gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:21:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 277
Total: 277

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 58 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 140190 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #2060 on: July 10, 2005, 09:53:02 PM »

Linds ~ sending you a pm!

RaineyAiken ~ and thats a great idea...next year we will celebrate #54!

Happy ~ glad your FL family was not injured.

Bocababe ~ hope Dr. GL can help you feel better on Tuesday!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2061 on: July 10, 2005, 09:53:54 PM »

Clandysis- Is this the week you get hi speed internet?
I asked you if you were driving Barb and Thea or anyone else to the preparty or concert?

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2062 on: July 10, 2005, 09:59:06 PM »

Quote from: ILClaymate
Jerry ~ what blue lettering?  Where is it at on the test board?

=========================
It's the lettering of the various sections on the Index page on the test site. I could hardly read the name of the OCD thread. At least on my screen, the lettering of the threads over there are in blue. Dark blue. [/color]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ILClaymate
« Reply #2063 on: July 10, 2005, 10:06:56 PM »

Quote from: Tiffany
Clandysis- Is this the week you get hi speed internet?
I asked you if you were driving Barb and Thea or anyone else to the preparty or concert?

HOPEFULLY this will be the week.  I was hoping to have it by now.  I'll find out more tomorrow I think.  No I don't think so....no one has contacted me that they need a ride so I think it is just you as far as I know.  There may be others as it gets closer.

Jerry ~ I will have to check the test board out again.  I haven't been there today.  Michael is still doing some tweeking.  I know the color scheme is going to be different than what is there.  It will be mostly purple based like this board is.  We wanted to keep it similar as much as possible.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2064 on: July 10, 2005, 10:08:51 PM »

Hey everyone! Just posting to let you all know that I arrived back from KC in one piece. Jen and I had a wonderful Clay filled day. We even decided to scrap our plans for a Wichita CD Release party and join the KC fans at their party. It is tentatively going to be at American Bandstand. We're having raffles, games, food, dancing, etc. It should be awesome! Also, I was appointed Wichita/Hutchinson city leader for Wrapping for Inclusion this year. I'm going to start contacting stores for info as to what we need to do to get on their lists. Well, I'll post more tomorrow night, I won the raffle at the meeting. Clay coasters!  
Can't post pics as Photo Bucket is down.  Cry!
Good night! Sweet Clay dreams to all. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2065 on: July 10, 2005, 10:09:47 PM »

THanks Clandysis and I'll keep my fingers crossed you get it this week. Fingers Crossed

I don't see blue text in there Jerry.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2066 on: July 10, 2005, 10:10:37 PM »

Congratulations on winning both things Messa and I am glad you had a nice time.  Good Night Sweet Clay Dreams.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2067 on: July 10, 2005, 10:12:28 PM »

Sara: One of the reasons i never wanted to work in a store, restaurant, or anyplace where there's contact with "customers" is because you have to be polite to morons and jerks and i wouldn't be able to since the tired clichè goes: "the customer is always right"...well, NO, they're not always right. My brother worked at Pizza-Hut for a few years and the attitude of most of the customers was childish and i remember once a customer was so angry because $5.00 was added to a bill that the customer made a big scene. I don't mind questioning the price of a bill but when a person creates a scene and acts like an idiot, that's all wrong and i would have said something if i worked there instead of letting the jerk disrupt everyone's moods with their ranting. Yes!

Clandy: OK!! As i posted earlier, just as long as it's web-TV friendly, unlike the fan-club site, i'm happy!!

Hello and goodnight Meesa!! I've seen several American Bandstand restaurant's when my brother and i used to drive to Cincinnati...we never went in because the place was always packed!!!
[/color]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2068 on: July 10, 2005, 10:14:49 PM »

MEESA- Hey girl. Glad you had a great time and Congrates on winning some coasters and being appointed for WFI. Cool   The Release party sounds like fun. Looking forward to your pictures. If you are tired, I understand and I talk to you tomorrow. Night and Sweet Clay dreams.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2069 on: July 10, 2005, 10:14:50 PM »

I know Jerry.
ILClaymate
« Reply #2070 on: July 10, 2005, 10:18:48 PM »

Jerry ~ I just went to the test board and the lettering on the index page is all a very light green for me except for the boards I have visited recently and those are a light blue.  I also have the goldish board selected.  I wonder if that is just a webtv thing.  Has it always been a dark blue color since you have gone there?  Are there any other hard to read areas for you?  I'll ask Michael about that.

Meesa ~ sounds like you had a great time and congrats on winning the coasters and becoming city leader for WFI!!  Good to hear!  Can't wait to hear more about it.  Goodnight!  Baby Dust

I'm heading to bed too.  HOT Clay dreams to all!  Baby Dust
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2071 on: July 10, 2005, 10:19:15 PM »

Quote from: Tiffany
I don't see blue text in there Jerry.

======================
Oh well...it's probably just shows up like that on my web-TV!? I hadn't went back to the test site today...i'll go look and see if the thread titles are still in blue. I just want a smooth transition with no commotion or complication. [/color]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #2072 on: July 10, 2005, 10:19:35 PM »

Lorraine - You are one special woman! You received TWO birthday threads! Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2073 on: July 10, 2005, 10:20:06 PM »

They will be updating the KC Clay fans site with the new meeting pics soon. They took my pic with the coasters.

Frankie - We talked about you! I showed everyone the United by Clay montage and Amanda said "That's Frankie!" Wink Everyone loves you. Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2074 on: July 10, 2005, 10:20:59 PM »

Good Night Clandy Sweet Clay Dreams.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2075 on: July 10, 2005, 10:24:17 PM »

Night Clandysis. Sweet Clay dreams.

Cool Meesa. We gets pics of you this time. Wink That's sweet about FRankie. PM me something if you are still here.   What was your theme?  

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2076 on: July 10, 2005, 10:25:52 PM »

Well Tiffany even though we only slept 2 hours we are still up.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2077 on: July 10, 2005, 10:28:10 PM »

Quote from: ILClaymate
Jerry ~ I just went to the test board and the lettering on the index page is all a very light green for me except for the boards I have visited recently and those are a light blue.  I also have the goldish board selected.  I wonder if that is just a webtv thing.  Has it always been a dark blue color since you have gone there?  Are there any other hard to read areas for you?  I'll ask Michael about that.

============================
Well, i will go and check the test site after i post this. There is a light greenish color there and the posts themselves are written where i can read them...it's just the names of the threads on the Index page that have always been written in a blue color...

Lindsay: I hadn't looked at Clay Daily yet...who started both the birthday threads?? I know Marilyn started one because it was posted here...Janet also had two threads as well Laughing Clandy i think over-slept or forgot to start the thread before she went to bed and so I started a thread at the VERY exact time Clandy posted HER thread for Janet Laughing So here were two threads for Janet by accident Laughing

Meesa: Can't wait to see the picture of you and the Coasters. Well, not the R&B group called the Coasters...the Clay coasters of course.
[/color][/i]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2078 on: July 10, 2005, 10:29:40 PM »

Sara- Yeah! I can't believe it. LOL Well guess that's my cue to say goodnight.

Jerry- Hope you get your car tomorrow. Pamela and Muffy started the birthday threads. Hopefully they can combine the two together.

Night Sara, Jerry, Meesa, Lindsey and anyone else around. Sweet Clay dreams.Baby Dust

Again Have a Happy Birthday Rainy!!! And praying for anyone that got hit with the hurricane.  

Already did my summery so here's my picture for the night.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2079 on: July 10, 2005, 10:30:28 PM »

Good Night Tiffany Sweet Clay Dreams.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx