gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:30:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bubel/Aiken Foundation Krispy Kreme Fundraiser 2005  (Read 2506 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« on: June 21, 2005, 09:08:23 PM »

Krispy Kreme joins forces with The Bubel/Aiken Foundation in July, designating the week of July 11-23 as "awareness week for special needs children".  In an effort to draw attention to the need to create inclusive opportunities for children with special needs, Krispy Kreme will team up with Clay Aiken fan clubs and supporters nationwide to hold awareness activities at Krispy Kreme stores and fundraising activities that will support The Bubel/Aiken Foundation (TBAF). TBAF, created by RCA recording artist Clay Aiken, aims to foster programs and activities that provide children with special needs full-inclusion in all areas of daily life.

Here is a link to the info on TBAF's web site and the info on this fundraiser :

http://thebubelaikenfoundation.org/volunteer.htm

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
renae
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 08:12:09 PM »

HI! does it still count if I have mine from last year it did not go well in my state when I kept tring nobody was intersted.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 08:17:12 PM »

You mean your money from last year? I think anyone with questions could e-mail Trudy. Here's her e-mail addy: tlittleton@kc.rr.com
Hope this helps!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 05:31:27 AM »

Just an update .... Krispy Kreme backed out from funding the fundraiser but the BAF is underwriting the whole contest. You can do bake sales, car washes, sell Krispy Kremes, etc. If you want to particpate, please e-mail Trudy. I have her e-mail is my previous post.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
renae
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 05:31:52 PM »

HI! Thanks for the info you have helped me alot.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx