gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:59:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 459
Total: 459

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JUNE 21  (Read 4681 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: June 21, 2005, 01:54:54 AM »

wave  Happy Summer to everyone!! wave

ORGANIZATIONS

A Clay Aiken fan group will meet at 7 p.m. at Lula's Cafe, 1631 Edison Road, South Bend. Aiken was a runner-up on the show "American Idol." For more information, e-mail the organizer at fultsndfan2002@yahoo.com.
[/b]

SOUTHBENDTRIBUNE

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 02:00:37 AM »

Music festivals in Interlochen, Toronto
Interlochen isn't just a northern Michigan music camp for talented kids. It's a music festival, featuring everyone from the U.S. Army Brass Quintet (July 11) to Arlo Guthrie (July 25) to Clay Aiken (Aug. 19). Call 800-681-5920 or see www.interlochen.org.

FREEP.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 02:03:18 AM »

No shame when it comes to sale of her life story

As sure as the sun rises in the east, you knew they would make a TV movie about Jennifer Wilbanks, the "runaway bride." After all, if a second-rate "celebrity" like Amber Frey, mistress of killer Scott Peterson was worthy of a biography, so is Wilbanks, the addled, wealthy bride-to-be who fled Georgia days before her sumptuous wedding, only to surface later in the week in Arizona with an outlandish tale of kidnapping and rape.
(snip)

Every contestant on American Idol and Survivor can almost taste the fame that is at arm's length. Clay Aiken and Richard Hatch joined the millionaires' club with the most dubious of talents.

ENTERPRISE

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 02:05:47 AM »

From the Ruth Eckerd Hall website:
Clay Aiken Christmas
Pop, Rock & Jazz
30-Dec-2005  08:00PM    

Following his success on American Idol and his subsequent rise to super star, Clay Aiken has legions of devoted fans around the world. His buoyant stage presence, distinctive singing style and visibility combine to make his one of the hottest concert tickets in the market today. Clay's Christmas concert will include well-known Christmas favorites to which Clay has added his upbeat interpretation coupled with an orchestra and holiday choir. Tickets: $85.00; $62.50; $55.00 (pre-show buffet dinner available for $25)
Tickets on sale to members in July with the pre-season order form; on sale to the public August 27th @10AM.  

RUTHECKERDHALL

I guess that means there is another Christmas concert tour!!! Laughing

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 02:07:41 AM »

From the Ideal Idol site:
AURAS AND RESONANCE: THE DOUBLE WHAMMY

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 02:08:52 AM »

PAGECENTRE.NET/CLAY AIKEN

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 02:10:07 AM »

Also from the Ideal Idol site:

THE BEAUTY WITHIN THE MAN

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 02:11:31 AM »

WAITING FOR CLAY

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 02:16:58 AM »

Here are the top 50 searches on Lycos for the week ending June 18, 2005:
35  Clay Aiken
Summer Camp  #21  107

DROPOUTS:
This week we say bub-bye to: Deep Throat, Bo Bice, Belmont Stakes, 50 Cent, and Kelly Clarkson.

LYCOS50

Clay is slipping down the list.  After 107 straight weeks--I hope he doesn't drop out. Cry!

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 02:51:07 AM »

Have a great day everyone!!

The longest day of the year!! Wink

Here ya go:
   Cookie    Cookie

Clay "is" the "News"
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 02:53:45 AM »

Mornin' M.B.....We must do the SEARCH THING ON LYCOS to keep the man there!!!!  Have a terrific Tuesday!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 04:57:15 AM »

DEANNA - GOOD MORNING AND TO EVERYONE POSTING AS WELL.

I AM SO FORWARD TO SEEING HIM AT THE JUKEBOX TOUR AND NOW FOR HIS CHRISTMAS TOUR.  SURE HOPE HE COMES TO CT. AGAIN FOR THAT ONE.  DEANNA ARE YOU COMING AGAIN TO CT.  MY HOUSE IS ALWAYS OPEN FOR YOU MY FRIEND.  ANOTHER CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!!!

I WILL KEEP CHECKING LYCOS FOR CLAY TO HELP BRING HIM UP.  HOPEFULLY.

WILL CHECK BACK LATER FOR UPDATES.

HUGS
RAINEY
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2005, 07:09:19 AM »

YES- LETS GET CLAY UP AGAIN

LYCOS
LYCOS
LYCOS

COME ON EVERYONE- WE CAN DO IT!!

MORNING ALL- HAVE A GOOD DAY

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2005, 08:16:22 AM »

Another Christmas tour!!!
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
           :skip :skip :skip

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2005, 11:52:41 AM »

Regarding Lycos, what is the best way to make sure they are tabulating your search for Clay.  Below is the link -- so should I click the link and then type in his name in the search box and then close out and repeat all over again.  I guess my question is -- do I need to close out each time?   Do they only count the searches that went through their site or do they check "all" internet searches for Clay?  Does anyone know for sure?

http://50.lycos.com/

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
cjrmax
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 01:20:58 PM »

This was posted by hockeydonna over at both the Clack House and Clayversity!!!

I have news. You all know me, and know that I would only post this if I believed the source was 100% reliable. I am posting at both CV and CH simultaneously.

Clay is going to be on the cover of TV Guide in mid-July. I do not know the exact issue. The interview/article should answer a lot of our questions.

This should go without saying: Please DO NOT contact TV Guide to confirm this information. PLEASE!!

I'm actually not that comfortable posting this... I found out about it last week, but just got confirmation that the information could be shared. Please don't ask me who told me. This is all I know. I do not know a release date for a CD. I do not have any other information. But let's hope that as soon as this TV Guide gets to subscribers (dang, which doesn't include me!), we'll find out some good stuff. EEEEEE!!!!

THE DROUGHT IS ENDING!!!!  THE DROUGHT IS ENDING!!!!  
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 02:15:49 PM »

I AM SO FORWARD TO SEEING HIM AT THE JUKEBOX TOUR AND NOW FOR HIS CHRISTMAS TOUR. SURE HOPE HE COMES TO CT. AGAIN FOR THAT ONE. DEANNA ARE YOU COMING AGAIN TO CT. MY HOUSE IS ALWAYS OPEN FOR YOU MY FRIEND. ANOTHER CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!!!

Lorraine!!!  You betcha!!! Wouldn't miss it for the world!! And thanks for putting me up.  

Regarding Lycos, what is the best way to make sure they are tabulating your search for Clay. Below is the link -- so should I click the link and then type in his name in the search box and then close out and repeat all over again. I guess my question is -- do I need to close out each time? Do they only count the searches that went through their site or do they check "all" internet searches for Clay? Does anyone know for sure?

clayisthe way,
Lycos only counts searches done through their Lycos site.  I would recommend "refreshing" each time you search to be sure your search is counted.  None of us know for sure how they tabulate their "hits", so it is better to be safe than sorry.

Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
Clayton Clayniac
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 02:42:04 PM »

Dear Clay Aiken Fan Club Member,

We have just confirmed a new fan club exclusive pre-sale for the following Clay performance:

8/24 - Scene Pavilion, Cleveland, OH

This pre-sale begins tomorrow Wednesday, June 22nd at 12 p.m. EST.  This pre-sale ends Thursday, June 23rd at 4 p.m. EST.

Be sure to sign into the club early tomorrow to have first access to pre-sale tickets!

Best wishes,

- The Clay Aiken Fan Club

http://clayonline.sparkart.com/
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 02:49:38 PM »

Thanks for the news!!!

Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx