gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:18:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 251
Total: 251

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [105] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 58 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 140189 times)
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2080 on: July 10, 2005, 10:35:24 PM »

Good Night All Sweet Clay Dreams.  I am off to dream land I  hope I sleep tonight.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2081 on: July 10, 2005, 11:14:39 PM »

Goodnight everyone!!

Clandy: :moon I just got back from the test site and here's what the problem for me is. I clicked on "Clay Daily" over there and that section loaded normal.

OK, after it loads, every single topic title like "Deep Thoughts"; "BLPT"; and "News Network" is written in deep blue against a dark silver-grey background.

When i click on a thread, the posts inside are written fine...no problems there...although the links to the URL's that Meesa had posted in the July 3rd News Network shown up on my screen dark blue, too, and therefore i couldn't read them.

So, basically, the problem for me is everything under the sub-headings "Important Topics" and "Normal Topics" over there are written in deep blue and i don't know who's in charge of the color...but they need to be written in white just like the time and dates are because my eyes are still watering from trying to read the names of the threads over there.

Other than that, the site runs smoothly...or about as smoothly as it'll ever be for Web-TV.

Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #2082 on: July 10, 2005, 11:51:46 PM »

Well, sleeping OCDers, I suppose I should try to drift off into dreamland as well. Not too sure how successful I'll be. I have lots of stuff going through my mind! Does anyone else ever have that problem? Your start to think of everything you need/want/didn't get to accomplish as soon as your head hits the pillow?

Once again, Happy Birthday Lorraine! I hope you have a great one!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2083 on: July 11, 2005, 02:16:38 AM »

all together OCDers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RAAAAAAAINEEEEEEEEY
and many mooooooooooooore!

(and hope you're feeling better!)

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2084 on: July 11, 2005, 02:24:10 AM »

Evelyn-your cookies, yum, yum!!!

Kimmy-your pix, so pretty!  Thanks for sharing!

Dick and Peggy -Wow!  I'm sorry about sister and BIL damage, but thank the Lord they're safe.  Advice:  If they can afford it, they should call an enclosure company ASAP when the phones/power allow; otherwise, it'll be forever before anyone will be able to help them.  Glad your mom okay!

Heater-sounds like so much fun you had...I love bowling!

Clandy-that bites about your A/C.  I changed my filter Saturday!  Good luck and I hope filter was the only problem 'cause those dang A/C's can get expensive to repair!

Lindsay- tough day yesterday...I hope today is mucho bettero and you don't stop smiling!

Sasha-how's vacation going?

Pepe-thank you and the kids doing well too!  Except their teenage mouths just make me want to   but I don't   I take a deep breath and hold those  words!!!

Liz-happy blue Monday....vacation went way too fast, but they usually do, but one good thing, working helps to get Clayfunds!

Boca- hope you feel better.  sounds like ya'll had fun playing guessing game yesterday

Hi to other posters  Woody, Alli, Angela, Tammy, Linda, AC, Tiffany, Sara, Bozena, Cindy, Meesa, Joyce, and Frankie!

I enjoyed watched "Coach Carter" with Scooter last night whilst ya'll were posting away!  Back to work today!  

xoxox
Jayne

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2085 on: July 11, 2005, 02:38:35 AM »

GOOD MORNING ONE & ALL,
THE BAD NEW IS,  IT IS MONDAY,  THE GOOD NEW IS, IT IS ONE DAY CLOSER  TO OUR FIRST CLAYING OF 2005    

LORRAINE, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.   FIRST YOU WERE MY VOTING IDOL WHEN TRL WAS AROUND  & THEN WE BECAME FRIENDS--LUCKY,LUCKY ME.  YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL TO ME.
GET READY BECAUSE I AM SENDING CLAY TO YOUR HOUSE SO HE CAN DELIVER YOU A SURPRISE.
HOPE YOUR DAY IS SPECIAL      Happy Birthday    

LORRAINE, HOPE YOUR BACK IS BETTER TOO.

SASHA, IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO YOU LAST NIGHT--ENJOY YOUR FIRST VACATION DAY.

LIZ, I AM IN A HURRY--SO I WILL TAKE A LARGE ICE COFFEE TO GO--ENJOY YOUR DAY.

KIMMY, SAW YOUR PICTURE YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY GIRL & YOUR DRESS IS SO ADORABLE.

GOOD NEWS WITH TIFFANY'S HELPFUL HINT--I GOT CLAY TO BE MY BUDDY ON THE OFC --THANKYOU SO MUCH.  ENJOY YOUR DAY.
TAMMY, THANKS FOR YOUR SWEET OFFER TO HELP ME ON THE OFC --HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY.

HAVE A SUPER DAY EVERYONE --CATCH YOU LATER TODAY.

TO ALL   ,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2086 on: July 11, 2005, 02:39:51 AM »

Hi Angela!  don't work too hard, I know I'm not going to try too hard!LOL

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2087 on: July 11, 2005, 02:41:38 AM »

HEY JAYNE, HAVE A GREAT DAY & HOPE THE KIDS ARE DOING WELL & ARE KEEPING BUSY FOR THERE SUMMER VACATION.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #2088 on: July 11, 2005, 03:01:34 AM »

A good morning to one and all. wave Mornin' ANGELA and Missy Jayne.

Couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd just pop on here and say howdy and a good morning.

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lorraine!!!! Congratulations Hope you have a wonderful day full of fun. And hope you don't get into too much trouble. Laughing

I'm going back to bed to see if I can sleep. Have a good morning everyone.

Love and Huggles s to all,

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #2089 on: July 11, 2005, 03:35:53 AM »

LORRAINE - WANTED TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEFORE I EVEN WENT TO WORK. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE AGE THING. REMEMBER IT'S JUST A NUMBER . YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AS YOUNG AS YOU FEEL, AND HONEY, THAT MEANS YOU ARE TRULY YOUNG.  HERE'S A PARTY FOR YOU.      Birthday Cake!  Birthday Cake!  Birthday Cake!              Congratulations                ONCE AGAIN - HAVE A GREAT DAY. WILL POST ON YOUR BIRTHDAY  THREAD AFTER I GET HOME FROM WORK.HUGS, EVELYN Cookie LADY.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2090 on: July 11, 2005, 03:47:12 AM »

Mornin' Evelyn and Carla....

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2091 on: July 11, 2005, 04:04:36 AM »

Happy birthday, Rainey!

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2092 on: July 11, 2005, 04:22:04 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Session 59 is up and running and I will say my good mornings over there, so I will meet you all there!!!!!
Woodstock X58

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [105] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx