gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:04:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 108
Total: 108

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Got Questions About Clay or Claymaniacs? *ASK THEM HERE!*  (Read 90849 times)
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2005, 07:59:08 AM »

I'll start this off by saying that I have never met Clay or had anything signed by him, but I recall from reading stuff on the boards that during the Independant Tour Clay (at least some of the time) was signing "All My Love, Clay Aiken" and I can't remember if it was the '04 Summer Tour and/or the Joyful Noise Tour that he was signing (at least some of the time) "Use Your Voice, Clay Aiken".  

Does anyone know how else he has signed things for fans?

(I have no idea why I am curious about this, but my mind always tends to wonder about strange things where Clay is concerned!)    Good thing the JBT is about to start!

I have an autographed book, thanks to Adoringclay, but he just signed his name in both of ours.  Sorry I can't help.

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2005, 12:34:05 AM »

wave

Wish I could help with the autograph question, but I can't.

I do, however, have a question of my own.

I was perusing the Rolling Stone Web site when I happened upon this bit of information:

Clay Aiken

Invisible (live)

Originally released: 2003
Bmg Entertainment

Track listing:

1  Invisible

Note the bold text. Seriously, have I been under a rock? Next to DSIAFCD, I love hearing him sing Invisible live. Anyone know anything about this? I want a copy!

Not that I can't download each and every performance of the song, but it's the fact that I could have a legal copy of a live performance!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2005, 11:13:37 AM »

Deanna, Pamela or ?,

When I go to the OFC I can log in and it says Welcome Prissy, but I cannot move from that home page.  I click on tours, media, etc., and the only topic it will go to is Stores. 

What am I doing wrong?

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2005, 01:30:23 PM »

PRISSY--I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IF I AM ON MY MAC COMPUTER EITHER AT HOME OR AT WORK.  IF I AM ON MY PC, EITHER AT HOME OR AT WORK, I CAN GET INTO WHATEVER I WANT AT THE OFC.  DOESN'T MAKE SENSE  SINCE CLAY LOVES HIS MAC SO MUCH.  I AM THINKING OF CONTACTING ONE OF THE MODS OVER THERE AND TELLING THEM.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
ILClaymate
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2005, 01:49:18 PM »

Prissy and Gwenn ~ you may want to fill out a trouble ticket at the OFC about your problem and see what they tell you.  I think some people have trouble with certain firewalls or browsers.  Once you have signed in, click on 'need help?' to the right of where it says 'Welcome ________, you are signed in'.  On the next help screen in the top orange banner, click on 'New Ticket' and fill that out with your problem.

Hope this helps!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2005, 03:47:07 PM »

I seem to remember that "originally" there were special instructions at the OFC for people with McAfee Virus program.  I don't know if that has anything to do with the problems you all are having now.  I may be way off base here. Laughing

What Anti-virus Program do you have???
Does your browser accept cookies??

I think Angela's suggestion is a good one.

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2005, 09:27:15 PM »

Thanks for all your info

Clandy, I tried the "keys" thing and it really was confusing.  I am concerned  because the ticket pre-sale is soon, and I cannot access the tour topic on the OFC site.

Deanna,  I don't have an anti-virus program, Hubby said.
He also said he might have the "cookies" turned off.

Gwenn, We only have Mac's so that's all I have to use.

Very frustrating, but Hubby is going to try to "work some computer magic for me."  Wish him luck!

Prissy

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2005, 09:36:41 PM »

GOOD NEWS!! Purple Banana

Hubby suggested I change browers, so I changed from Explorer to Safari and I was able to not only log on, but also go to tours, etc.

Thanks to everyone!

Love,
Prissy

Invisible Touch
Claymaniac

Minneapolis, MN

« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2005, 08:48:35 PM »

I have a question!

Our local news station had an interview this weekend with Jim Brickman (a pianist) since he was in Minneapolis.  The whole time he was being interviewed, I couldn't help but think that there was some kind of tie to Clay, but I couldn't come up with anything.  He has a new cd out with Disney songs and he mentioned that both Kim Locke and Josh Gracian (Sp?) were on it.

Am I correct that he has been mentioned or somehow played a part in some thing Clay related or am I just going crazy and trying to tie anything and everything to Clay??

Thanks for your help!

"Clay Aiken is an ordinary-extraordinary human being.  I hope we always remember to treat him as that human being rather than the idol he chooses not to be."  – Kathy Malamut (Beavers on Idol)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2005, 09:06:33 PM »

Clay sang one of Jim Brickman's songs in his demos : "Love of My Life". Maybe that's what you are thinking of.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Invisible Touch
Claymaniac

Minneapolis, MN

« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2005, 09:14:13 PM »

Thanks Meesa!!   Clapping

I knew someone around here would be able to help, Clay fans are the greatest!!

"Love of My Life" is my favorite demo song of Clay's !!

"Clay Aiken is an ordinary-extraordinary human being.  I hope we always remember to treat him as that human being rather than the idol he chooses not to be."  – Kathy Malamut (Beavers on Idol)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2005, 09:22:46 PM »

I love that song too. I went to a Jim Brickman concert last November and Jeff Timmons from 98 Degrees sang that song while Jim accompanied him. Beautiful!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2005, 07:50:04 PM »

QUESTION!

When I write a PM, how do I know if it has been read?  And when I delete a PM, it is just deleted in my own messages, but still goes on to the "sendee."

Once, someone wrote a post and then had second thoughts and deleted it.  I responded in a PM to the post, but when I went back to the thread, the post had been deleted, so I "deleted" my PM so they would not know I read the post, but they still received my PM.

I guess I'm asking if it is possible to delete a PM?  And how can we know if a PM has been read, other than receiving an answer back?

And have I asked these questions before? 
Prissy

sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2005, 08:06:03 PM »

Prissy -

I have been wondering that myself!!  In the old forum, the outbox showed what you recently sent - and then the pm's would disappear when the recipient read them.  And you could also delete them there if you decided you didn't want to send it anymore. 

Does this new forum have that same feature, and I just have yet to discover it???

Thanks!

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
claydevotee
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2005, 08:40:26 PM »

Our local news station had an interview this weekend with Jim Brickman (a pianist) since he was in Minneapolis.  The whole time he was being interviewed, I couldn't help but think that there was some kind of tie to Clay, but I couldn't come up with anything.  He has a new cd out with Disney songs and he mentioned that both Kim Locke and Josh Gracian (Sp?) were on it.

Molly,  what Meesa said explains the tie that Jim Brickman has to Clay. ("Love of My Life")  But I have something to add that might cast some doubt upon there being any kind of friendship between Jim and Clay.  About 3 weeks ago when I was flying from Seattle to Chicago on United, one of the musical offerings was Jim's new Disney Album.  I was so disappointed to see that both Kim and Josh were on the CD, but not Clay.  Clay's performance of "Proud of Your Boy" would have been a perfect fit for this album.  Just wondering if there is some "bad blood" between Clay and Jim Brickman?????
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2005, 08:45:30 PM »

My local radio station plays Jim Brickman a lot (they're even going on a cruise with him at the end of January) and they asked him about the CD. They didn't ask the Clay question, but he did say something to the affect that he was approached by his label with a lot of the people who were on the album (Wayne Brady for example). Believe me, when I saw Jim in concert last year with my friend Jeannie, we dropped a million questions tying to Clay in the questionaire card they had the audience fill out. Maybe there will be a Jim/Clay collaboration in the future!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2005, 02:28:54 AM »

I have been wondering that myself!!  In the old forum, the outbox showed what you recently sent - and then the pm's would disappear when the recipient read them.  And you could also delete them there if you decided you didn't want to send it anymore. 

Does this new forum have that same feature, and I just have yet to discover it???

This new board does not have that same feature.  Sorry!! You can save a copy of your PM by clicking the little box at the bottom before you send it.

Now, I have a question.  Shortly before the start of the Independent Tour, someone from another board made a montage of highlights from both Kelly and Clay on AI.  I had downloaded it and really enjoyed watching it because I had not seen AI the year Kelly was on there.  I lost all my downloads when my computer crashed this summer.  Does anyone know where I could find another download of this now??  I have looked around to no avail.

Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
claymagic
Clayamateur

« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2005, 08:22:46 PM »

wave Deanna,

Could this be what you are looking for?

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XK3E8ZJVJQW23N2U8YH48MBTB

"Be yourself... stay in your own lane."
~Everything is better with whipped cream~
"Clay Aiken: character and integrity personified" ~ Lara Spencer
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2005, 01:57:15 AM »

OMG!!!

I really appreciate this, Becky!!

Hug
Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
songbird457
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2005, 09:20:14 PM »

Wow - I am confused.

I thought Clay was on the new Disney cd. He's not?  Don't Know

(Ok I think I answered my own question. Jim's cd is different than the Disney cd that Clay is on. Now am I right?)  Wink
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx