gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:52:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 426
Total: 426

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 55 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 152966 times)
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2000 on: June 24, 2005, 02:41:36 PM »

Im ok.  How are you Kimmy?
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #2001 on: June 24, 2005, 02:46:16 PM »

Hi Everyone =

Boca - I know what you mean. The problem is that when I don't sleep all night and am wide awake , I still have to go to work the next morning and I feel as though someone has beat me up.  I'll say prayers for you, honey. I think in your case it's just a case of nerves.

Jan - honey, you absolutely must get a grip.!!! I'm saying that from the bottom of my heart.  You are making petty excuses. DON'T DO THAT TO  YOURSELF. You cat will be fine. Don't answer e - mails, if you can,  stay with someone else, or better yet. Stay at a motel. Get a room for a few days until your atty. comes back.  STAY CALM. DON'T LET HIM RATTLE YOUR CHAIN.

Linda - You didn't answer my question, so I'm sending a card to you tomorrow. Hope you laugh at it as much as I laughed at yours.

I'm surprised you girls didn't have a party last night.  

I'm in bed by 10:00 and I can get a good 4 hours sleep. After, that, it's a toss up. I may fall back to sleep and I may not. Last night, I did not.  Am exhausted today.

Well, I have two days off and I 'm going to try to get something baked, if the weather isn't too hot.

See you all later

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2002 on: June 24, 2005, 02:47:39 PM »

See ya later Evelyn.
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2003 on: June 24, 2005, 02:54:16 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE,

I AM OFF WITH HUBBY TO PICK UP MY CAR--THEY CALLED & SAID IT IS READY--
WE MAY GO OUT FOR A WHILE TOO--SO I WILL CATCH YO ALL MUCH LATER  TONIGHT.

HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT EVERYONE.  
   TO ALL   ,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #2004 on: June 24, 2005, 02:55:06 PM »

I'm good too sara

hi and bye evelyn

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2005 on: June 24, 2005, 02:55:43 PM »

Hi and bye Angela.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2006 on: June 24, 2005, 02:58:38 PM »

Have a good evening with Tony Angela.

Sorry you couldn't sleep good last night Evelyn. Glad you are off this weekend and you hope you can rest and sleep better.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
houstonclayfan
« Reply #2007 on: June 24, 2005, 03:03:56 PM »

I ate some crackers with Peanut butter and Jelly and I am STILL starving.

Oh and some of you asked about cravings.....the only one that I have had is Oreos dunked in milk. I have eaten way too many Oreos  Paranoid
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2008 on: June 24, 2005, 03:04:42 PM »

Colleen- Maybe you need to eat a big meal.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #2009 on: June 24, 2005, 03:07:06 PM »

Quote from: Sararocks
Colleen- Maybe you need to eat a big meal.

Yeah, I know.  I am waiting for my hubby to come home to make me something  Laughing
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2010 on: June 24, 2005, 03:08:03 PM »

Oh ok gotcha.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2011 on: June 24, 2005, 03:16:50 PM »

Jan - I'm happy to see you post, even though you are so unhappy. I tried to call your cell earlier - no answer. I leave mine plugged into the charger in my car half of the time, though - thought that may be where your phone is - I will try to call you later. I know your son lives 6 hours away, but the weekend is going to be long for you -I wish you could visit him. Evelyn's suggestion of a hotel is a good one, too.

Woody - glad you are home - you should be here! It is hot, and I don't understand how it can be so humid when we are desperate for rain!

Angela - I will mail Clandy's instructions out to you right away.

Clandy - have fun at the ball game. Since we grew up in Memphis, St. Louis was always "our" team, since they were the closest professional team.  I have a nephew who lives there now (in St. Charles).

Glory - we will miss you - get your computer plugged back in soon.

Houston - Oreos are a good thing to crave - heck, I crave them, and I'm long past pregnant!

Evelyn - have you tried staying up later at night? Maybe if you stay up until midnight, you could sleep until time to go to work. I thought about you last night (wish I had had my camera with me). One of the desserts my friend from India served was a tray of tradional Indian cookies and candies that she said are a tradition at weddings. They were very beautiful and ornate - too pretty to eat, as your cookies are.

See all of you later, I hope.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #2012 on: June 24, 2005, 03:18:11 PM »

Well I turned the computer on about 30 minutes ago and right now it is working as good as it ever does. I was on it about 2 hours this morning and was only able to get on the site once for about 2 or 3 minutes. So I don't know how long it will work this time.
Sara, I am glad your back is better. I certainly know all about back problems.
Jan, I hope things work out for you. I sure wish you could stay somewhere else this weekend.
Evelyn, Sorry you had trouble sleeping. I know all about that too.
Well I will talk to you guys later if the computer holds on.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2013 on: June 24, 2005, 03:19:12 PM »

See ya later I hope so 2 Frankie.

See ya Janet and thank you for your concer on my back.
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #2014 on: June 24, 2005, 03:27:10 PM »

Glory, I forgot to say that we will really miss you till you get your computer hooked back up.
I heard on the news that a factory that makes all kinds of gases blew up in South St. Louis this afternoon. They say they got everybody evacuated from it. Boy if they did it is a miracle because it is a really big fire.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #2015 on: June 24, 2005, 03:35:42 PM »

Frankie - Honest to goodness, the cookies are eaten. They aren't that pretty.

Janet - So - what's a good remedy for insomnia.  Actually, I 've tried staying up later, but it doesn't work.  Then I'll wake up in an hour.

Oh well, as they say, this too shall pass.

Pepe - Is your son OK.  Did the fire come close to his house.  Please let us know, we're worried.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Clays_Buddy
UltimateFan

Clay's Rear Admiral

« Reply #2016 on: June 24, 2005, 03:40:50 PM »

TGIF……I love the weekends. :clappy :clappy  Tonight mr. liz and I will be having date night.  Think we’ll be dining at this little Vietnamese place we just love.  ANGELA, I will be thinking of you when I’m drinking my iced coffee called Café Su Da.  

Kimmy, big congrats Cheer! on the bio exam.  Very proud of you.  Huggles  Looking forward to that montage.

Speaking of Montages, MEESA, I was Clay slurping all over my computer when I watched your most recent masterpiece.  You really out did yourself. Drool Drool

LindsRoomie, Yes! you caught me drinking coffee and lurking at work.

AlliRoomie, how ya doin today?

TammySis, hope your’re feeling better.  Sounds like you and the gang are going to have a great weekend.

Joyce, glad to hear your mom is coming home.  We are always thinking of how to make some extra Clay cash.  Yes!

Jan, I wish I could make everything go away for you.  I understand that you are frightened, but staying calm is the best way to think clearly.  

Jayne, good to hear that mr. H and Kyle will be spending some time together today.  It’s great that you are being so open with the kids about the divorce.  I did the same with Blake and everything worked out well. Huggles  Love the definition of FEAR.  So true…:yes

Janet, there is nothing more irritating than not being able to visit with my OCD pals b/c of a broken computer.  Wish I could help in some way.

Flakey, how’s Amelia doing? Hope you're enjoying your visit with your daughter.

Frankie, I loved your report on watching the cement dry.  What we do for our hubbies is priceless.  Early congrats on 38 year anniversary. Cheer!

WoodyTwin, you can come to swim in my pool whenever you want.  

Sara, glad to see you in a good mood.  

ANGELA, you just reminded me that I have to take my car in for a recall problem also.  YIKES, I forgot.  eek!

CottonClandySis, sounds like your weekend is filled with fun and excitement.  Have a great time.  Remember to take your mit.  You never know when a  home run will be  hit your way.

Colleen, I crave Oreos and milk and I’m not even pregnant.  I craved banana splits and lima beans ( gross, no not at the same time)  when I was pregnant for Blake.  I am so excited for you.  I wish we could have a cyber shower for you.

Cyber daughter, so happy that you will take Sunday off.  Missed our emails the last 2 days…things got crazy again at the big H.

Pepe, miss you. Huggles  I hope you are getting a lot of calls on your house.  

OOS Buddy, have fun this weekend.  

JNT 2005  Drool Drool Thud! Thud!
Official member of the RBT
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #2017 on: June 24, 2005, 03:44:29 PM »

Evelyn, I have no idea what the cure for insomnia is. I have stayed up till 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning and went to bed but still couldn't go to sleep. Then other nights I can go to bed at 11 or 11:30 and sleep like a log.

Janet Claymaniac2000

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2018 on: June 24, 2005, 03:48:31 PM »

Hi Liz and Janet.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2019 on: June 24, 2005, 03:58:04 PM »

LIZ, fires were about 2 miles from my son's house but he is okay.  I am glad you are going to have your date night with hubby.  Have fun!

Sara, so glad your back is better.  I hope you have a good weekend

Janet, I bet you are ready to throw that computer out of the window.  Maybe you should take a class in computers than you could fix them.  It is probably a programming problem.

Moonshot, where in the world are you?????????

Hugs, Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx