gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:15:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 330
Total: 330

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 54 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 136384 times)
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1960 on: June 18, 2005, 04:23:19 PM »

had to get off for a bit...

hey JJ glad to see a post of yours, love ya Big Hug!

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1961 on: June 18, 2005, 04:25:40 PM »

JJ- NIce to hear from you. Take care and we are praying for you and thinking of you everyday. We love you. Big Hug!

Awesome Ali.   We missed you.

Enjoy the movie Spikee tonight.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1962 on: June 18, 2005, 04:28:02 PM »

JOYCE  Big Hug!  Big Hug!
WONDERFUL TO HEAR FROM YOU.

LOVE YA TOO!!
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1963 on: June 18, 2005, 04:30:04 PM »

JOYCE!!!!!!!!!

Big Hug!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1964 on: June 18, 2005, 04:32:44 PM »

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.  JUST GOT BACK FROM MY SONS HOUSE AND WE WERE ABLE TO DELIVER HIS FURNITURE TO HIM BUT UNFORTUNATELY I FELL DOWN IN A HOLE AND HAVE A PRETTY BAD LUMP ON MY LEG BUT LUCKILY NOTHING BROKEN.  DARN IT.  IF CLAY DOESN'T HURRY UP AND COME BACK TO ME THERE MAY BE NOTHING LEFT OF ME.

JUDEE - MY JETER IS ONE HOT MAN AND A GREAT BASEBALL PLAYER AT THAT.  HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THE PARTY TONIGHT.  FILL IN FOR ME WILL YOU.

JJ - SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU SWEETHEART.  YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU.

CINDY - I AM GOING TO REST MY LEG SO I PROBABLY WON'T BE HERE TONIGHT MY FRIEND BUT HAVE A VERY GOOD BIRTHDAY PARTY AND HOPE OUR WISHES COME TRUE.

WOODY - YOU BETTER BRING A LEASH WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME TO CT. TO KEEP US ALL IN CHECK.

TAMMY - HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY AND GOT THAT POND IN.  IT WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL OUT.

WELL I NEED TO GO AND REST MY LEG SO PLEASE ENJOY THE PARTY AND IF I FEEL UP TO IT LATER I MAY POP ON.  PARTY ON WITHOUT ME.

HUGS
RAINEY AIKEN

BOY DO I MISS THAT MAN.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1965 on: June 18, 2005, 04:33:13 PM »

HERE IS THE PICTURES OF MR T AND MY VERY FIRST POND.. MR T NOW SAYS HE WANTS TO MAKE IT BIGGER NEXT YEAR.. shocking  WE HAVE THREE TADPOLES I CANT WAIT TILL THEY CHANGE INTO FROGS..  NEXT YEAR WE MIGHT GET FISH IF WE MAKE IT BIGGER..  

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1966 on: June 18, 2005, 04:33:50 PM »

Hey everyone!!!!

Just popping on to tell you Session 55 is up and running and let's all    over there!!!!  Since we are going to par-tay hardy, we needed a new place!!!!  Dudley and Alli have already decorated the place!!!  Hope to see you all over there!!!!!!!!!!!
Woodstock X54

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Clays_Buddy
UltimateFan

Clay's Rear Admiral

« Reply #1967 on: June 18, 2005, 04:34:31 PM »

Hello all... I think I'm on the mend now.  So many ticks and pokes over the last week, I feel like I may spring a leak.  I haven't read much since last week.  Thank goodness for Tiff's summaries, I would be lost without them.  I have been resting today, trying to get my mind on returning to work on Monday.  

Don't think I'll be able to make the party tonight. Mr. liz and I rented some videos...we missed date night last night. Cry!

Cindy,  have a great time at the party.  

JJ, so good to see you here today.  I pray that you keep getting stronger and stronger.

I hope all are doing well.  Missed all of you.

JNT 2005  Drool Drool Thud! Thud!
Official member of the RBT
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1968 on: June 18, 2005, 04:36:36 PM »

OOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhh, Tammy!!!!!  How cool!!!!!  Please repost them in  Session 55 so no one misses them!!!!!!!
Woodstock X54

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1969 on: June 18, 2005, 04:38:50 PM »

LizTwin,
So good to see you and glad you are on the mend.   Huggles  I hope to see you in Session 55 soon!!!!!!

I am locking these doors.....You all know how to find your way to the new place!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Woodstock X54

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx