gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:46:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 416
Total: 416

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bo and Carrie on Billboard charts already!  (Read 2262 times)
stellium
« on: June 02, 2005, 06:05:55 PM »

Checking the Billboard chart with my subscription status today and found these surprising entires:

HOT DIGITAL TRACKS, June 11th Chart: #50 BO BICE, "I Don't Want To Be", RCA/RMG

HOT COUNTRY TRACKS, June 11th Chart: #50 CARRIE UNDERWOOD, "Bless the Broken Road" - Carrie Underwood with Rascal Flatts, Arista Promo Download, RMG

The Idol4 album SHOWSTOPPERS, #18 on the BILLBOARD TOP 200 ALBUMS, was #6 last week.

Other Billboard finds today: Kelly's album "Breakaway" #14 again this week, over 60,000 sales, up 14 % in sales.

Fantasia "Free Yourself" #74, was #61 last week.

EL DIVO, Simon's newly discovered group, #9, biggest gainer of week, up from #21. (On Oprah performing last wk)

DISNEYMANIA with Clay's POYB, #181, was #160 last wk
stellium
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 08:20:36 PM »

I missed Josh Gracin's and another for Carrie !
Billboard.com Chart Beat,  June 2nd:

BO TIED WITH CARRIE: The top two finalists from the fourth season of "American Idol" make their debuts under their own names this week, which may come as a surprise to those who didn't expect Carrie Underwood or Bo Bice to appear on a Billboard chart until the release of their respective versions of "Inside Your Heaven" later this month. The two finalists both make their debuts with other songs.

Like Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken after season two of the popular talent search series, Underwood and Bice are tied for their debut dates on the Billboard charts.

Underwood makes her first chart appearance with two debuts this week. On the Hot Country Songs chart, her version of Rascal Flatts' "Bless the Broken Road," featuring the group, is new at No. 50. On the Hot Digital Songs tally, her track from the album "American Idol Season 4: The Showstoppers" (RCA), a version of Martina McBride's "Independence Day" (Arista), enters at No. 63.

Three rungs higher, Bice's track from the same compilation album, his take on Gavin DeGraw's "I Don't Want To Be," bows at No. 60. That makes Underwood and Bice the 14th and 15th "American Idol" contestants to have a Billboard chart entry under their own names. The first 13: Kelly Clarkson, Justin Guarini, Ruben Studdard, Clay Aiken, Kimberley Locke, Tamyra Gray, Josh Gracin, William Hung, Fantasia, Diana DeGarmo, R.J. Helton, George Huff and Jim Verraros.

Underwood is the second "Idol" singer to show up on the Hot Country Songs list. Gracin, the fourth-place finalist from season two, is already on his third hit. "Stay With Me (Brass Bed)" (Lyric Street) rises 39-35 this week and is the follow-up to the No. 1 single "Nothin' to Lose."

Verraros, who placed in the top 10 during the first season of "Idol," makes a 25-21 move this week on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart with "You Turn It On" (Koch). Locke, who had a top 10 Adult Contemporary hit with "8th World Wonder," is having quick success with "I Could" (Curb), which makes a 36-28 move in its second week on that chart. Clarkson continues to have a rare three songs inside the top 40 of the Hot 100, as "Breakaway" (Walt Disney/Hollywood) rebounds 40-38, "Since U Been Gone" (RCA) declines 7-9 and "Behind These Hazel Eyes" climbs 8-6.

While he hasn't charted under his own name yet, Underwood and Bice's fellow fourth season finalist Constantine Maroulis beat them to the charts with his band Pray For The Soul Of Betty. A self-titled album released on baby Julius Productions/Koch debuted and peaked at No. 129 the week of May 28.
clay_fan_20
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 08:41:54 PM »

that's awsome, what surprised me though is that Arista is releasing available for download the duet with Racal Flatts
fantasys about clay
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 08:51:54 PM »

SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS MAKING OUT OKAY! AND THAT'S GREAT! I'M HAPPY FOR ALL OF THEM!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx