gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:18:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 220
Total: 220

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 59 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 142181 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2005, 05:36:40 AM »

Good morning Happy, Woody, Rainey, AC, Liz, Dudley and Cindy.

Oh Liz-I want one of those pins too, so if anyone comes up with the whereabouts to order, please tell. THANK YOU!!!! Isn't it odd, I'm a Clay fan from Florida and don't have a clue about this  :duh it won't be the last time though!!!LOL

I am NOT in the mood to work at all...heavy signoh well....need those eating funds!!LOL

ttyl
J.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 05:38:39 AM »

wave Dudley and happy hubby, and a very good morning to you both!!!!!

I hope we hear from Shannon today.  Maybe she is without power.  

Thanks, LizTwin, for the   .  Now I better get this day going!!!  See ya all later!!!!!
Woodstock X59

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 05:44:01 AM »

Real life rears its ugly head  
I'm    to do shopping and DR visit :annoy
Catch you all later wave

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 05:48:57 AM »

GOOD MORNING FAMILY!!

WE HAVE MOVED AGAIN.  I ALMOST GOT LOST THIS MORNING.  WELL IT IS SWEET LORRAINE'S BIRTHDAY SO I AM OFF TO HER BIRTHDAY THREAD.  HOPE EVERYONE HAS THE BEST MONDAY THEY CAN POSSIBLY HAVE.

HUGS, PEPE

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2005, 05:56:18 AM »

Good morning everyone.

NO work but i was early making sauce, can you smell it it's smimmering on the stove now, i just fiinished cleaning up my kitchen I make such a mess.  Lunch at my house today......  They are putting a new roof on my house today so they are ripping over shingles right now, no way I could have slept anyway.

RBT buddy:  thanks for the behind the scences picture.  Love that pin if you find out where to get on let me know.

Her:  thanks have a good day.

Angela: I will call that number at 9:00 and let you know.  And i will email Pam about the ticketes.

SWEET LORRAINE MY CT BUDDY.  YOU ARE SO SPECIAL, SO GLAD  I MEET YOU.  WISH I COULD SEND CLAY OVER FOR YOU B-DAY. COME TO MY PLACE FOR LUNCH WE CAN EAT POOL SIDE. I HAVE 3 MEN ON MY ROOF 2 ARE CUTE    Birthday Cake!
Love ya Sasha

Tammy: have a good day dont work to hard, getting hot here to my girls are upstairs in the air.  Cant wait to meet  Ping and Zoe on Friday.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2005, 05:57:23 AM »

Good Morning Everyone,

I found you in another new home! Thankfully, we keep moving
together.  I just stay packed because we move so fast now.

I am off for a couple of appointments, so everyone have
a good morning.

Sasha:  Enjoy your week off!!  Are you taking Clay
anywhere special??

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2005, 06:26:31 AM »

Good Morning!  We have moved again - I'll try to go back and read the last 9 pages from the old thread - it seems like a lot goes on at the end of every thread.

I see that Lorraine has 2 birthday threads! I only posted in one - I hope she reads both!

Just wanted to say have the best Monday possible - see all of you later.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2005, 06:53:46 AM »

I had so much trouble with my computer this weekend that I didn't even try to post. I talked to John Saturday night and he said he should have me another one this week but like I said before I will believe it when I see him drive up out front. I know he will bring me another one it is just------------ when.
Jerry , I hope you find a car today. Good luck on finding what you want.
I missed a lot of pages over the weekend so I am going to try to catch up a little bit.
Everybody have a wonderful ClayDay

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2005, 07:03:33 AM »

I'm caught up on everything that happened after I left last night and this morning...

Messa - if I had not read back pages, I would have missed your post about the KC meeting. I know they are really great, and I consider myself an absentee member! I'm looking forward to meeting Karen, who bought my extra Atlanta ticket. Another Claymaniac, who I've never met or talked to until yesterday, sent me a p.m. and said she has extra Atlanta tickets - her table is very near ours. I'm going to email Elaine to see if any other KC members are looking for tickets.

Woody - thank you for this new Session - you work very hard for us.

Prissy - I know how much work you have done for everyone during thie last year - enjoy your time off, now.

Kimmy - I missed the picture of you in your dress at the wedding, and don't know where to find it Cry!

Clandy - hope your air conditioner problem was only caused by the filter.

AC - Good Luck car shopping - take your time and get the right one.

Liz - Back To Work Cry! I love the Florida Pin. The Louisiana Clay Fans are developing our own pin, too, but I don't know if it will be available for public sale, or if only members will be able to buy it. (There is no back view, though).

Jayne, Angela, Evelyn, and Carla - do you all get up that early every morning? shocking

Hello to Happy,  Sasah,  Janet, dudley, Pepe, Cindy,  Liz (Cindy and Liz - I see you lurking), and anybody else here - time for me to get to work.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2005, 07:44:23 AM »

July 11, 2004

Happy Birthday dear Lorraine
I hope you didn't fall down your drain
I know you didn't use Liquid Plumber
Instead you chose to go and slumber

and as might happen, you did dream
and while in dreamland found help it seems
Along came Clay with tools in hand
But under pipes he did not land

We won't say where he was found that day
We won't even think about "come what may"
But if it was your birthday dream
I'll add to it this wondrous scene

Clay took you in his big strong arms
and looked at you with all his charms
He kissed your lips he wiped your tears
He made you young at heart and years

He craddled you to sleep that night
and sang you songs and held you tight
He told you how he loved you too
But he must go he has work to do

and then you woke up from your sleep
you knew you had a secret to keep
The secret , but...this dream seemed real
HEY.. the drain is fixed, so WHAT"S THE DEAL?

--------------------------------
Happy birthday Lorraine, may all your dreams come true
Love,
Susan

Remember the fun we had with the Plumber last year?
I am sending you birthday wishes from Julie as well...as she was also a part of the naughtiness with the plumber and Cindy's reckle to name a few.

I hope you have a day that's as special as you are.

Happy Birthday my friend
 Birthday Cake!  :skip  Birthday Cake!  :skip  Birthday Cake!

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
ILClaymate
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2005, 07:49:52 AM »

Good morning OCD land!  Thanks all for the wishful thinking for my A/C.  Unfortunately, it had frozen up again this morning so it wasn't the filter.  The guy will be coming out tonight to get it fixed.

RaineyAiken!  Hope you have a wonderful day today.  Too bad you have to work on blue Monday but only 18 days til our boyfriend appears!!  Cheer!  I'll post in your birthday thread later!

Jerry ~ good luck with the car.  Come on...go sporty!!  Laughing

Dudley ~ good morning!  wave

LizSis ~ wave hope work is going ok for you.  Are you :lurk??

Woody ~ glad you had a good weekend with your kids.

Jayne and LizSis ~ about the Florida Clayfans pin, I looked it up on ATCA and they are not yet taking orders. There last pin was for members only though.  Here is the link at ATCA that you can watch for more info - ClayFanPins

Frankie ~ have a good day at work and glad you are able to keep caught up!

Bocacabana ~ good morning girlfriend!  We have been missing each other recently!

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2005, 08:04:11 AM »

GOOD ALMOST AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!

I HAVE BEEN BUSY DOING BILLS AND PAPERWORK.. argh!  I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SO MUCH I HAVE TO DO THESE NEXT FEW WEEKS THAT I AM GETTING A LITTLE STRESSED AND ANTSY.. I HAVE TO LEARN TO RELAX AND NOT WORRY SO MUCH..  I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT FOR ALL OF YOUR VISITS BUT I KNOW IT WONT BE AND I JUST NEED TO  CHILL.. SOMEONE SLAP ME!!!!!!!!!!  

SASHA

I CAN SMELL THOSE MEATBALLS FROM HERE.. YUMMY!  SORRY I WASNT SO CHIPPER YESTERDAY.. I WAS SO EXHAUSTED AND I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS THE HEAT.  MY BRAIN AND BODY FELT FRIED AND I WENT TO BED SHORTLY AFTER I TALKED TO YOU..

JANET
I FEEL SO BAD THAT YOU ARE HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS AGAIN.. IT MUST BE SO  FRUSTRATING..  

LORRAINE
IM GOING TO START WORKING ON YOUR AVIES AND YOU WILL LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS.. Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2005, 08:05:47 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
I SNUCK ON AT WORK & FOUND A PM FROM SHANNON.  SHE ASKED ME TO POST THIS HERE ON THE OCD,

Hi everyone. We had to leave town so we stayed in Dothan Alabama. They charged us a arm and leg in a hotel room then we had to switch hotels. Hotels raised their prices because no one had a choice but to pay or wait in the car. I also had all 5 dogs with me and I pulled a Clay and snuck them in anyway and it said in big letter no pets. I have not contacted work yet. more later gota go for now.
Shannon

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL--I HAVE TO RUN MY BOSS KEEPS WALKING BY--CATCH YOU ALL TONIGHT.

TO ALL   ,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2005, 08:17:50 AM »

THANKS ANGELA.....I AM BUSY BUT TRYING TO READ AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO CHECK ON EVERYONE AND WAS WONDERING ABOUT SHANNON....I KEPT LISTENING AND WATCHING YESTERDAY WHEN THEY SHOWED PANAMA CITY WHERE SHE LIVES.....MY SON IS IN MISSISSIPPI AND THEY PUT THEM ON "GROUNDED" TO THEIR APTS LAST NIGHT AS THEY TOO WERE EXPECTING HURRICANE FORCE WINDS, RAIN ETC.....
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2005, 08:19:23 AM »

ANGELA - Thanks for posting for Shannon.  I have been so worried about her. I am glad she is OK.  I hope they find the house OK when they get home.

Clandy - Maybe rain tonite and tomorrow!!!    I will believe it when I see it!!!
Woodstock X59

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2005, 08:25:16 AM »

Morning ......... Did anyone post this yet??? This came out across PR Newswire today at 10 ...........

Clay Aiken - The Jukebox Summer Tour 2005
Monday July 11, 10:00 am ET
Highlights Songs From All Five Decades of the Rock Era
RCA Artist Will Also Preview Songs From His Next Album on 25-City Tour That Begins July 28, 2005 in Tom's River, NJ
Fans Can Send Text Messages to Clay Backstage Before Each Show.

LOS ANGELES, July 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Clay Aiken will rock the jukebox this summer as he sets out on a unique tour celebrating all five decades of the rock era, with songs your mother should know -- and your grandmother and kids, too.
The multi-platinum RCA Records recording artist will embark on the fifth tour of his career with something new. Not tied to a specific album, Aiken's latest live show will reach back to the '50s and '60s for the earliest hits of rock and roll, move into the '70s and '80s for songs from Aiken's childhood, and come all the way into the '90s and '00s for hits from modern times.

"I thought it would be cool to sing a bunch of covers, and relate to everybody," says Aiken. "There will be songs my mom likes and my grandparents like, and there are a lot of people who love the music of the '70s. I like the '80s, and we're going to have a lot of fun with songs from the '90s."

The tour will include many songs that Aiken is already associated with, including Simon and Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and Neil Sedaka's "Solitaire." Aiken's versions of both songs charted in Billboard. There will also be a medley of Elvis Presley songs that spans the decades. Aiken will also sing the hits of everyone from Sam Cooke to Goo Goo Dolls.

This summer tour will have a unique feature, as those attending Clay's concerts will be encouraged to bring their cell phones and text messaging devices to participate in extracurricular show activities, through a program organized by Boomerang Mobile Media. Those attending will be able to send text messages to Clay backstage before each show and register to receive a post- show message from him. At many venues, attendees will be able to post their own text messages live, on screens in the venue. They will also have access to exclusive merchandise.

"This started out as a show just to have some fun with, and as I got more excited about singing these songs, it became a bigger show," explains Aiken. "It's a summer tour and the production will be simple because the real story is the music. It's a chance for people to remember where they were when they heard certain songs. I was born in 1978, but I love the music of the '50s and '60s and I know a lot of people do. We're going to have a lot of medleys in the show, including a doo-wop medley and one for all the great Motown hits. I made a prediction that everyone will be able to sing along to at least five songs, no matter when they grew up!"

The '00s section will include songs from Aiken's first album, the double-platinum "Measure of a Man," and will preview songs from his upcoming CD. Aiken is about to go into the studio to begin recording the new album.

Clay will perform three songs on ABC-TV's "Good Morning America" on July 29 as part of their outdoor Summer Concerts series. He will be singing from Bryant Park.

In connection with his "Good Morning America" appearance and the launch of his summer tour, Clay will be on the cover of the July 24 issue of TV Guide.

The summer tour will be Aiken's first since his successful "Joyful Noise" tour during the Christmas season of 2004. This year's tour will start July 28 in Tom River, NJ. Aiken will play in 25 cities, 26 shows with the tour concluding on September 1, 2005 in Atlantic City, NJ. Here is a list of cities and dates:

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2005, 08:26:24 AM »

ANGELA
THANKS FOR THE INFO ON SHANNON.. I WAS WONDERING ABOUT HER.. THATS HORRIBLE ABOUT THEM JACKING THE PRICES UP ON THEM.. SO GLAD SHE HAD HER DOGS WITH  HER..

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2005, 08:29:18 AM »

Clay Aiken - The Jukebox Summer Tour 2005

Monday July 11, 10:00 am ET

Highlights Songs From All Five Decades of the Rock Era
RCA Artist Will Also Preview Songs From His Next Album on 25-City Tour That Begins July 28, 2005 in Tom's River, NJ
Fans Can Send Text Messages to Clay Backstage Before Each Show.

LOS ANGELES, July 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Clay Aiken will rock the jukebox this summer as he sets out on a unique tour celebrating all five decades of the rock era, with songs your mother should know -- and your grandmother and kids, too.
The multi-platinum RCA Records recording artist will embark on the fifth tour of his career with something new. Not tied to a specific album, Aiken's latest live show will reach back to the '50s and '60s for the earliest hits of rock and roll, move into the '70s and '80s for songs from Aiken's childhood, and come all the way into the '90s and '00s for hits from modern times.

"I thought it would be cool to sing a bunch of covers, and relate to everybody," says Aiken. "There will be songs my mom likes and my grandparents like, and there are a lot of people who love the music of the '70s. I like the '80s, and we're going to have a lot of fun with songs from the '90s."

The tour will include many songs that Aiken is already associated with, including Simon and Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and Neil Sedaka's "Solitaire." Aiken's versions of both songs charted in Billboard. There will also be a medley of Elvis Presley songs that spans the decades. Aiken will also sing the hits of everyone from Sam Cooke to Goo Goo Dolls.

This summer tour will have a unique feature, as those attending Clay's concerts will be encouraged to bring their cell phones and text messaging devices to participate in extracurricular show activities, through a program organized by Boomerang Mobile Media. Those attending will be able to send text messages to Clay backstage before each show and register to receive a post- show message from him. At many venues, attendees will be able to post their own text messages live, on screens in the venue. They will also have access to exclusive merchandise.

"This started out as a show just to have some fun with, and as I got more excited about singing these songs, it became a bigger show," explains Aiken. "It's a summer tour and the production will be simple because the real story is the music. It's a chance for people to remember where they were when they heard certain songs. I was born in 1978, but I love the music of the '50s and '60s and I know a lot of people do. We're going to have a lot of medleys in the show, including a doo-wop medley and one for all the great Motown hits. I made a prediction that everyone will be able to sing along to at least five songs, no matter when they grew up!"

The '00s section will include songs from Aiken's first album, the double-platinum "Measure of a Man," and will preview songs from his upcoming CD. Aiken is about to go into the studio to begin recording the new album.

Clay will perform three songs on ABC-TV's "Good Morning America" on July 29 as part of their outdoor Summer Concerts series. He will be singing from Bryant Park.

In connection with his "Good Morning America" appearance and the launch of his summer tour, Clay will be on the cover of the July 24 issue of TV Guide.

The summer tour will be Aiken's first since his successful "Joyful Noise" tour during the Christmas season of 2004. This year's tour will start July 28 in Tom River, NJ. Aiken will play in 25 cities, 26 shows with the tour concluding on September 1, 2005 in Atlantic City, NJ.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2005, 08:29:49 AM »

LINDSAY
THANKS!!! I AM GETTING VERY EXCITED..      IT'S GETTING CLOSER... :woo

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2005, 08:31:15 AM »

DUDLEY AND LINDSAY

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!! THANKS GALS!!!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx