gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:34:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 393
Total: 393

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEW NETWORK JUNE 9  (Read 3519 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: June 09, 2005, 01:52:02 AM »

wave Good Morning, everyone!! wave

French pop sensation Cherie breaks into the American scene
(snip)
Last summer, Cherie was opening act for "American Idol" success story Clay Aiken.  She sang seven songs, warming up the audience for the main act.  Clay loves performing, singing on stage in front of audiences, and so does Cherie.  Pretour preparations began with promotional appearances on CBS "This Morning" with Clay in July 2004.  Clay - plain Clay, a good ol’ boy - complemented by an attractive, sexy and gifted young French woman who, like him, really can sing.  Cherie and Clay, Clay and Cherie; good chemistry, a winning concert combination

STARBEACON

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 01:57:23 AM »

Clay is featured in a Carolina County publication put out by North Carolina's electric cooperatives.

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 01:58:28 AM »

From the Broads:
SUNDAY EVENING, BROADS CHATTING..

Clay "is" the "News"
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 02:00:33 AM »

I came across this on the website Wikipedia (on online encyclopedia)  , thought it might interest some of you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Aiken
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 02:01:15 AM »

American Idol Season 2: All Time Classic American Love Songs
Track Listings
1. God Bless the USA - American Idol 10 Finalists Season 2
2. What The World Needs Now - American Idol 10 Finalists Season 2
3. Superstar - Ruben Studdard
4. On The Wings of Love - Clay Aiken
5. At Last - Julia DeMato
6. Three Times A Lady - Joshua Gracin
7. Let's Stay Together - Trenyce
8. Back at One - Rickey Smith
9. Killing Me Softly With His Song - Kimberly Caldwell
10. Open Arms - Corey Clark
11. How Do I Live - Carmen Rasmusen
12. Over The Rainbow - Kimberley Locke
13. Overjoyed - American Idol 10 Finalists Season 2

Click here to read the reviews:
MEDIAGAB

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 02:07:26 AM »

The Rigging of American Idol: More Evidence
by James Shepherd (2005/06/08)

This is a follow up to my previous article Is American Idol Rigged? You Betcha! There were some interesting responses and rebuttals with which I wish to address, and there were also some nasty nit-picking responses that are not worthy of addressing since these folk didn't even read the article, with some even proclaiming that they had not. I also have some additional evidence that I wanted to include, albeit circumstantial, as my deep-throat has not shown up yet... although it is possible he has come and gone.(snip)

Credible Impossibilities and Incredible Probabilities

The facts are, for last three years in a row, the future title holder of American Idol has had their song on the contestant collection first; and yet, this primary placement of the winner's song was determined at least six weeks prior the final voting for the Top 2. This was the point that all the nasty nit-pickers missed.

According to the law of probability, the chances of something like this happening are quite slim, if truly the playing field was completely even for the six remaining competitors (1 chance in 216 to be exact). Of course we all know that there is no even playing field. However, no one six weeks in advance really knows for certain how the contestants are going to perform in the future, nor can anyone be certain as to how the American public is going to vote. For sure, the AI producers know how the voting patterns have been up to the mid-way point in each competition, but does this give them an absolute assurance as to how the competition is going to turn out at the end?

On American Idol 2, Ruben Studdard who did become the winner, stood on the chopping block for elimination with Trenyce. He was in the bottom two and allegedly had only the fourth highest vote. Clay Aiken, Kimberley Locke and Josh Gracin received more votes than did Ruben. Do you remember that close one? How can it be said then that voting patterns early on can give anyone an absolute determination who the winner is going to be?

Do you remember American Idol 3? Fantasia, who did eventually win the competition, was in the bottom three when there were seven contestants left. So both Ruben and Fantasia were on the chopping blocks approximately mid-way in their competitions. Somehow I doubt very much that using the voting patterns during the competition are a good gauge in determining who the winner is going be six weeks down the road.

BEAVERSONIDOL

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 02:19:15 AM »

Thanks Deanna!!!

That was nice!!!

Have a great day!!

Here ya go:

Clay "is" the "News"
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 02:43:00 AM »

Yummy Miss D....have a wonderful day....how's Nolan and Mom doing????

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 04:38:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND FRIENDS.

I LOVE CLAY IN THAT PICTURE.  FINALLY A NICE PIC OF OUR HONEY.  SOMETMES THEY TEND TO USE OLDER PICS FROM WHEN HE FIRST STARTED.  NOT TO SAY HE WASN'T CUTE BACK THEN BUT GOD HAS OUR HONEY GROWN INTO A GORGEOUS, HOT MAN.

BE BACK LATER FOR UPDATES JUST IN CASE.

HUGS
RAINEY
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 04:41:21 AM »

Thank you Deanna, that was nice.... Happy day everybody

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 05:40:28 AM »

Good morning everyone -- I love all the good news, thanks to Deanna and Deanna!  

This is an odd mention, but it seems former NC senator Jesse Helms has mentioned Clay and Fantasia in his upcoming book.

"It is always nice to see a North Carolinian in the national limelight -- like Clay Aiken and Fantasia Barrino's success on the 'American Idol' television program, or the Carolina Panthers reaching the Super Bowl in 2004 -- but watching a nice man with so little experience or familiarity with national and international issues try to project himself as an expert ... struck me as 'overreaching.' "

RALEIGH NEWS & OBSERVER

The "nice man" he's speaking of is former NC senator John Edwards, in reference to his presidential bid.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 05:46:00 AM »

Unexpected Clay sighting in the June 6th Hollywood Reporter. The Reporter is one of the two “bibles” of the entertainment industry; “Variety” is the other. This issue had a feature entitled “Emmy Watch: Comedy”. The theme of the article is that with Emmy mainstays “Frasier”, “Friends” and “Sex and the City” out of the picture, other series actually have a shot at Emmys this year.

One of the series mentioned? Scrubs. Just a short mention:

Elsewhere, “Scrubs” has two episodes worth looking at. Adam Bernstein’s “My Life in Four Cameras” would earn him his first Emmy nomination, and Bill Lawrence’s “My Old Friend’s New Friend” could help him add to his previous WGA nomination for the series. Many believe “Scrubs” is overdue for a tribute or two

And what have we here? What is the only photo from Scrubs they include in this four-page, detailed article discussing various comedies? Why, it’s the scene where spiffed-up Clay Aiken/Kenny is singing “Isn’t She Lovely” and Sarah Chalke/Elliot is swooning over him.

No link - posted by ellenpoppy at the CH.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2005, 07:07:46 AM »

thanks for the news, folks

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2005, 09:14:38 AM »

Thanks for the news!!

Have a great ClayDay all!!

Love ya!!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 06:33:14 PM »

Better late then never---thanks for the news!!

Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx