gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:37:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 278
Total: 278

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 56 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 154706 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2020 on: June 30, 2005, 12:24:07 PM »

JUDEE - I SAID I HAVE MY OUTFITS PICKED OUT BUT TRUST ME BETWEEN NOW AND THEN I MAY CHANGE HUNDRED TIMES.  THE BEST SUMMER, WINTER AND SPRING EVER!!!!!!!!!JUKEBOX TOUR, XMAS TOUR AND HIS NEW BLOWN OUT CD TOUR.  YIKES I AM HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.            

CLANDY - I JUST LOVE THOSE PINS.  ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.  I ORDERED ONE RIGHT?  GOD I ORDERED SO MUCH LATELY I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH IT.

HI MISS TIFFANY - HOW COULD A MAN KEEP US SO HAPPY AND WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE WITH HIM.  COULD YOU IMAGINE IF WE WERE WHAT WE WOULD FEEL.  GOD JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME NUTS.

HI MR. HAPPY - NO STORMS YET HERE IN CT.  NOT UNLESS CLAY SNUCK IN AND DIDN'T TELL US.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2021 on: June 30, 2005, 12:27:57 PM »

TIFFANY - DO YOU SEE HOW TIGHT HIS HAND IS GRABBING HIS SHIRT, WELL I WANT HIM TO GRAB ME LIKE THAT ANYWHERE.  I CAN DREAM CAN'T I.
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #2022 on: June 30, 2005, 12:29:03 PM »

Lorraine:
The storm was moving at 35 MPH,so I would estimate that it wouldn't reach you untill tomorrow afternoon :hmm  Don't Know

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
ILClaymate
« Reply #2023 on: June 30, 2005, 12:55:44 PM »

PhotographerDove ~ yes I did check out the Merrillville thread and saw your new position!  Congrats!

RaineyAiken ~ yes I ordered one of those pins for both you and Linda and they are both being sent to your house.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2024 on: June 30, 2005, 12:58:08 PM »

CLANDY - THANK YOU.  MY MIND HASN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE CLAY CAME INTO MY LIFE.

MR. HAPPY - PERFECT TIMING WHEN I AM LEAVING WORK TOMORROW.  OH WELL CLAY WILL KEEP ME SAFE AT HOME.

HUGS
RAINEY AIKEN
Glory
Enthusiastic

hi
« Reply #2025 on: June 30, 2005, 12:59:33 PM »

well IT IS ME GLORY, I AM HALF MOVED AND HALF NOT.LOL I AM HAVING A TERRIBLE TIME GETTING INTERNET CONNECTIONS HAVE AN APPT. WITH INSIGHT,JULY 12 AS SOON AS THEY COULD GET TO ME AS I HAVE TRAINING ALL NEXT WEEK.I MISS YOU SO MUCH NOT SURE I WILL EVER CATCH UP.

WOODY I HAVE BAD NEWS ABOUT INDY MY DAUGHTER LEAVES FOR SCHOOL THE 19 TH SO I CANNOT GO. I HAVE TO GO WITH HER TO MOVE HER IN DISAPOINTED BUT CANNOT BE 2 PLACES AT ONCE.

THE MOVE WENT OK I GUESS LAST FRIDAY.STILL GOING TO THE HOUSE EVERYDAY,JUST MELTING IN THE HEAT.
 MY LITTLE DOG IS NEXT DOOR AT MY NEIGHBORS WILL NOT EAT WE ARE HOPIG SHE GETS USED TO THINGS AND DOES NOT DIE FROM A BROKEN HEART.MY HEART JUST ACHES . WELL I HOPE YOU ARE ALL OK I HAVE NOT READ A THING I AM AT THE LIBRARY.

I JUST WENT AND GOT MY CRIMINAL REPORT FROM THE POLICE SAID I WAS NOT A CRIMINAL,IF THEY ONLY NEW. LOL.

WELL I MAY GO AHEAD AND GET DIA;UP.BUT HATE TO THIS SO I WILL GET BACK ON HERE MORE OFTEN IF I CAN.       LOVE TO ALL. GLORY

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2026 on: June 30, 2005, 01:08:22 PM »

HEY GLORY - IT IS SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU.  YOU HANG IN THERE SWEETIE AND WE WILL ALL BE WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS TO WELCOME YOU BACK.  WE WILL HOLD DOWN THE FORT UNTIL THEN.  I AM SENDING YOU A BIG HUG MY FRIEND. Big Hug!   MISS YOU.

HUGS
RAINEY AIKEN
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2027 on: June 30, 2005, 01:12:15 PM »

Glory- It's great to see you. We have missed you. Big Hug! Sorry you're internet isn't hooked up yet. Hope it does soon. Aww I'm so sorry you won't be able to go to the INdy concert. Glad the move went ok. Good luck still with everything and stay cool. Hope your dog will be ok. Take care and hope to see you back with us soon.

I know how you feel Rainy. If I was alone with him, I want to kiss him all over.   Have a good evening.

Thanks Clandysis. I really wanted to do it. JUst don't tell my parents if you see them. Wink I can't bring a camera but I'm borrowing Thea's.  Thanks for the GMA pic too. Yum!

Hi Sara. See you lurking.

Going to take a bath.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2028 on: June 30, 2005, 01:16:02 PM »

I cant talk today I am getting to leave soon for the Bay Country Festival and then I am spending the night with my Aunt and I will be back tomorrow.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2029 on: June 30, 2005, 01:16:02 PM »

WELL IT IS THAT TIME AGAIN.  I WILL BE HEADING HOME BUT HAVE A FEW PLACES TO STOP FIRST.

BY THE TIME I GET BACK I AM SURE WE WILL BE IN A NEW HOME. MAYBE CLAY WILL BE THERE.

HAVE A GOOD EVENING EVERYONE AND IF YOU NEED A SMILE JUST THINK ABOUT OUR HONEY.  HE COULD BRIGHTEN UP EVERYONES DAY.  HECK HE BRIGHTENS UP THIS WORLD EVEN IF IT IS JUST FOR A WHILE.

HUGS
RAINEY AIKEN
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2030 on: June 30, 2005, 01:17:11 PM »

HAVE A GOOD TIME SARA.

TIFFANY - YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AS WELL.  CATCH YOU LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY AIKEN
Glory
Enthusiastic

HI
« Reply #2031 on: June 30, 2005, 01:20:58 PM »

DID I TELL YOU IMET A GAL IN MY BUILDING WHO LOVES OMC. YEP.LET HER READ HIS BOOK. WELL I HATE TO LEAVE BUT NEED TO GET STUFF DONE. HOPEFULLY SEE YOU IN A COUPLE DAYS.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2032 on: June 30, 2005, 01:22:50 PM »

I'm back for a quick check-in...

Dick - I saw all of the rain "Up North" this morning on T.V. - the grass in our yard is turning brown and crunches when you walk on it - there are burn bans everywhere - no one allowed to burn anthing. Even fireworks (except for large public displays) may be banned on the 4th because everything is so dry. I watched the fires in AZ this morning, too - I would never want anything like that to start here. As you know, since you were once stationed in Shreveport/Bossier, we are surrounded by pine trees here - and they dry out quickly.

Also, Dick - you are right about your list of programs. they were all good, decent programs, and I'm sure Clay would have been on them. I remember that the whole country didn't move on Sunday nights when the Ed Sullivan show was on - where were you the first night the Beatles were on? (I was in front of the T.V. with all of my friends  - having a heart attack - just like the ones I have now when I see OMC!)

Clandy - thank you for the news about the JukeBox Tour pins - I can't wait until they get here. I ordered one for me and one for Sara, but I'm thinking Laney will take mine away from me, if she does go to Atlanta with us - I may have to order another one for me.

Glory - I'm so glad you went to the library to check in - we have missed you so much. That is a long time to wait for internet service. I'm sorry your little dog is having a hard time - just shows how much she loves you. Glory - this is an EDIT - so sorry that you have to cancel Indy, but your daughter comes first. Cancelling a concert is so hard - we had to cancel Atlanta at Christmas because Lewis' Mom got sick - it is so hard to not go to something you've looked forward to for a long time.

Lewis is at a closing, then I'm going to go to the Lake with him to list a new property - I help draw houses and help with the measuring - makes listing a house go a lot faster when we both go. He is not having much fun on his birthday - just working hard - but the kids have all called and will be here this weekend to play. We are saving all of the birthday stuff until then (I've ordered just a cake - NO CLAKE!)

Hope to check in on all of you later tonight.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2033 on: June 30, 2005, 01:26:02 PM »

Glory ~ glad you could check in.  Sorry you are having internet problems.  Dialup isn't too bad.  Thats what I have.  Just can't download like you are used to!  Sorry about Indy too but I understand.  Hope you can get everything straightened out soon.

RaineyAiken ~ have a good night my friend!  We will probably miss each other again.  Stay cool!

SaraAngel ~ have a good time tonight.

Frankie ~ you're welcome about the pins.  Sorry Lewis isn't having a good birthday.  Hope this weekend will be better!

DoveSis ~ don't worry...won't say a word!    I have ALOT of GMA pics so I figured in honor of the upcoming anniversary I will try and post them all before Saturday!

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2034 on: June 30, 2005, 01:29:23 PM »

Clandy - keep posting - love that brown shirt!

Also - Clandy - I got a p.m. from a new person today asking about Avies (asking ME! shocking ). I told her you are the person to contact!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2035 on: June 30, 2005, 01:33:31 PM »

Frankie ~ they must have liked yours SO much they decided to ask you!  Did you tell them to pm me?

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2036 on: June 30, 2005, 01:49:53 PM »

Glory- That's so cool you met a Clay fan living near you. Tell her to come in and chat with us.

Have a good time Sara.

Seeing you later Rainy.

LOL Clandysis. Thanks. I love to take a picture of that Billboard of Clay at the Star Plaza.Also I like taking pics rather then being in them so it's all good.  THanks for the pics. Never got to see GMA last year. I know I should downloaded all the preformances but I have seen I Survived You.   Wonder if Faye will be there again this year. THe hussies will have to behave if that happens. Laughing

Frankie- I"m sorry Lewis has to work on his birthday but glad you can make it up with this weekend celebrating with the family.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Judee
« Reply #2037 on: June 30, 2005, 01:50:13 PM »

WONDERFUL PICTURES CLANDY!!!  THANKS FOR THE AFTERNOON DELIGHT.  AS ALWAYS, OMC GETS MY BLOOD BOILING.  I HAVE TO GET YOU DIRECTIONS TO MY HOUSE.  THAT'S ON MY TO-DO LIST.  I WILL DEFINITELY GET TO THAT THIS WEEKEND.  IT'S SO EASY, ONLY 50 OR 60 TURNS.  NO, SERIOUSLY JUST 3 LEFTS OFF THE HIGHWAY.  
Judee
« Reply #2038 on: June 30, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURES!!!!

ILClaymate
« Reply #2039 on: June 30, 2005, 01:59:57 PM »

DoveSis ~ so far the hussies aren't going to GMA...just us babes!!  (I think they think they need their BEAUTY sleep instead!)  Cindy's mom is going too but we'll keep her on the babe side atleast until after GMA.  

JudeeAiken ~ great idea about the directions.  I'm sure it won't be a problem.  I'll have my navigator Heaterfan with me!  Boy thats altta stubble there!  eek!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx