gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:02:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 161
Total: 161

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Writer's Loft  (Read 9925 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« on: July 02, 2005, 12:16:06 PM »

As we're merging the Express Yourself and Fun Stuff Forums, this will be the new home for the authors and creative writers among us.

I know you're out there!  I've seen some of your stuff!  So bring it - the funny, the satire, the angst, the romance...

But, as with everything in life, there are a few rules.  A couple of provisos, if you will...

1.  This thread is PG, so keep it clean.

2.  Please, please, please read the FanFic Sticky regarding the posting of Clay-related fanfiction.  Misha has a site specifically for that purpose, so please post any Clay fanfic there.  (And it doesn't have to stay PG on her site, so you talented NC-17 writers, go nuts!  )  You can post a link to your story here.

3.  Picture me in one of those annoying "Please be patient with me.  I'm training, but I'm trying," buttons they wear at the WalMart.  I'm trying to create an environment where y'all feel comfortable to share your creative writings, and where they'll be seen so you can get feedback, which is what starving authors live on.  So there's bound to be a few bumps in the road.  We'll figure it out together.  Won't that be fun?  

Okay, bring it on.  C'mon!  I'll show you mine if you show me yours.  (Stories ... I'm referring to stories...)

Let the writing commence!

LadyC

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 05:00:56 PM »

Okay, maybe everyone's busy.  It is a holiday weekend, after all.

Or maybe y'all are just chicken.   hide   Nobody wants to go first kind of thing...

I haven't written anything just for fun in a long time.  (And that really sucks, I just realized!)  I've been working on my book, which has sorta become as much of a as a goal, I'm sorry to say.

But when I used to write for the sheer pleasure of it, I wrote a lot of Voyager fanfiction.  Yes, that's Star Trek, but it's not Kirk and Spock making out with some green woman.  LOL

Voyager was a great show because it was a pioneer in many ways.  First of all, the captain was a woman.  A very petite little fireball of a woman.  And her first officer was a hunky Native American man.  The sexual tension and romantic foreshadowing were practically oozing off the screen.  But, she's the captain, he's her first officer ... they have a ship and crew to command so they can't risk allowing their personal feelings to get in the way.

In addition to that, Voyager was lost in another quadrant of space.  They were 70,000 light years from home.  Lost and completely alone in territory no one had ever seen before, and when they got in a bind they couldn't just call Picard to come to the rescue.  They were truly alone.

So we've got the obligatory star-crossed lovers (literally in this case LOL) who, if they take a chance on love and blow it, might fail their crew or be unable to serve together, blah blah, blah

And we've got a starship full of people who were trying to make their way home, and - being Star Trek - there were explosions and weird aliens and time travel, and in the end they find that whether they reach Earth or not, they're already at home right there on the ship together.  I loved writing Voyager stories because I could write action, mystery, sci-fi, thriller, comedy, irony, and romance all rolled up into one.  My kinda story!

:boohoo

Now, for a hopeless romantic like myself, that screams WRITE SAPPY STORIES ABOUT ME!!!

So I did.    But not all are sappy.  Here's a quick taste.  This is a very short one.  I hope you like...

[color=cornflowerblue]Hazardous Duty

By LadyChakotay  (Now you know what LadyC stands for.)

“Captain, wait … “

“Leave me alone, Chakotay.”

“Just stop and talk to me for a minute!”

“No.”

Chakotay was panting slightly in his efforts to catch up to her.  “Will you PLEASE slow down!”

“No.”

“You could at least turn around and look at me,” he said to the back of her head.

“No.”

“Is that the only word you can say today?”

“No.”

“I can’t exactly have a conversation with you this way,” he said in frustration.

“Then the sensible thing to do would be to shut up,” she said without missing a step.

Chakotay, perturbed though he was, couldn’t help but grin in amusement at her stubborn determination.  “Kathryn, you’re being ridiculous!”

She laughed aloud, her back still turned to him as she stormed down the corridor.  “You, a grown man and officer, are chasing at my heels like some panting puppy and you’re calling me ridiculous?”

They rounded the corner and Chakotay saw Tom Paris leaning against the bulkhead, an amused smirk on his face.  Chakotay winced inwardly.  Obviously Tom had heard the captain refer to him as a panting dog.  That one wasn’t bound to go away quietly.  Chakotay shot him a quick glare and then continued as if Paris weren’t even there.

“I’m not going to simply disappear, you know.”

“I should be so lucky,” she deadpanned.

“You can’t hide from me forever.”

“It’s a big quadrant.”

“You’re going to have to discuss this with me sooner or later.”

“My bet’s on later,” quipped Tom as Janeway zoomed past him without so much as a backward glance.

“Shut up, Paris,” Chakotay growled.  “I can handle her.”

Janeway finally turned to face him as she stepped into the turbo lift.  An arrogant yet slightly devilish grin spread across her face.  In a dangerously feminine voice, she said, “Don’t overestimate yourself, Commander.  Handling me is a full time job.”

“I believe it,” said Paris impishly.

“We’re going to talk about this, Kathryn,” Chakotay pressed on.

She grinned as the lift doors began to slide shut.  “No, actually, we’re not.”  And then she disappeared.

Chakotay sagged against the wall like a deflated balloon and banged his head repeatedly against the bulkhead.

“Still trying to schedule her for shore leave, huh, Big Guy?” said Paris.

“Yeah,” Chakotay groaned.  “That’s part of being the first officer, Lieutenant.  I get all the truly terrifying and dangerous missions.”

*~*~*~*[/color]

I'll post the links to a few more of them if anyone is interested.  It's been at least two years (maybe three) since I wrote any of these, but they're still getting hits, which I take as a very kind compliment.

In_An_Instant     This one is a fan favorite.  It's written from a crew member's point of view.  (Tom Paris)

A_Good_Roast     This one is also a fan favorite.  It's fairly short and, if I do say so myself, fairly funny.

And_Then_I_Saw_You_Crying     From a Vulcan's point of view.

My_One_True_Friend     I wrote this one right after the show's finale.  Major sap.  LOL  I STILL cry when I read it.   Roll eyes

Out_Of_The_Ashes     I've written a couple of stories that are novella length.  This one isn't that long, but it's close.  It was my response to 9/11, and it almost made it into actual Star Trek publication, except it arrived in NYC a few days past the contest deadline.  

Nonetheless, it earned me a very treasured phone call and I still get emails about it from people saying that they found comfort or solace in it.  And when I look at it that way, I really did win the contest after all.

It also has Q in it.  And every Trekkie loves Q!  LOL

PM me if you like what you see.  I have more.  And some are ... well ...  

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 10:30:54 AM »

LadyC: wave I had NO idea you wrote so much. I wrote a ton of skits and things on the thread called "Express Yourself" before it became a section by itself back when it was in FUN STUFF. I think my skits are still there?? Anyway, i don't think i've ever written a skit that had the actual character's names from TV shows in them. My "Scott and Grace" on-going series that's mostly on 'Express Yourself' and scattered throughout the various OCD sessions, is loosely based on the classic radio and TV show "Burns and Allen". In fact, Gracie Allen's "dumb" character is who i patterned Grace Looney after in my skits. Anyway, on the spur of the moment, i just came up with a short skit based on M*A*S*H and here it is...you can laugh if it's silly, absurd, or uncomprehensible...typically those elements are in my skits.

S*M*A*S*H'd[/u]

Hawkeye: "It's July 4th and we need to have a blast and get smashed."

Hot Lips: "Potter is in the O.R. and so we'll need to plot our smashing blast of a party right away..."

Radar: "I know! I know! Why don't we go up into the Korean mountains and have a weenie roast or something. Have fireworks and have a nice time..."

Klinger: "I can bring my falsies and red purse..."

Hawkeye: "Look...we're talking about getting smashed during our 4th of July bash blast. We're not talking about modeling for Frederick's of Hollywood or Casual Corner!!"

Radar: "I still think roasted weenie's are the ticket. Just think, we can sit around Winchester's bon-fire and listen to him go on and on about the wonders of classical music and the importance of Bach in all of our lives."

Klinger: "And i still think i can find some uses for a red purse and falsies...about Bach, anyone know who did his hair?"

Hot Lips: "Hawkeye...my lips are on fire!!! HELP!!!"

Hawkeye: "Now, Margaret! How many times have i told ya to stay away from that bon-fire Winchester has raging over there??? Anyone have any seltzer??"

Radar: "I don't..."

Klinger: "I think i have a bottle of seltzer in this red purse...let me look..."

Hawkeye: "Dang it, Klinger! Enough with that red purse okay??? I'm sure you look great but we're seriously in need of plans on getting smashed and having a blast during our 4th of July bash."

Radar: "I know! I know! The 4th of July bash where we have a blast getting smashed we can have it right here at the 4077th...roasted weenies and bach for everyone!! YAY!!!!"

======================
Col Potter enters the tent...
=======================

Potter: "Now see here soldiers! There will be NO 4th of July bash blast where you get smashed. That's an order!"

=========================
Potter exits...
==========================

Hawkeye: "Now that's ruined everything!!! Now what are we gonna do...Hot Lips...you've been awfully quiet over there...Hot Lips?? Hot Lips???"

Radar: "Look!!! Margaret's lips are gone!! Ewwwwwwww!!! Yuck!!!"

Klinger: "Finally!!! After dumping out everything in my red purse i FINALLY found my seltzer bottle...here goes...."

Hawkeye: "Klinger! You're a little too late with your seltzer, there! Margaret's lips are burned off!! Now how the heck is Hot Lips suppose to have hot lips anymore if they're burned off???"

Klinger: "Sorry!"
========================

Winchester interrupts the little bantering with words of his own...

Winchester: "I hate to interrupt...but i think this is a big improvement on Hot Lips."

Hawkeye: "Who asked you??"

Klinger: "Hold me back! Hold me back someone or i'll slap him with my red purse!!"

Winchester: "Your pathetic attempts at getting smashed during a 4th of July blast just won't happen! Boo hoo hoo. See ya around you little pathetic creatures..."
===========================

Hawkeye: "I'd like to smash that guy's face."

Klinger: "Here, use my red purse!"

Hawkeye: "Would you put that dang purse away????"

Hot Lips: "Howdy guys! I've found some new lips. How do you like them?"

Radar: "Oh gee! Oh wow! Holy mackeral!"

Hawkeye: "I must say, Margaret, they're a big improvement over the former hot lips and let me see if these new hot lips are just as hot as the previous hot lips."

Hot Lips smacks Hawkeye's face for being too forward...

Hot Lips: "Thanks, Klinger, for letting me use your red purse."

Klinger: "Anytime, Margaret! Anytime!"

Radar: "Well, i think i'll call it a night since we couldn't have a blast getting smashed..."

Klinger: "I think i'll call it a night, too. These stockings are murder!"

Hot Lips: "I think i'll turn in as well..."

Hawkeye: "Turn into what?"

Hawkeye is slapped across the face again

Hawkeye: "Klinger!!!! What was THAT for???"

Klinger: "Just a reflex! Sorry!!! Uh-oh! You've got that jaw clinched...you're really angry! Uh-oh!! Make way!!!! AHHHHH!!!"

Hawkeye: "Maybe that'll teach you the next time to swat me with that dang red purse!!!"

Hot Lips: "Hawkeye, did you REALLY have to break his purse mirror??" Laughing

Hawkeye: "It was either that or spray him with seltzer and i just don't think that would look quite right...a grown man chasing another man with a seltzer bottle" Laughing

Radar: "I know! I know! Roasted weenies, crackers, and seltzer! A wonderful treat! I'll go talk it over with the Father."
=============================

Well, that's the best i can do on the spur of the moment. I was gonna have the cast smashed during a surgery operation but i decided against that at the last minute and just made the goofy skit about them talking of being smashed.

Klinger used to cross-dress in an effort to be thrown out of the military. I exaggerated this in my skit and made the red purse a running joke.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 01:20:45 PM »

Kris I liked what you posted! it was very awesome!
And AC that was the funniest thing...I think I understood it a little better than Kris' b/c I watch M*A*S*H and not Star Trek lol. I love Radar and his weenie roast!

Well I have my fic posted on ClayGirls and here is the link!

http://www.claygirls.com/claygirlsforum/viewtopic.php?p=897#897

Please visit it! I'll update it later...I am trying to revise some of the stuff for the second part!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 12:56:24 AM »

Oh, I know about fanfics, Kris. I've written a few, mostly Harry Potter ones, and a couple Dragon Ball Z ones. (probably no one knows about DBZ on here. Laughing) I don't know if I wanna post my fanfiction.com account right now though. Paranoid I'm weird about my writing sometimes. Laughing

But, I started writing a story at one point, a couple months ago I think, and all I have is the intro to it. I just stopped writing, I don't know why. :duh Perhaps the evil writers block. I think I'll stop babbling now and post the intro. Tell me what you think. . .

What comes to mind when thinking of a devil? Do the same images appear as they do in the media and in old fairy tales? A red colored figure with horns, a swish of a tail on his backside? His feet replaced by hooves, and a sharp goatee to accompany his long, sallow face? Do you imagine this being as sitting on your left shoulder with an angel on the opposite one? Do you imagine him causing chaos? Do you believe that for a trade, he’ll grant your wish in exchange for your very soul to be damned to Hell?
        This is not what I think a devil is. I imagine a devil being an image of a regular person. One that’s tempting beyond compare. A suave, debonair kind of man that entices you to be what you’re not. One that won’t let you go until you’ve been completely what you’re not. Just someone that allures you into a trap until you’re caught. . .

And that's what I have. Tada! I don't even remember what the story was going to be about. :duh LOL I have to figure it out.

Bye for now. wave

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 09:04:25 PM »

Oooh I like it so far Carla! Very awesome!

http://www.claygirls.com/claygirlsforum/viewtopic.php?p=897#897

I updated the fan fic. It is complete...now I jsut have to typeup the sequel!!! Woo fun fun!
wil555
SuperFan

I'm the 17 year old guy

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 06:17:38 AM »

I 'unno if this is what this topic is talking about, but I wrote this little blurb for my website last August...read read read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It must be hard to lose your hearing. My dad has been losing his for quite a while, and I've been getting used to saying everything twice for him...

Greg: Dad?
Dad: What?
Greg: DAD?!

But I can see that I have it pretty good, because after a weekend trip from my grandparents on my dad's side, I realized where he gets his problem from. I have nothing against them, they are the nicest grandparents I could ask for. And I would like to tell them that. But I'd have to say it three or four times. Here is basically our conversation on a car ride to get some ice cream Saturday night. Please don't take offense, I love you all.

Grandma: I can't get my buckle in.
Dad: It's wedged in the seat.
Karen: Let me help you.
Grandma: Where's the buckle?
Dad: In the SEAT.
Grandma: I can't find the buckle.
Grandpa: Is it in the seat?
Karen: *pulls out buckle* Here it is.
Grandma: Oh, phsssh. It was in the seat. Ha ha ha.
Grandpa: Ha ha.
Dad: Where was it?
Greg: *thinks of how this could work for the website*
Grandma: Too bad there's no ice cream place nearby.
Dad: This one's ten minutes away, it's not so far.
Grandpa: Well, this isn't so far away, how far is it?
Dad: Ten minutes.
Grandma: Oosh, so how is our old car holding up?
Karen: It's died a few times, but it's doing okay.
Greg: Gets us from point A to B.
Grandma: Ha ha ha. That's good.
Dad: Yeah, this car has actually held up well since you gave it to us...only died a few times.
Grandpa: Really.
Greg: Yes.
Grandma: That car is like our new one.
Grandpa: Well.....
*awkward silence*
Grandpa: ...it isn't exactly NEW. It's two years old.
Grandma: Well, it's newER.
Karen: Yeah!
Grandpa: Well, I suppose it's newER.
Dad: Ha ha ha.
Greg: Ha ha.
Karen: Ha.
Grandma: This buckle is twisted.
Karen: Let me help you.
Grandma: *gets settled* Geez, it's a trek to get ice cream here, huh.
Grandpa: Boy, I guess it's a way to get any ice cream here, huh?
Karen: It's not so far, a few more minutes.
Greg: We don't go out for ice cream much anyways.
*awkward silence*
Grandma: Do you go out here often?
Karen: Not often, this is our first time this year.
Grandpa: So how's the car holding up for you?
Dad: All right. Only died a few times.
Greg: Ha ha ha.
Karen: Ha.
Grandma: I hope you don't go out here for ice cream much.
Grandpa: I hope you don't go out here for ice cream much.
Grandma: I just said that, Fred.
Grandpa: What?
Greg: We don't.
Dad: We don't what?
Karen: Go out for ice cream much.
Dad: Oh. No, we don't.
Greg: So we've heard.
Grandma: Look at that billboard.
Karen: Ha ha ha.
Greg: Ha ha.
Grandpa: So do you wear your hearing aid, Dan?
Dad: No, it doesn't even work. I have to get another ear doctor appointment sometime.
Grandma: Boy, it's a journey if you wanted to get ice cream around here, ha ha.
Greg: *jumps out door*

-Greg...Clayguy-
Are YOU Claying it forward?
828 - Greg+Clay=LOVE
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 12:11:48 PM »

LOL Greg that was funny funny!!!

I loved when you jumped out of the car...very funny!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2005, 11:11:04 AM »

[color=cornflowerblue]Thanks for the chuckle, Greggy!  Loved it.[/color]

Carla - I understand your reservations about fanfic.net.  The reviews are wonderful, but they can also be very scary.  I used to get really frustrated when people didn't get where I was going with my stories because they're almost like my babies.  When readers missed the whole point, I just sorta       .

I hear ya about writer's block, too.  Man, do I hear ya!  LOL  I said in my book that sometimes I can't catch my Muse with a tracking device and a butterfly net.   :duh

I like what you've written about the devil.  (That sounds disturbing, doesn't it?  LOL)  It's very descriptive and a little wicked - as it should be.  And if I'm not mistaken, I believe I used to date the man you're describing.  

I swear!  He had beautiful black hair, green eyes, a voice so deep it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, and did exactly as you describe here:

One that’s tempting beyond compare. A suave, debonair kind of man that entices you to be what you’re not. One that won’t let you go until you’ve been completely what you’re not. Just someone that allures you into a trap until you’re caught. . .

Seriously though, you're on to something there.  I believe he's very seductive, and he knows what we like.  That's what makes him so dangerous.

Dani - I'm glad you found your way to the ClayGirls site.  I plan to curl up tonight with your story.  Tell me, will I need GatorAde and a towel?  LOL

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2005, 04:14:49 PM »

I posted an old story I wrote for a Pirate Weekend in the BLPT Mansion several months ago.  Most of you have probably read it, but for those who haven't ... it's worth a chuckle or two.

It's not outright smutty, but it's impish and naughty here and there, so if that offends you or your mama still makes your peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches for your school lunchbox- you might want to skip it.

If ya like it, let me know!  And if ya hate it ... don't tell me.  

Captain Clay

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2005, 06:11:25 PM »

The ClayGirls from the BLPT have conspired to write fanfiction.  Several of them have come together to put together this on-going story.  It's a work in progress, so anything goes.

It's an adult tale, to all you youngsters - y'all skip this one, ya hear?!

Lets See What Develops

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

hotwaxonclay
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2005, 11:35:29 AM »

Clay girls isn't working right now...its sad...lol

But I posted a fic on the Writer's Block

http://p197.ezboard.com/fthewritersblock64831frm30.showMessage?topicID=300.topic

Its called More Than Friends....enjoy!
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2005, 12:57:36 PM »

Dani why are you always where I am Paranoid  ROFLMAO

I lost most of my writings*crys* But today I found 5 notebooks with my writings Might post some after I go through them all.

P.S. Posted new poem in Poets Corner for those of you that go in there Wink

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2005, 05:48:22 PM »

Laughing Kimmy I don't know...I guess we're connected lol

Also I have a Xanga tht I am using to post my writings...

www.xanga.com/shadowofasmile

I'll just post here when I put up a new one.
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 10:10:03 AM »

Since your not on aim and I'm over here Laughing

Dani loved the second one. You put a lot of detail in your writing! loved it.

I am so, so happy. I found my story "Lost but Found". It actaully was pretty good except for all that grammar stuff. I need an editor Laughing . Might type it up somewhere and post a link. Its about Nick, Clay, and Nick's daughter. Its a bit of everything. In it Clayton comes to be like a second father to Nick's daughter.

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 10:49:05 AM »

Carla - I understand your reservations about fanfic.net.  The reviews are wonderful, but they can also be very scary.  I used to get really frustrated when people didn't get where I was going with my stories because they're almost like my babies.  When readers missed the whole point, I just sorta       .
I ran and hide over at Aiken 4 fanfiction 'cause it seemed like that. Guess it happens to a lot.

Did I mention how much I love the Fun Stuff thread.*hides, for she knows, shes blah blahing to much*

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 08:46:32 PM »

Posted a new story!!

www.xanga.com/shadowofasmile

It is called "Sweet Sunrise"

Enjoy!!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2005, 05:25:19 PM »

okay i have a fanatic but i dont kno if i can post it bc mine is a lil naughty  Wink
so i juss wanna kno if i can post it

thanks
kat

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 08:47:06 PM »

http://www.claygirls.com/claygirlsforum/viewtopic.php?p=981#981

NEW STORY YAY!!! Its at Claygirls b/c it is working now lol....Please read! I still ahve more to write..thats only chapter one...hopefully I'll get some inspiration soon for chapter two haha...
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 04:26:43 AM »

Goodness!!! *takes up the paddles, rubbing them together* CLEAR!!! *zaps the thread*

I completely forgot about the writers loft!! Goodness. Well, I am here to revive it, I think we need more writings around this here joint. Laughing

Kris, I loved what you said about catching your muse. Laughing And doesn't the guy you described:
Quote from: Lady C
I swear!  He had beautiful black hair, green eyes, a voice so deep it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, and did exactly as you describe here
doesn't that sound how Clay looks now??? Don't Know Laughing I'm odd, but I love it. I really need to work on that story. I still don't know what it's about, but I can work on it. Laughing

I'd rome around on Claygirls, but it's not working anymore?? I just tried two days ago, and nothing came up. Hmm . . .

Kimmy, I was on Aiken 4 Fanfiction too, but I only posted one story. It was pretty bad. Paranoid Laughing It was such a fun place, but it just seems dismal right now . . .

ANYHOO, why I came here. I thought I'd give it a shot and post a link to my fanfiction.net stories.  bigsmile Why not? I finally updated one of them yesterday and am feeling good about it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mscashew

But I must WARN y'all that most of my fics are slash fics. What is slash, you ask? Well if you need to ask, then you most likely shouldn't visit. Paranoid Laughing No, I'll tell you. It's boyxboy, deals with homosexuality, it's just fun. Laughing All of them are Harry Potter fics, so I've paired some HP characters up, if you don't like the HP characters in a different light, then please don't visit. I'm just warning all of you so I don't get flamed. It's happened before.

Anyhoo, if you don't know what to read, the one that most people seem to like is Hedwig's Wish (non-slash). It's not done, still has a long way to go. I've been skimpy with the updates, but will update as soon as I'm done reading the 5th and 6th book. Which shouldn't be long.

And then probably Be Mine would be my next best (not as many reviews, but in my opinion, it's second). It's a slash one, just to warn ya'. It's a Valentines Day fic, I just updated yesterday, I've been writing it since 2004, and it's not that long yet. Laughing It's funny, and kind of romantic, kind of angsty, it has everything. Laughing And I think my writing's getting better as time goes by, which is always good.
And one more thing, Be Mine is written in a bit of a weird perspective. Just to say.

And that's what she wrote . . .*we have a beat, the thread if revived once more*

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx