gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:29:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 54 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 136372 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2005, 05:53:44 AM »

SASHA AND TAMMY - YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME THIS MORNING.  BUT GO AHEAD I WILL DIE A VERY HAPPY WOMAN.  GOD THAT MAN IS GORGEOUS.  EVEN AFTER TWO YEARS HE STILL GIVES ME THE CHILLS JUST SEEING A PICTURE OF HIM.  

GOOD MORNING SASHA, WOODY, TAMMY, JAYNE, BOCA, JUDEE AND ANYONE ELSE JUST JOINING US THIS SOMEWHAT EARLY MORNING SATURDAY.

TAMMY - AFTER LOSING THOSE LBS. THE BOOTY IS GONE.  RIGHT?  I JUST CAME BACK FROM WALKING AND I DON'T SEEM TO BE GETTING ANYWHERE.  THE WEIGHT I WANT TO LOSE IS NOT IN MY BOOTY.  IT IS IN MY CHEST AND MIDDLE.  I THINK I NEED TO STRETCH MYSELF TALLER.  MAYBE THAT WILL HELP.  HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.

WOODY - MY GIRLFRIEND IS DOING THAT WALK ALSO.  SHE ASKED ME AT THE LAST MINUTE LAST NIGHT BUT I WOULD HAVE DONE IT IF I KNEW SOONER.  HAVE A GOOD DAY AND CATCH YOU LATER.

SASHA - BETWEEN YOU AND TAMMY I AM DEAD MEAT.  SO EARLY IN THE MORNING AND SEEING MY HONEY JUST DOES ME IN BUT IN A GOOD WAY.  MISS YOU MY FRIEND AND SEEING YOU IN 48 DAYS.

JAYNE - THANK GOD HE IS BEING SOMEWHAT NICE.  I USE TO THINK THAT WAS WORSE FOR ME BECAUSE IF HE STAYED MEAN IT JUST MADE ME WANT TO END IT MORE BUT BEING NICE MADE ME WONDER BUT YOU HANG IN THERE.  THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

LIZ - HAPPY 17 YEARS OF MARRIAGE.  Celebration  Celebrate  I JUST MARVEL AT THE MARRIAGES THAT MAKE IT THAT FAR AND WONDER WHAT IT TAKES.  I KNOW BUT FOR SOME REASON THE LAST TWO EX'S NEVER DID.  HAVE A WONDERFUL ANNIVERSARY.

MICHELE - HOPE THAT ANKLE IS BETTER THIS MORNING.  PLEASE LET US KNOW.

JUDEE - I WAS UP AT 5:00 THIS MORNING HEARD SOME WATER RUNNING AND REALIZED I HADN'T TURNED THE OUTSIDE WATER OFF.  WELL TRYING TO GET BACK TO SLEEP WAS SO HARD.  FELL BACK FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND WOKE UP AGAIN AT 7:00 AND HEADED RIGHT UP TO THE TRACK TO TAKE MY WALK.  IT IS ALREADY HOT AND THE SUN IS JUST COMING OUT.  HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY AND ANOTHER TWO WEEKS WE WILL BE TOGETHER UNLESS WE GET TOGETHER AFTER WORK OR SOMETHING.  DAM YANKEES.  DON'T FORGET ABOUT THAT BOOK IF YOU WANT TO READ IT.

ANGELA - HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AT THE GRADUATION.  MISS YOU MY FRIEND.  SEE YOU IN 48 DAYS AND COUNTING.

WELL I NEED TO GET THIS BUTT IN GEAR AS WELL.  MOSTLY HOUSEWORK BUT HAVE TO DO SOME YARD WORK AS WELL.  GOING TO CHECK THE THREADS AND POP BACK BEFORE I START.

HUGS RAINEY
no1tvfan63
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2005, 05:59:40 AM »

Hi Just jumping in here to say HI..quickly..I got tons to get done today. I've been busy this week...trying to cram to get the montoge done...I uploaded all the pics...cropped and photoshopped what I could..and got them in the montoge..now I asked mr no1tvfan for ONE thing...his letter to my son.....well he left town without giving it to me!!!!!!! grrrr now I am at a stand still till MONDAY! geez  I have 1 week to burn this! and I never did it before so I have NO idea how to! lol  

hope everyone is doing well, I didnt read back...lately when I save the page it is NOT saving it and I never can remember what page I left off on..so that is frustrating to try to keep up.  

michelle? I missed what happened to your ankle? hope its ok!!  my mind is racing with thoughts of how you would hurt it...where you running around chasing your HB around his desK??? lol
or running away from the other 10 that asked you out! lol

have a good one!!

dee
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2005, 06:19:58 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

BOCA, I LOVE SEEING YOU HERE IN THE MORNING!  BUT IT WON'T BE LONG TILL YOU WILL BE LEAVING US AGAIN Cry! MAKE SURE YOU TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES TO SHOW US AT YOUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING.

HER, GET SOME EXTRA REST TODAY IF YOU CAN.  THIS HAS GOT TO BE VERY STRESSFUL FOR YOU RIGHT NOW WITH HUBBY THERE.

LIZ, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND HUBBY!  WOULD YOU BELIEVE NEXT NOVEMBER I WILL HAVE BEEN MARRIED 50 YEARS!!!!!! shocking  Celebrate  Congratulations  Celebration

HUGS, PEPE

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2005, 06:25:46 AM »

DUDLEY, DID MR. CASPER SLEEP ALL NIGHT?  I AM SURE HE WILL HELP YOU WEED THE YARD TODAY!  

TAMMY, TAKE IT EASY AND DON'T OVER DO TODAY, PRETTY SOON YOUR NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY BOOTY TO SHAKE!  LOVED YOUR OUTFIT LAST NIGHT, THAT SURE WOULD CATCH CLAY'S ATTENTION.  shocking

SASHA, I AM ALWAYS MISSING YOU. THANKS FOR THE GREAT DECORATING JOB THIS MORNING.  HAVE YOU TRIED ANY NEW COOKIE RECIPES?  I FOUND A GREAT BUTTER COOKIE RECIPE.

JUDEE, THANKS FOR REPOSTING THE STUBBLE PICTURES  IF MY HUBBY LOOKED LIKE THAT I WOULD TELL HIM TO GO SHAVE, BUT ON CLAY HIS STUBBLE MAKES ME DROOL!

LORRAINE, TRY TO GET SOME REST TODAY.  ENJOY YOUR YARD WORK (ONLY TAMMY, DUDLEY AND MYSELF WOULD SAY THAT!   )

I AM OFF TO WALMART'S SEE YOU ALL LATER!

HUGS, PEPE

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2005, 06:36:35 AM »

BOZENA THANKS FOR THE PICTURE LAST NIGHT -- IT WAS A REALLY GOOD ONE.

JAYNE THANKS FOR THE CONCERN.  WE ARE DELAYING THE TRIP UNTIL TOMORROW.  WE LOOKED AT ALL THE FORCASTS AND TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER.  I HOPE THIS DOES NOT SET US BACK TOO MUCH.  SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE A LITTLE MORE POSITIVE IN YOUR HOUSE.
BOCA DEAR - IF YOU ARE REFERING TO PM WHEN YOU WERE AWAY - YES DID YOU GET MINE?  I WAS GOING TO CALL YOU  FROM THE ROAD TODAY BUT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE BUSY AND WE ARE NOT ON THE ROAD.  SO ---WILL TRY YOU TOMORROW.

MARILYN - HOW IS CHRISTOPHER DOING?

SPIKEE AND DICK -- CONGRATS ON THE COMING ARRIVAL.  HOW GREAT IS THAT.

LIZ BESTBUD TALK TO YOU LATER OR TOMORROW AS WELL.  ONCE AGAIN HAVE A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
HELLO DEE-PEPE-LORRAINE-JUDEE-WOODY-SASHA AND TAMMY
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2005, 06:41:11 AM »

Good Morning, Everyone! I love a new Session - lots of pictures! Thanks to Tammy and Sasha for this morning's pictures.

Jayne and all others in the path of the storm - stay safe and dry.

Happy Anniversary, Liz and Mr. Liz!    

Boca - I saw that you asked about recital pictures yesterday - no cameras allowed! (Just like going to a Clay concert Cry! ). But I did take pictures outside of the recital - mine have been sent off - I'll ask my daughter to send me one of her digital photos to post for you - You do need to see the picture of the other "Queen".

Have a great Saturday, everybody. We are going no farther than the Lake today - I have been in the car all week, it seems. Going to hang around here and then go to a friend's birthday party out on the Lake this afternoon - hope to check on all of you later today.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2005, 06:43:36 AM »

GOOD STA. MORNING. I SAW JJ'S POST TOOK ME BY SUPRISE THEN SAW IT WAS 2004,

I AM WEARING MY DAISEY DUKES TODAY CAUSE IT IS GOING TO BE A HOT DAY HERE STORMY IF I COULD GO IN MY B-DAY SUIT IT WOULD BE FINE,REMINDS ME THAT LESS IS MORE.LOL

I HAVE A LOMG DAY 10HR,TODAY AND TOMMORROW. HOPE LADY IS IN A GOOD MOOD,AND DOES NOT PINCH ME I CAME HOME YESTERDAY WILL HER NAIL MARKS IN MY ARM.

WELL BETTER RUN HAVE A GOOD DAY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2005, 06:45:11 AM »

Pepe: I replied to your PM from late last evening. So, 50 years of marriage next November?? Celebrate My grandparent's got married in 1952 and they've been married 53 years this year...i know i'll sound cynical saying this but in today's era it's lucky if people last 10 years or MORE being married.

Tiffany: Thanks for the PM re-cap. I continue to hope JJ survives.

I have a loan payment to pay in Wilmington...plus i have to buy some things to eat on this week. So, i'm heading off to Wal*Mart later this morning.

I posted in a thread in "Clay Daily" about favorite books started by someone from Austrailia. I listed my favorites and told about the one i'm currently reading. I saw Meesa over there already. Yes!

ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
[/i]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2005, 07:05:45 AM »

Read all back pages then noticed we moved...

HAPPY SESSION 54 Cheer! Cheer! Cheer!

lets see if I can get into my good clay pic folder

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2005, 07:21:26 AM »

Wow, Session 54!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha and Tammy decorated already; they sure know
how to "brigthten" the walls up!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yummy!!!!!!

Well, today is the day we meet "The Fockers."  I am
not bringing our dog and they don't have a cat, so
that's a good thing.  You will only understand this
if you saw the movie.  It is going to be another
hot one in CT, but we really do look forward to
meeting my daughter's boyfriend's parents.  His
mom has Clay's book, so she must be nice!  I
wish I could engage her in some Clay talk, but
I don't think daughter would appreciate that!

Have a good day everyone.  

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2005, 07:25:39 AM »

Good morning everybody!  I am right in the path of Arlene so not looking forward to that this afternoon!  Lots of rain expected.  Hubby and I are going to Bay St. Louis tonight to see Jim Belushi and the Sacred Heart Band - should be fun even with all the rain coming!!
By the way - on long marriages - we will be celebrating our 30th in November!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
ILClaymate
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2005, 07:25:58 AM »

Good Saturday morning!

Jerry and Pepe ~ maybe I'll see you later at Walmart!

Sasha ~ thanks for the pics this morning

Woody ~ have a good day at work and at the Relay event

RaineyAiken ~ let me know when you figure out how to stretch yourself...I need to do that too!

Flakey ~ glad you are waiting another day to be safe

Jayne ~ I'm glad the spouse is being nice and not the opposite.  I'm sure that is helping the situation.

Dee ~ hope you get your montage done.  Sorry Mr. N didn't leave his letter for you!

Glory ~ hope your lady is nice today

Frankie ~ enjoy the lake!

LizSis ~ happy 17th anniversary!!      :party

Hey Judy, Kimmy, TammySis and anyone else I missed!  

Nickers has a tball game this morning and then we will be going to Walmart after that.

Have a great Saturday!  wave

ILClaymate
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2005, 07:30:15 AM »

Linda ~ have a nice time getting to know the boyfriends parents.  No hussiness!!!  No!

Lori ~ stay safe today during Arlene!  Nice to see you checking in.  Wow 30 years...thats excellent!

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2005, 07:34:36 AM »

GOOD MORNING AGAIN TO THE NEW ARRIVALS.

TAMMY - AS ALWAYS IT WAS GREAT TALKING WITH YOU.  I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T TALK LONG BUT YOU KNOW THAT NEVER HAPPENS WHEN WE GET TO TALKING.

LINDA - I LOVED THAT MOVIE AND SURE HOPE IT DOESN'T TURN OUT LIKE THAT.  ENJOY AND TALK WITH YOU LATER.

PEPE - I STILL HAVEN'T MADE IT OUT IN THE YARD BUT WILL IN A LITTLE WHILE.  I LOVE TO GET RIGHT DOWN INTO THAT DIRT, IT JUST GETS ME GOING.  SICK RIGHT?

WELL IF I DON'T GET OFF THIS FREAKEN COMPUTER NOTHING WILL GET DONE SO WILL CATCH UP DURING A BREAK FROM MY WORK.  NEED TO GO PUT CLAY ON AND I AM SURE THAT WILL GET ME GOING.  NOW AC DON'T TURN THAT INTO SOMETHING NASTY. Laugh  Laugh

HUGS
RAINEY
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2005, 07:40:31 AM »

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
Clays_Buddy
UltimateFan

Clay's Rear Admiral

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2005, 07:50:00 AM »

Good Saturday Morning to all of my OCD buddies.  Wow, another new session…we are one great bunch.  Cheer!

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes.  Huggles

Flakey, I’m glad you are waiting until tomorrow to leave.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Boca, I sure did miss you.  I’ll pm you with my updates..

TammySis, congrats on loosing those lbs.     Did you get the car?

Lorraine,  keep up the good work walking… :clappy that’s the best form of exercise.  BTW, this is marriage number 2 for me.  Total would have been 24 years.  

Sasha, thanks for starting my day of right with a big cup of Clayffeine.

Jayne, Sorry for all the rain. Happy that hubby isn’t making things unbearable for you.  

Lorilovesgolf, good to see you here this morning.  Have a great time tonight watching Jim Belushi.

CottonClandySis, have a great Saturday.  Does Nickers have any games today?  

Pepe, we’ll have a giant celebration for your 50th wedding anniversary.  

WoodTwin, I’m just thinking about Indy all the time now.  Getting too excited.       I’m going to have to check to see if they have a Pizza King in Indy.  

Hellooooooo Linda, good luck meeting the "parents" today. Potentiall MIL has Clay's book?...I like her already.

wave to everyone who stops in today.  

Off to shower.  Mr. liz and I are taking the dogs to the groomers, then off to a huge flea market and then out to a great dinner tonight.    

Blake came over yesterday.  Told him about going to see Clay in August.  He thought I was :duh until I said “Now if people were coming from all over to hear YOUR band, would that be so :duh?”  No comment…..yea, right…that’s my point.    Spank me!

Have a great Saturday eveyone.  

JNT 2005  Drool Drool Thud! Thud!
Official member of the RBT
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2005, 08:01:01 AM »

Quote from: ILClaymate

angela love this one never seen it before.

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2005, 08:02:43 AM »

Good morning everyone! Sorry I'm so late getting here. We had a parade for our city's Salt Fest. I didn't have enough time to type a hello before it started. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Love ya!

Happy anniversary Liz and Mr Liz!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2005, 08:08:30 AM »

Quote from: CT loves Clay

Well, today is the day we meet "The Fockers."  I am
not bringing our dog and they don't have a cat, so
that's a good thing.  You will only understand this
if you saw the movie.  It is going to be another
hot one in CT, but we really do look forward to
meeting my daughter's boyfriend's parents.  His
mom has Clay's book, so she must be nice!  I
wish I could engage her in some Clay talk, but
I don't think daughter would appreciate that!

haha hope the meeting goes well! :huggles

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2005, 08:12:16 AM »

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!