gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:38:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 390
Total: 390

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 57 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 137869 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2020 on: July 05, 2005, 10:36:33 PM »

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2021 on: July 05, 2005, 10:37:24 PM »

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2022 on: July 05, 2005, 10:38:00 PM »

GOODNIGHT AND GOOD MORNING

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2023 on: July 05, 2005, 10:50:11 PM »

Thanks Muffy. Smack I needed that.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2024 on: July 05, 2005, 10:50:50 PM »

Summery time.

Welcome back Her. Glad you had a great time in NC and good luck to Kyle. Hope your car gets fixed tomorrow.

Good luck Joyce, Shannon, Her, Frankie and others getting tickets tomorrow to see Clay. Fingers Crossed

Congrates on your job Joyce.   Hope you like it.

Congrates on your job too Monica.  

I'll keep my fingers crossed you get your job Shannon.

Nice to see you back Greg and Lynn for stopping by.

Lora- I'm sorry about your co worker. You and her family and friends are in my prayers.

Thanks Frankie for letting us know about Jan. I'm really glad to hear she's happy and I hope that things work out the way she wants them too with her hubby.

Hope we hear from JJ soon.

We miss you too Glory.

Boca- Can't wait to see you back and hear all about the wedding.

THanks for the pics of Moonshot Michelle.

Spikee- THanks for the funny.

Linda, Tammy, Judy and Rainy- Glad you all had a fun time together today.

Glad you are feeling better Sasha and Janet.

Glad your day was better Ali.

Evelyn- Hope you have no more headaches and I'll pray you can sleep good tonight all night.

Cindy- Congrates to your brothers band!!!!

Clandysis- Great job on your cake.

Just want to say I'm sorry if people feel like they want to leave the OCD now. We'll miss you. Glad you are having fun in your new thread. I'll lurk there. Great start tonight and great new people there too.

Dudley- Please don't stop with the Clay news for us here.

Woody- LIke Her said, I"m proud to be an OCD'er. I love what you do for us here and we have the best thread and the best people. Love to all.  

I'll pray that the our FL friends and people in south Louisiana will be safe if the hurricane comes through.

Ok, Everyone have a good Wednesday.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2025 on: July 05, 2005, 11:00:40 PM »

Well, I said I was going to bed an hour ago, but when I walked back through the house, I found out everybody was already asleep, so I'm taking this chance to catch up. I try not to read every page, but when I don't, I really miss a lot. I'm caught up now...

Tiffany - I love the poem you posted from the Ideal Idol, and I also love the note you wrote to Julia - it is nice for you to remember her - she must be having a hard time waiting for her baby.

Jayne - WELCOME HOME I'm glad you had a good trip, and that things went well for Kyle.

Evelyn - I hope you are sleeping well right now, and that the headache stays away.

Glory - someone asked about her - didn't she say she would not have internet service until July 12th? Hopefully, she can get back to the library to check in again.

Spikee - I enjoyed the jokes so much.

Monica - good luck on your new job today - I hope you love it.

Michelle - nothing better than a smiling dog! Great Moonshot pictures.

Cindy - congratulations to your brother and his band - I hope they get to open for Clay someday.

Prissy - we watched fireworks too, on Sunday night, then bought a few VERY safe ones for Laney last night - having a child here makes all of the difference. We would have never taken the time to watch or to buy any fireworks at all if she were not here. I hope you, Carol, and JoAnn get your Atlanta tickets tomorrow - yours were ordered two days before mine - you should have gotten your first :duh

Clandy - beautiful cake!

GOOD LUCK this morning to Jayne, Shannon, and Joyce as they try for Valdosta tickets!

I'm sorry I did not mention everyone - with Laney here, there is just no time, but I want to say again, that you all mean so much to me. The OCD is a special home, that can withstand any storm, because it is built on a foundation of love for OMC. Woody - I know we have all said it many times, but we appreciate this Thread and the work you do so much.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone - I will check on all of you by tomorrow afternoon if not sooner.

EDIT!  Marilyn - wonderful pictures - Tiffany - wonderful summary!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2026 on: July 05, 2005, 11:08:38 PM »

THanks Frankie and you did a great summery too. Glad you like the poem and liked what I said in the card to Julia. Thanks! You said it best about the OCD. I agree with you. Have a goodnight and hope everyone enjoys your lunch.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2027 on: July 05, 2005, 11:09:05 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and sweet Clay dreams. Baby Dust

wordsmith1223
« Reply #2028 on: July 05, 2005, 11:39:31 PM »

Good morning, everyone!
I am glad to make your acquaintance, newbies, and thanks for the kind wishes, my old pals.
Hope you are getting some rest, Woody. Clandy, thanks for making all the arrangements for Indy. The post-party is a wonderful idea, and sounds terrific. I know I will really enjoy that, for we won't be rushed. I hope Woody can stay longer. Can't believe it's been a YEAR.

Thanks Heather, Tiffany, Cindy and Liz for your well wishes. You are so kind, and I appreciate you giving me a "shout out!"

Cindy -- great great photos.

Hey AC, my man, I will send you one of me at the Rock Hall. I'm back to being a real brunette!

I am so out of the loop, guys -- Bo and Carrie both charted with that Idol song? That's interesting....I haven't heard it on radio, but I am usually listening to CDs.
My wonderful OCD buddies Woody and Jayne have made me fabulous CDs.

Janet, I hope you feel better.
Evelyn, your cookies sound fabulous, as usual.
Pepe, your meals always sound so wonderful. When are you moving?

Kimmy, you are a sweetheart. Loved your list you sent.
I have one about desserts to send out.

Monica, good luck at Hobby Lobby. My one son works there and loves it. The schedule is so awesome 'cause they close at 8 p.m. nightly and are not open on Sunday. So unlike fast food, he doesn't have killer night hours to interfere with school.

Angela, glad you had fun on your mini-vacation.
Jayne, sounds like you had a great time -- a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
Sasha, hope your car woes are over soon.
Prissy, it sounds like you had a great time.
Moonshot, I also loved your list. You are one funny lady. Good luck with your jobs.
Is Boca back yet from daughter's wedding?

Howdy Frankie, Spikee, your hubby, and all the happy OCDers.
Well, I gotta get back to work.
Things went from bad to worse. Seriously. Today, when I arrived at work, discovered our main office's internet and e-mail were down, and it was a production day. Everything I did on MONDAY -- working 9 hours, driving through a monsoon, and MISSING fireworks -- was for naught. Nothing I sent to the main office got there, and I had to re-do all my work Tuesday.
And I set my alarm for PM, not AM. If I wouldn't have an old-lady bladder and had to get up to go to the bathroom, I never would have made it to work on time!!! Or close!!!

(I have a running battle with the realities of time....)

I got home from work last night at midnight, did laundry, cooked dinner for today for my kids, and cleaned up the kitchen. I have no internal clock anymore -- I take these catnaps and then I function. All screwed up.

Clay has really been laying low hasn't he? Can't wait to see the setlist for his Jukebox tour. I'm easy to please. I love his covers.

I hope I didn't forget anyone, but I probably did and I'm sorry. I have no attention span any more!
I know Woody says no apologies, but some folks deserve a howdy. OH, and that includes re-appearing Greg! Hello to you. As if you couldn't tell, I'm Wordy.

Here's to our happy home, and I'm glad to see y'all here.
Much love,
Lynn aka Wordy
jj
« Reply #2029 on: July 06, 2005, 12:45:13 AM »

SORRY I HAVE NOT WRITTEN IN AWHILE. WE HAD A BUSY WEEKEND AND WE HAD FAMILY OVER JULY 4TH- WE ENDED UP WITH 10. IT WAS A GROUP EFFORT. WE HAD AGOOD TIME. SAT NIGHT MY SISTER AND KIDS ATE WITH US. WE GOT KFC CHICKEN. I WAS UP OUT OF BED ALOT. I MADE COLESLAW TWICE.  FOURTH WE COOKED ON GRILL  HAMBURGERS AND HOT DOGS.

I WATCHED THE RERUN OF LAST YEARS FOURTH CELEBRATION AND SAW CLAY. I SAW JOSH GRACIN ON THE SHOW FROM THE THEATER IN WASHINGTON. HE SOUNDED AND LOOKED GOOD.

IT IS AFTER 3:30 IN THE AM,, SO GUESS I WILL CLOSE. I HAVE NOT READ ANYTHING, SO JUST LET ME SAY I LOVE YOU ALL. HUGS-JJ
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2030 on: July 06, 2005, 03:25:18 AM »

Well Im running behind as usual,have to give someone a ride this morning so i hae to leave now.

JJ:  so glad to see you here and had a great forth love ya to.

Well have a good day everyone .

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2031 on: July 06, 2005, 03:26:41 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2032 on: July 06, 2005, 03:27:42 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #2033 on: July 06, 2005, 03:36:20 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!

JJ
IT'S SO WONDERFUL TO SEE YOUR POST.. Big Hug!  I AM GLAD YOU  HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY...

SASHA
THANKS FOR THAT QUICK PICK ME UP..  

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2034 on: July 06, 2005, 03:59:34 AM »

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

wave jj, Sasha, and Tammy!!!!!

jj - How wonderful to see you!!!!!!!  Big Hug!   Glad you had a nice weekend.  Hope you are feeling a little better.

Sasha - I pick up 2 people every day at this summer job.  It makes me run behind everyday!!!!! But that's OK.  I enjoy the company, even though it is not very far.

Tammy - You are up early for not having to work!!!  Do you  have trouble sleeping in like me???

Wordy - WOW!!!  Two days in a row!!!  This may get to be a habit, and we would love it!!!!!

I have not read back at all because I see we need a new cottage and NOW!!!  I barely have time to do it but I will try!!!!!
Woodstock X57

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2035 on: July 06, 2005, 04:00:38 AM »

Good morning Tammy and Sasha!  So good to see you both this morning!  

Sasha and Marilyn-GAAAHHH, the Clandy was delicious THANK YOU!

Sasha-so happy you're able to exercise....

AC-loved your jokes!

Hi Alli-funny tennis racket store story!

Hi Meesa-you did a great job with the news for Miss D.

Liz-have a great day at work today!

Janet-thanks for the Bo info

Angela-How is Clay's Bodyguard these days?  Have you dropkicked anyone lately?LOL  Missed you!

Spikee-loved  your puns and have saved so I may send out in emails!

Woody-you were paying too much attn to your bills!  That was funny about you opening the wrong door...FOCUS WOMAN, FOCUS!lol

Cindy-Hello!  That's great about your bros band...what kind of music do they play?

Monica and Joyce-congrats on new jobs!

Joyce-Good luck today with tix!

Franki-you were one baking babe yesterday WOW!  Hope it goes well w/ Lewis!

Heater-I love N. Sparks too!  However, have you read "The Rescue"?  I'm having a hard time getting thru it...

Prissy-so good to see you and sounds like the 4th was fun for you!!  I love to be near the fireworks too, especially the Screamers...

Lindsay-Hi!  Yeah, we've changed up around here, but all is well and we'll survive.  I hope you're doing well!

Clandy-hello to you...what's up girl with the stress?  I hope it's better today for you...

Moonshot-your puppy is so cute!  I sure missed mine whilst in the Carolinas; however, one night, she literally tried to dig into the house from the office and tore up the carpet...she HATES fireworks!  So, I must buy a rug to cover up the damage as can't afford a whole new piece of carpet right now!  It was so good to see you!

Sara-have a great day today!

Marilyn-I sure missed your humor whilst away...have a great day today!

Wordy-good to see you posting woman!  What a bummer about the internet.  It's a PITA to have to do work twice!

Boca-welcome home (I hope today!)

Bozena-where are you my sweet?  Missed you...

Flakey-you too, where are you?  Missed you....are you going to Valdosta?

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2036 on: July 06, 2005, 04:02:18 AM »

jj-you so fill my heart!  with what you're going thru, you begin your post by apologizing!  Have a wonderful day!

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #2037 on: July 06, 2005, 04:06:08 AM »

Good Morning Jayne wave
Glad to see you made it home safely
Looks like you had a great time in NC. Yes!
Have a great day Hug

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2038 on: July 06, 2005, 04:06:59 AM »

Quote from: ILClaymate
Meesa ~ I just heard some GREAT news about your PSSOM montage!  Tessie just told me that Ms. Loki is highly recommending it at the ClackHouse!  Cheer!  You did a great job on that one girl!

Clandy - Thanks! I was happy to hear she liked it since she is an awesome montage maker herself! Your cake was beautful!
Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #2039 on: July 06, 2005, 04:09:49 AM »

Good morning Happy!  Yep, great trip but way too short!

Hi Meesa!

Well off to do some chores....

xoxox
Jayne

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx