gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:04:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 53 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 108188 times)
no1tvfan63
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2005, 09:21:35 PM »

you guys have me running all over the place! LOL  wow..I left off this morning and come back 20 some pages back! and a new thread! wow

wonder if I will make the first page !!

erin have a safe drive up to erie...wave to me as you go bye...good luck with the move...wish barb luck!

michelle, thats funny your boss looks like niles LOL  he'd be in trouble if he looked like CLAY!! lol

debi the baby is adorable!!! thanks for posting the pic!

cant remember WHO's friend it was, but sorry to hear about the shocking news of the divorce! how sad.

I finished song 5 of my montoge!!!! wahooo!! I have ONE more to go!!! which I have to wait till after graduation to finish, but I will start it.

thanks to all for the congratulations for my son! I am very proud of him!!
I wrote a letter to him if you want to read it..its the end of the montoge:

Rob,

I’ve always told you as you were growing up, YOU are in charge of your life, it’s your choice, and you can make life hard or easier.  If you chose to do the wrong thing then be sure you can handle the consequences.  This lesson will go with you throughout your life, whether you face decisions about God’s rules, Mom’s rules, school rules or job rules, it’s your choice.  I hope that you will remember all the lessons I’ve shared with you and continue to make amazing decisions like you have in the past.  I am so proud of those choices and of you.
     Today you graduate!!! It is an exciting day; you are finally rewarded for all your hard work and good decisions.  You are graduating 7th in your entire class which takes focus and brains. That is impressive!  You haven’t missed a day of school all through high school which takes determination and a bit of luck.
     With each step you take across that stage know that I will be beaming with pride, because your success means that I was successful at teaching you the morals and skills you would need to become a successful young man.
     This day marks not an end, but a close of the first chapter of your life which is a continuing journey.
My job becomes difficult now, I have to hold the door open as you approach and walk through this threshold.  I will send you on your way with gifts from me;

I give you my heart,
     So you will always know you are love beyond imagination

I give you my shoulder,
     So you always know you can come to me when life gets rough

I give you my eyes,
     So you can see what I see in you when you get frustrated

I give you my hands
    So you can be picked up when you fall down

I give you my legs,
     So you will always know you will never walk through life alone

Dad sends with you his, name, his most treasured possession,
     It was passed on from generation to generation
     Past ancestors have worked diligently to keep it in
     Pristine condition.  It still sparkles today
     He like his father to him, is entrusting it to you on this day
     Hold tight onto this and keep it close to your heart keep it
     Polished and worthy of pride
     Let it represent who you are inside
     And one day you too can pass this on to your son
     Let him see the good job that you’ve done

Rob, you are the sunshine of my day
You are every breath I take
You are every beat of my heart
You are the best of ME

I love you beyond imagination

The most significant words I’ve ever read that made a difference in my life I share with you;

FEAR IS FAITH SHAKEN.

When fear creeps into your life really think about this, KNOW that God has a plan for you and all you have to do is be still and listen, you will hear what path you should follow. Have faith!

Live, Love and Laugh
Love,

Mom

everyone else..HI and BYE...sleep tight! Im OFF for the night!!

dee
ILClaymate
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2005, 09:21:44 PM »

Hey all!  Posted at the end of last session so I thought I would bring it over here and then I lost it!  Oh well!!

Cindygirl!!  Hey Starstruck...glad to see you here!  Are you drinking your ???  Hope you will have more computer time this weekend.  Bet you are glad this week is over!

Goodnight Sara and SpiffyCashew!!  Baby Dust

Woody ~ hope you have a good weekend with your kids.

DoveSis ~ thanks for the info on the montage...I'll try and check it out on Monday if I can.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2005, 09:22:11 PM »

Welcome Woody. This is my all time favorite pic and 1st avie. Is it August yet?  

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2005, 09:23:48 PM »

Quote from: woodstock854
wave Cindygirl!!!!!  Missed ya around here the last few days!!!  Glad you still have some hair!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL

THANKS Meesa and Tiffany for the great decor!!!!!!!!!!!  I will post my new favorite picture!!!
Woodstock X53

Thanks Woody!!  I hope you are getting some sleep these days!!!  I had to save a LITTLE hair for September when Julia returns!! LOL  Are you getting your plans together to come up to hussy territory??? Eights weeks from right now we will probably still be wide awake discussing how GREAT it was to see Clay again!!  I can't wait!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2005, 09:24:19 PM »

Quote from: KSChristian4Clay

Yay...thanks Meesa....MY FAV!!!!  I LOVE this pic!!!  I have it on my mousepad too thanks to Heaterfan!  
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2005, 09:25:10 PM »

How's this for a kissable face????????????

Woodstock X53

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2005, 09:25:46 PM »

No problem Clandysis and hope you like it.

Dee- Congrates to your son.   And that's a beautiful letter to him. Night and sweet Clay dreams.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2005, 09:25:54 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2005, 09:28:11 PM »

Quote from: ILClaymate
Cindygirl!!  Hey Starstruck...glad to see you here!  Are you drinking your ???  Hope you will have more computer time this weekend.  Bet you are glad this week is over!

I bought a small latte on the way home from work.  I really needed an extra large but since it was my third one for the day, I thought I would cut back a little....LOL!!

Yes....it was the longest short week at work!!!  I have lots to get done around the house this weekend.  Only 7 more weekends before our Clayfest begins!!!! :woo :woo :woo

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2005, 09:29:14 PM »

Quote from: woodstock854
How's this for a kissable face????????????

Woodstock X53

Smack  OOOOO.... IT'S VERY KISSABLE!!!!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2005, 09:29:28 PM »

Woody - Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Clandy - I need a Clay mouse pad ..... mine is Rugrats!  Laughing
That pic would make a beautiful mouse pad!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2005, 09:30:12 PM »

Dee ~ great letter to your son!  I know you are proud of him!

Michelle ~ good luck on that conversation one of these days with HB!  Sorry to hear about your friends divorce too.

Meesa and Debi ~ thanks for the baby pics!!

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2005, 09:31:16 PM »

Woody- Drool JUst gave him a kiss. Kiss! He's just to die for.

Clandysis- How cool you got a mousepad with that pic. I have to ask you something about where I'm sitting at the concert again. Is it the 14th or 16th row? I forget. Yummy IT tour pics and love that one too Meesa.

I have a Clay mousepad.

Cindy- I know the nights I see Clay, I'll be on cloud 9 and will still be right at that concert and never want to leave and be here all night talking about it too. Eeeeeeeeeeeee

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2005, 09:32:41 PM »

WOWSA!!!!!

More people are finding their way here!!!!

Dee - S*rry for the run-around.  That's what happens around here.  Things move pretty fast!!!!!!!  Very touching letter to your son. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Clandy - Glad you made it here!!!!!  Thanks for your well wishes.  I always enjoy having my kids around.  DON'T BLINK!!!!  Because if you do, Nickers will be 19 like my baby!!!!!

Cindy - Is it only 8 weeks til the concert???????????  OMG.......I don't think ANYTHING will prepare me for the hussey get-together........but I am looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!
Woodstock X53

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2005, 09:33:58 PM »

Well ..... I better be going. Like a good girl I'm headed to Topeka in the morning to gamble at Harrah's.    Maybe I'll get some extra money for Indy!!!! Sweet Clay dreams to you all! Love ya!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2005, 09:36:19 PM »

Woody - It's hard to believe....Claytime will be here soon!!! :woo  

Tiffany - It will be so nice to hear about everyone's concerts again.  We think we Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah a lot now....YIKES!!!

Well...I'm going to head off for the night....I CAN'T believe it is 12:30 already!!

I hope to see you all over the weekend!

Have a WONDERFUL night!!!

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2005, 09:36:44 PM »

Night Meesa. SWeet Clay dreams. Good luck and have fun tomorrow.

Night Cindy- I know and I can't wait. I'll PM you you back in a bit. NIght and sweet Clay dreams.  

ILClaymate
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2005, 09:39:36 PM »

Starstruck ~ wow 7 more weekends??  It is going fast!!  eek!  Can't wait though!    No big weekend plans....housework!  argh!

Meesa ~ yes you definately need a Clay mousepad.  Heaterfan got mine at yorkphoto.com.  You can use any photo you want and it is pretty reasonable.  Goodnight and good luck tomorrow!  Baby Dust

DoveSis ~ you are in row 13!!!  6 rows in the front section and then you are in the 7th row behind that.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2005, 09:43:14 PM »

Thanks Clandysis. Wow! Being so close to the stage sure makes up for being in the last row at Wolf Trap. From the picture you gave me I know I'll have an incredable view of him.  

I have a mousepad with Clay wearing a leather jacket.

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2005, 09:44:29 PM »

Clandygirl - I can't wait either!!  I'm going to be joining the middle of the night crew soon, I will NOT be able to sleep!!!!

Have a great night!!!  Talk to you over the weekend!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx