gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:42:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 268
Total: 268

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Got Questions About Clay or Claymaniacs? *ASK THEM HERE!*  (Read 90874 times)
gagran
Claylicious

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2005, 07:17:50 AM »

It appears that there is not any good clack of the YORK HISSY FIT.
Please, can anyone jump in here and give us a detailed eyewitness account?

Are we all suffering  from this on going lackaclacka?

gagran

I really admire clay's interest in and knowledge of disability issues. I also admire all his other"assets"!!

In loving memory of my "neighbor" jj
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2005, 08:12:51 AM »

CLAY SOUNDED WONDERFUL ALL NIGHT.  AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE, YOU COULDN'T SEE MUCH BECAUSE THERE WAS SO MUCH EQUIPMENT ON THE STAGE.

WHEN HE BEGAN TO SING SOLITAIRE, HE WAS AMAZING.  THEN, HE TOTALLY SCREWED UP THE VERSES AND RESANG THE SECOND VERSE.  THERE WAS AN AUDIBLE GASP THROUGHOUT THE 10,000 OR SO PEOPLE.  YOU COULD TELL IN HIS VOICE THAT HE WAS PISSED AT HIMSELF.  MAYBE IF THE CROWD HAD NOT BEEN SO VOCAL, HE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN SO UPSET.  AT THE END OF THE SONG, HE STAMPED HIS FEET, SPUN AROUND AND STAMPED AGAIN.  THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER.  CHRISTIE CAN SEE BETTER THAN I CAN SO SHE MAY HAVE MORE DETAILS.  IT WAS KIND OF CUTE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2005, 11:16:40 AM »

I love him for being such a perfectionist!!!! Thanks for that description Gwenn!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2005, 01:01:10 PM »

Quote from: GWENN
CLAY SOUNDED WONDERFUL ALL NIGHT.  AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE, YOU COULDN'T SEE MUCH BECAUSE THERE WAS SO MUCH EQUIPMENT ON THE STAGE.

WHEN HE BEGAN TO SING SOLITAIRE, HE WAS AMAZING.  THEN, HE TOTALLY SCREWED UP THE VERSES AND RESANG THE SECOND VERSE.  THERE WAS AN AUDIBLE GASP THROUGHOUT THE 10,000 OR SO PEOPLE.  YOU COULD TELL IN HIS VOICE THAT HE WAS PISSED AT HIMSELF.  MAYBE IF THE CROWD HAD NOT BEEN SO VOCAL, HE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN SO UPSET.  AT THE END OF THE SONG, HE STAMPED HIS FEET, SPUN AROUND AND STAMPED AGAIN.  THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER.  CHRISTIE CAN SEE BETTER THAN I CAN SO SHE MAY HAVE MORE DETAILS.  IT WAS KIND OF CUTE.

GWENN

Thanks Gwenn!!

If that's all he did, then I think you can see it in one of the d/l's.  I misunderstood and thought he threw the hissy fit in the middle of the song, and haven't seen that anywhere.  But since you are talking about the little one he threw at the end of the song, you can see it on the d/l from Romdant.  At about 2:43, you can hear him mess up the words.  He sings  "Another da-ope"  And then at the end he stomps his foot and does the spin thing.  I think that's the hissy fit everyone is talking about, maybe someone who was there could watch and clarify that for us!!

Phew, glad we got that one figured out!!  

As far as the favorite color, I really don't think we will ever get a straight answer out of the guy.  And even if we did, there would still be speculation on all the boards because he has said more than one color on different occasions!!  I think this might be one thing we should let Clay keep as his secret.  I mean, come on, we do know everything else, right?!?!?!  Laughing

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2005, 01:07:14 PM »

THAT WAS IT.  GLAD I COULD HELP.  I THINK CLAY IS TO PROFESSIONAL TO STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF A SONG.  IT IS JUST NOT HIM.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gagran
Claylicious

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2005, 02:49:39 PM »

Quote from: GWENN

GWENN

THANKS GWENN !!!

Big Hug!

gagran

I really admire clay's interest in and knowledge of disability issues. I also admire all his other"assets"!!

clay_enthusiast
Clayamateur

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2005, 06:35:11 PM »

I have a question for someone who attended a solo concert last summer.  I understand that at some of the summer concerts sign sealed delivered and chain of fools was sung.  They were not sung at the one I attended last summer.  Did Clay sing either of those songs all the way thru or just a little part of them or was it Jacob or the girls that sung these songs?  Does anyone remember?  I cant download because I have free dialup so my husband refuses to pay for highspeed.  I did get a music only download of ssd but it did not sound like Clay in parts.  Thanks.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2005, 05:40:33 AM »

Quote from: clay_enthusiast
Did Clay sing either of those songs all the way thru or just a little part of them or was it Jacob or the girls that sung these songs?  Does anyone remember?

The whole songs - SSD and COF - were sung, but not entirely by Clay. Quiana and Clay sang COF together. Jacob played a part in SSD. Clay had parts in both songs.
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2005, 06:06:18 AM »

Quote from: clay_enthusiast
I have a question for someone who attended a solo concert last summer.  I understand that at some of the summer concerts sign sealed delivered and chain of fools was sung.  They were not sung at the one I attended last summer.  Did Clay sing either of those songs all the way thru or just a little part of them or was it Jacob or the girls that sung these songs?  Does anyone remember?  I cant download because I have free dialup so my husband refuses to pay for highspeed.  I did get a music only download of ssd but it did not sound like Clay in parts.  Thanks.

So here is another answer to your question, the reason you didn't get to see it live at the concert you went to is because he alternated between two of the songs, Chain of Fools and I Knew You Were Waiting.  So at the concert you went to, you probably got to hear Knew You Were Waiting!  Also, Signed, Sealed, Delivered was added later on in the tour, the MN State Fair was the first time that song appeared.  So it's quite possible that your concert was before they even added that song, which then I don't think he even sang at all the concerts after that!

Phew, I hope that made sense!  

Oh, and to echo what houston said about who sang the songs, Quiana and Clay sang Chain of Fools, Angela and Clay sang Knew You Were Waiting, and Jacob and Clay took the leads in Signed, Sealed, Delivered - but they all sang back up in all 3 songs!

Man, sometimes it scares me how much I know and remember and how thorough I am with some of this stuff!!!   :duh

clay_enthusiast
Clayamateur

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2005, 09:09:46 PM »

Thanks for the answers..  I have another question something that I have wondered about for awhile.  Does anyone know if Clay''s close friends or his mother, or close friends of hers  participate on any of the fan websites like this one?  Sometimes it seems that some info is known before the public gets to know but sometimes there are rumors that prove to be wrong given out.  Just wondered if "" insider""  info is ever given out by friends, family or anyone close to Clay.  Of course if they are on the boards I am sure they wouldn't reveal themselves but just wondered if there were any out there that anyone knows about?
ClayObsessed
Claycrazy

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2005, 12:16:18 AM »

Marilyn wrote:
OKAY ALL YOU LEARNED PEOPLE

THE MONTAGE ADDICTED--AT 1.07 AND AGAIN AT 3.23 THERE IS AN
ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR CLOSEUP OF CLAY AND HIS EYES (THUD)
AND I BELIEVE IT IS A SOLITAIRE PERFORMANCE

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH ONE???

I JUST HAVE TO HAVE THIS CLIP- ITS FANTASMAGORIC!!

I don't think I have found the right one for you but I did find 2 different
montages that have some spectacular closeups of his face and eyes.

The first one is called Addicted but the song is not Solitaire.  
It is on aiken4u.com,
Click video  
Click Clay video montages.
Click rest of montages listed.
Page down to the A's.

The 2nd one is called Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer.
It is on All Things Clay Aiken
Click on video vault
Click on montages
In the left hand column page down to Huskerfalcon
It is the first one in this list.

Hope you like them.  Wish they were the one you are looking for.

shirl

HEAVEN has arrived at the Joyful Noise 2005 Tour Nov 8th
I kissed Clay's cheek
houstonclayfan
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2005, 04:37:24 AM »

Does anyone know if Clay''s close friends or his mother, or close friends of hers participate on any of the fan websites like this one?

Some of Clay's friends, family and team has admitted to reading the boards, but I am pretty sure that they don't post - not that we know of anyways...  However, there are lots of people on Clay's team who can relay messages so I am sure they just need to tell a few people and it would make the boards by someone  :computer  I am sure that they want us to know most of the things that we "find out". Those leaks are probably intentional somehow. As for rumors, unfortunately they will always happen. There are so many people posting on the various boards that stories are bound to get mixed up or people say things for attention....

Marilyn, you need to ask Tessie.  She is the master when it comes to concert clack.
claylily
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2005, 05:38:21 AM »

Ive got a question.  I used to get emails from Pamela letting me know what is going on here.  (I think) or am I dreaming this???  Let me know if there is still a newsletter that goes out and if it is, please add me to the list.  Thanks.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2005, 05:49:29 AM »

Quote from: claylily
Ive got a question.  I used to get emails from Pamela letting me know what is going on here.  (I think) or am I dreaming this???  Let me know if there is still a newsletter that goes out and if it is, please add me to the list.  Thanks.

Yes, there is a newsletter. You need to go to the home page of Claymaniacs and sign up for the mailing list.  It is one of the options on the left side of the page.  I LOVE her newsletters!  
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2005, 06:17:22 AM »

Quote from: houstonclayfan
 I LOVE her newsletters!  

I second that!!    
Pamela's newsletters are awesome, they are always so informative.  And I love the little quotes she is always putting in at the end!!
Pamela, you rock!!!!!  Big Hug!

hotwaxonclay
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2005, 09:06:24 AM »

Quote:
Does anyone know if Clay''s close friends or his mother, or close friends of hers participate on any of the fan websites like this one?  

Some of Clay's friends, family and team has admitted to reading the boards, but I am pretty sure that they don't post - not that we know of anyways... However, there are lots of people on Clay's team who can relay messages so I am sure they just need to tell a few people and it would make the boards by someone  I am sure that they want us to know most of the things that we "find out". Those leaks are probably intentional somehow. As for rumors, unfortunately they will always happen. There are so many people posting on the various boards that stories are bound to get mixed up or people say things for attention....

To add to Houston's answer:) I remember on Bolt way back when in the beginning of the Clay days, Amanda, her mom, and gosh....someone else...lol would come and post quite a bit. They would let us know what he was up to(when they were allowed to talk to hmi lol) and if he got the messages we would leave for him. We would always leave little things for him to do on the boards to let us know he was reading, and usually we would see the sign...haha it sounds like an ace of base song now lol.

Then there is Claytonaiken.com that is or was run by his close group of his friends...and I think his mom helped a little on that site also. They would have a chat and be in there answering questions we had. It was pretty neat to be able to tlak to Clay's posse lol.

So yeah....I'm done :)
ILClaymate
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2005, 09:45:13 AM »

Quote from: houstonclayfan

Marilyn, you need to ask Tessie.  She is the master when it comes to concert clack.

Marilyn ~ I have sent your question to Tessie to see if she knows the answer or can find where it is.  I told her to respond here if she knows.

Good suggestion, Colleen!
tessie
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2005, 10:24:11 AM »

Marilyn,

I have looked at Addicted to Love and don't think that is the montage you are asking about.  Who made the Addicted montage?  Once I know that, I can probably get the answer for you.
gagran
Claylicious

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2005, 01:36:59 PM »

My question concern the tickets that are for sale on the ticket broker sites.
I was looking at the tickets for Chastain.
There are quite a few good seats for sale at very high prices.
Do most of these tickets usually get sold at those high prices?
Do the prices ever come down? If so, how close to the concert date are they reduced?
If the tickets for sale by the ticket broker are not sold, it was seem that some very good seats would be empty at concert time. Has anyone noticed any empty"good" seats at concerts the have attended?
Thanks
gagran

houstonclayfan
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2005, 01:46:02 PM »

Ticket broker sites don't tend to lower their prices (at least not that I have ever seen), but I believe that they often they go back to the venue if unsold. I have heard that many people have gone to the ticket booth the day of the concert and got front row seats at regular price. You just have to be lucky. And, yes, often good seats are left empty as well.  I have moved up before when I have seen empty seats. Generally, security doesn't check tickets once you are in and they don't care as long as nobody bought the seat.  The broker-priced tickets on EBay, however, do go down with time if unsold. I bought 2 7th row tickets last year for less than face value the day before the concert. I had to pay to have them Fed Exed overnight and received them about 2 hours before the preparty  shocking   Hope that helps.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx