmom on TV. My mom taped it when we were there.  

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #2071 on: July 18, 2005, 09:23:07 PM »

Nighty night, Frankie. Baby Dust

Sara - I'm pretty spiffy tonight. Thanks for asking. How are you, hon?

Silver AC - Exactly! Yes! ROFLMAO

Tiffany - Oh, it's a great movie. It's so funny. Laughing It's a kind of a spoof on the old 1960's movies where the girl and guy have a spat, and the girl's never seen the guy, but the guy's seen the girl, so the guy pretends he's someone else, and later the girl finds out it's really him, they have another spat, and then end up together, like the old movie, "Pillow Talk". If that makes sense to anyone, you get Clay for the night. :duh Laughing

Howdy Meesa. wave

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2072 on: July 18, 2005, 09:25:18 PM »

Have a goodnight Jerry.

Ummmmm Meesa and I just might share some private things but from me. Wink

I'll see the movie sometime Carla.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2073 on: July 18, 2005, 09:26:49 PM »

TIFFANY: JUDY HAS BLONDE HAIR AND YOU'LL NOTICE HER RIGHT AWAY IF SHE'S IN ALL HER NATURAL GLORY!!! SHE'LL HAVE A SIGN THAT SAYS "PINCH ME CLAY" DANGLING AROUND HER NECK AND ONE OF JULIE'S PINS PIERCED INTO EACH OF HER EARS...SHE'S KIND OF "OUT THERE" AND DOES THAT KIND OF THING AS YOU SHOULD KNOW.

GOODNIGHT!!!!!!
[/color]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2074 on: July 18, 2005, 09:27:04 PM »

Hi Carla! wave

Jerry - Mind reader! Laughing

Dove - Yes ... your msn.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #2075 on: July 18, 2005, 09:27:25 PM »

wave Hi everyone! I hope all of you had a wonderful day! Please be warned, I am getting ready to vent. You may want to scroll on by! Laughing

I had a horrible night at work. The assistant manager sent all of the drivers, except myself and the closer, home before 8 p.m. We had been busy, so I didn't really understand his reasoning. And then, all broke loose. To make a long story short, I took 21 deliveries and made $35. In fact, I had nine deliveries in a row where I made $1.27. Nope, that's not on each run either - that's combined. I literally drove circles around the closing driver, so I was basically delivering alone.

I almost Cry! at one point. It's extremely frustrating when you depend on those tips. I suppose it's a good thing I took that second job.

I'm finished now ... I just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening!

BTW - Alli, thanks for being my buddy! Sorry I was such a downer tonight! Huggles

Is it time to see Clay yet?? I neeeeeed him!

Nighty night!

ETA - Just thought I would add a good note to this otherwise miserable post! I just read an e-mail from my aunt. My supervisor, Jason, told the bossman at my new job that I did a great job today!! He even told her that if I'm that good I should move up quickly! Woohoo!!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2076 on: July 18, 2005, 09:31:44 PM »

Thanks Meesa.   Downloading now.

Laughing Jerry. Glad JUdy wasn't here to read that. You described her perfectly. hehe

Hi Lindsey- AWW I'm sorry you had a bad night at work. Big Hug! Hope tomorrow is better for you. SWeet Clay dreams.  

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2077 on: July 18, 2005, 09:32:51 PM »

GOODNIGHT LINDSAY. MY BROTHER USED TO WORK AT PIZZA-HUT...I THINK I TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE. HE WAS A COOK, A DELIVERY PERSON, A WAITER...HE DID EVERYTHING AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER AT PIZZA-HUT...HE FELT BEING A BOY, HE WASN'T BEING TIPPED THE WAY A YOUNG GIRL WOULD BE. I DON'T KNOW IF THERE'S ANY TRUTH TO THAT OR NOT Don't Know Baby Dust BUT HE HARDLY GOT ANY TIPS EITHER {some he got but he wasn't a betting man}.

SPIFFY CASHEW: I THOUGHT I WAS SORT OF ACCURATE ABOUT "DOWN WITH LOVE" AND "LOVE WILL BEAT YOUR BRAINS OUT" Yes!

MEESA: IF IT was A DOWNLOAD, I COULDN'T WATCH IT ANYWAY ON WEB-TV No!

Baby Dust
[/color][/b]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2078 on: July 18, 2005, 09:34:15 PM »

Jerry - It's of the NKOTB. I thought Dove might like to see it. I got it for me and Audra.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2079 on: July 18, 2005, 09:36:43 PM »

Carla- I am ok.

Lindsay- Sorry to hear you had a bad night at work.  Good Night Sweet Clay Dreams.

Good Night Tiffany Sweet Clay Dreams.

Good Night Jerry if you will be heading off.

Messa- Thank you for sending me that montage I loved it.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx