gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:21:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 418
Total: 418

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: updates for Corey Clark  (Read 31249 times)
stellium
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2005, 03:33:42 PM »

Someone wrote to me she could get only the first paragraph to come up.   Would someone look it up for me to see if you can read the whole thing of several paragraphs down to the Bed of Roses paragraph?

Before I contact the editor.

Thanks
mainer
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2005, 05:34:28 PM »

Stellium -- when I click on your link, this is all I get.  When I go the site and click on your article, I get the same thing.  It very easily could be me, but I didn't have this problem with another article they had.

Durnn -- I can't wait to read it.  
We're proud of our girl!

quote:
Beavers On Idol

Corey Clark Had What He Needed All Along
by J.R. Stein (2005/07/18)

"COREY CLARK" - Corey Clark (CD/DVD) Producers: D.A.M./Bungalo Records. Release date: June 21, 2005:

Now that his American Idol story has opened to less than stellar reviews, it is time for Corey Clark to be recognized for his more important role, that of a songwriter of surprising and original talent. It turns out the decision to launch his debut effort through a tell-all media campaign was not needed at all. This album stands on its own. quote
stellium
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2005, 07:12:22 PM »

Thanks,   Mainer.   We need somebody else to confirm this before I contact the editor.
mainer
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2005, 06:39:46 AM »

Stellium -- don't know why I couldn't get it -- my sister got the whole thing, which I am posting below so others can read it -- truly excellent.  

I think the thing about posting replies in the rant room is for replies on Sirlinksalot,not here?  I'll move my reply if it's in the wrong place.

Paulatics is a great song, to my mind -- do you mean "unfortunate" in that it has rallied some Paula  fanatics? (and why, when the truth IS the truth, and she couldn't deny the affair?)  I'm a huge Paula fan,myself,  but I can see the truth when it knocks me over. Far more damaging to Corey's career, in my opinion -- given Simon Fuller's heavy weight in the popular music biz,and probable clout with record companies like Curb -- is K-lo's affair with Simon Lithgoe.  Corey's subsequently lost a record deal, because of Idol/`19's interference.  Timing is everything, and this was the very important year after he performed on national TV, where he was  a big favorite who was never voted off (and was expected by Simon Cowell, who said Corey was always a gentleman, to place in the top third). Kimberley got the deal with Curb, instead.

Two contestants, I believe, stood between K-lo and a third place win in AI2 -- Corey and Trenyce..  They had to be eliminated for her to win that important slot and polssibly place higher.  I have no idea of what actually went on, but you have to wonder -- when Trenyce is marginalized by "leaks" (presumeably Lithgoe) and the judges also begin warming right up to K-lo and cooling right off to Trenyce.  Corey -- who won't be voted off before K-Lo -- is dumped for bogus charges that are dropped.  

I'm a Kimberley fan.  I actually prefer her sohistictaed, thoughtful renditions and delivery to Kelly's more powerhouse deliveries -- but I do feel that the other two had to go first for Kimberley  to advance to  third.  Did undue influence with a producer (much more influential. than an affair with a judge) play a part in the results of the contest?  Maybe these are all possibilities that Fox is investiagting.  I don't have much faith in the TV channel that has just identified, as "enemies," Jesse Jackson, Ted, Jennedy, and Dan Rather.

I think that, traditionally, whistlebowers are punished and despised before they are taken seriously, their claims corroborated, and they become respected.  I hope that Claymaniacs don't let their loyalty to a celebrity who lied and was sued, having tried to take advantage of a back-up singer by claiming her tracks as her own,; who hit and ran, and just happened to get caught; who has been sued again for not returning jewelry borrowed for the AI4 finale, and has had her lawyers slam a young artist as "a known liar" to pretecgt herself when she couldnlt deny his claims -- when the charges he supposedly lied about were bogus to begin with and dropped -- stand in their way of opening their ears to the possibilities offered by a true talent.  Even if this kind of music is not your thing (I'm afraid I got hooked by the sound track for Save the Last Dance), please respect Corey Clark, a truth teller, for trying to set the record straight.

Beavers On Idol

Corey Clark Had What He Needed All Along
by J.R. Stein (2005/07/18)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

"COREY CLARK" - Corey Clark (CD/DVD) Producers: D.A.M./Bungalo Records.
Release date: June 21, 2005:

Now that his American Idol story has opened to less than stellar reviews, it
is time for Corey Clark to be recognized for his more important role, that
of a songwriter of surprising and original talent. It turns out the decision
to launch his debut effort through a tell-all media campaign was not needed
at all. This album stands on its own.

With its blending of smooth harmonies behind his haunting and plaintive
higher octaves, the versatile songs he has written here would stand next to
any R&B/hip-hop, rhythmic offerings heard on radio today. Yes, he has the
driving dance beat of the Scott Storch produced Out of Control, he has the
DeBarge cover in a sweet and effective All This Love sounding amazingly
similar, and the unfortunate Paulatics obviously written later. Yes, his
lyrics are often steamy and his sexual appeals evident as he flirts, but he
never is vulgar and there is no offensive language here.

Clark has much more. When one considers this is his first album and that he
has written 14 songs here that touch the emotions and keep your body moving,
your shoulders poppin, your feet hip-hoppin to the beat, it is a feat not to
be dismissed lightly. Listen to Feenin (his spelling) while he's moving in
closer: "The way she's movin' to the rhythm, Turn around and touch (back
up). Got me actin' up now. You can call it what you want but she's my
addiction." Similar dance club tracks that also hit the target as Follow
That Back, Yes I Can (one of his best), and Wiggle and Shake, assisted by
some Black Eyed Peas members,

His duet with Sarah Stokes, That's My Girl, is one of many that has hit
potential. But Clark has many layers here, going from the poetic So Many
Questions ("I want to shout to the world but nobody will hear me so instead
I write my songs.") to one of the more beautiful ballads you will hear
anywhere this year, his Bed of Roses, sung simply in his pure upper register
backed only by Bruce Watson's guitar and his own voice track for
accompaniment. This one must be experienced by those who are still judging
this young man for past mistakes and not giving the discovery of new talent
a chance to be heard. This album is well worth a change of heart, a
recognition that the best packages sometimes take some detours to finally
arrive where they were meant to be all along.

----

Comments on this article may be posted in the Rant Room for further public
feedback.
----
Sirlinksalot: Canadian Idol Links
Sirlinksalot: American Idol Links
Sirlinksalot: Pop Idol Links

More Articles - Home
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

AI
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2005, 07:49:33 AM »

CONTRATULATIONS STELLIUM!  

How exciting to have a review published!  You make us very proud here at Claymaniacs!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2005, 03:01:33 PM »

Stellium, we are so fortunate to have you here with us at   claymaniacs. Your weekly reviews during AI4, were wonderful and now your talents are being recognized once again, with your review about Corey on a national basis.  My heartiest congratulations.

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
stellium
« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2005, 03:49:38 PM »

Thank you for the nice thoughts.   You know I enjoy writing,  and it seems I also get into standing against the status quo and saying wait a minute,  look at it this different way.  

I did that on the Clay sites with Scott Savol.     But this time I fear it is a losing battle,  and it makes me sad.   But I love Corey's music and am not afraid to say so.
stellium
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2005, 08:29:48 PM »

Some funny reviews by the young fans on his sites tonight:

FINALLY --

I was out of the country for almost 2 months -- just came home and
got ahold of my CC CD/DVD!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????  It's HOT!  

I never realized how FUNKY the whole Paulatics music was -- lyrics
aside that is (they're really edgy, but all in good taste).  Lots of
danceable tunes, very nice compositions.  The ballads are really
smoové! The hooks, the layers, the depth! Love the "funky thang"
that lies below this music. Something RETRO about it, although it's
right up there and sometimes above a lot of today's Pop/R&B.

LOVED the behind the scenes Video -- especially the surprise in
seeing my childhood idol Tom Keane (D.A.M). at the helm of the
production setup.  GO TOM KEANE!  The SOUUUUL MAN!!!

Yeah, this is one HOT piece.

Really cute segments of CC being his young, funny self!!  He's sweet.

KUDOS TO ALL INVOLVED!!!  I know CC will go far!!!

Jackie :-)

--- In Corey_Clark@yahoogroups.com, "mr_mostafa_5631"
<mr_mostafa_5631@y...> wrote:
> I have just purchased Corey Clark new CD. I love it....it is
packaged
> so nice...Great photos inside, PLUS a special DVD, with behind the
> scenes of making the video. They realy did a great job, BUT little
> promotion.they should do more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
stellium
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2005, 03:31:18 PM »

I just heard from Corey's mom Jan, and despite the rumors in a couple of the hate-filled reviews on Amazon, Corey's record label company Bungalo Records has NOT dropped Corey because of low sales as of this time. If this changes, I'll know and post it.

His situation is slightly different than some artists with his album. He is in control of the production end of it to a large extent, and he and his backers have put all the money into producing a beautiful CD/DVD package that is more expensive than many. In return, he was given an "unprecedented" profit sharing deal, so the record company is not losing as much money as Corey and his backers are at this point.

He could still be dropped from the label for prestige reasons. We shall see. Knowing Corey, of course, he could also get so angry at the lack of support coming from several areas that he could tell the record label where to go, and their relationship be ended. The only other alternative is that this is a sleeper album that starts off extremely slow and picks up momentum a little at a time, and everyone involved may be willing to wait until the bad publicity dies down to see if there is a turn-around.

It will be interesting to watch, no matter how it turns out.
stellium
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2005, 03:42:41 PM »

His mom says his record company has hired a new publicist for Corey and he has been performing the last week in Ohio,  Pennysylvania, and New York.  

Here is a nice, positive article of his appearance in Reading, PA. last Friday night where he sang 5 songs and visited a fan's home.   There is a cute photo on the site of this article that you can find at the general search for Corey page,  http://www.sirlinksalot.net/americanidol.html

Here is the article that I enjoyed,  and it is good to see his reference to opening with his group for Destiny's Child,  which I forgot to mention.   He has a song on his album describing how he admires her,  "Look What You've Done To Me" and dedicates it to her in his album notes:

'Ex-idol' Corey Clark performs in Reading
By:Antoinette Colon 07/22/2005

Ex-"American Idol" contestant Corey Clark visited some young area fans prior to a performance in Reading.
By Antoinette Colon
Connection Staff

Corey Clark, provided by Triple V Entertainment, performed as the headliner at the Puerto Rican Latin Association's annual "Latin Festival" on Friday, July 15, in Reading. He performed five songs off of his solo debut self-titled album that was released on June 21.

Clark is best known as one of the top 10 finalists in the second season of the television-hit show "American Idol." And of course, the alleged affair he had with idol judge Paula Abdul.

At the age of 25, Clark has gained experience in the music industry beginning with singing back up for the infamous Barry Manilow, along with his parents, at the age of 12.

Born in San Bernadino, California, Clark has six sisters and two brothers. Clark jokingly describes his musical family. He said, "We are like the un-famous version of the Jackson five."

Prior to his 'idol' days, Clark was the front man for a group called, "Envy," for eight years. The group disbanded in 2000 but not before opening for headliners like R&B singer "Mya," hip-hop legend "KRS-One," and worldwide pop sensation "Destiny's Child."

Clark described his musical influences as a mixture of, "His father, Michael Jackson, Otis Redding and Stevie Wonder." Clark's high-pitched tenor voice has no formal training, but he has begun studying the guitar and the piano.

When asked which artists he would love to collaborate with, Clark said, "I would love to work with Beyonce, Alicia Keys, and Stevie Wonder." Clark said, "I would describe my musical vibe as a combination of R&B, funk, but with an alternative edge."

Since "Americal Idol," the notoriety has enabled him to get more gigs, explained Clark. As for the alleged affair with pop icon Paula Abdul, Clark said, "It helped me turn a lot of things around. I have no regrets. I just keep pushing forward with my music." Clark is currently looking for a book deal, but until then, his version of the affair is available for purchase from e-books.

The "American Idol" experience typically yields harsh criticism to its contestants. Clark explained his experience with the judges.

He said, "All of the criticism helps because its constructive. They're not trying to tear you down. If they think you have potential, they'll let you know when you mess up. If you can't handle it, then you are not ready for the sometimes harsh music industry."

Clark said, "My favorite track off of the new album is called 'Chance to Dance.' It really has a good dance groove. Overall, my album is real feel good music. I wanted to bring back to radio what I think it is lacking right now."

Clark's debut album from CDC Music, LLC, signed with Bungalow Records and distributed by Universal Music & Distribution, is in stores now from Wal-Mart to Borders. It can also be purchased through www.amazon.com.

Clark's advice for those interested in breaking into the music industry is: "Get a good lawyer. Be prepared to make a lot of sacrifices. And, stay focused on the music. Eventually, you will get where you need to be."

For more information on Corey Clark, visit www.coreyclark.com.

Please send any questions or comments via e-mail to: alcolon@berksmontnews.com.
stellium
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2005, 11:18:24 AM »

Positive reviews from the public are still coming into Amazon each day followed by the vicious attack ones.   I have joined a fansite for the Keane Brothers who were a popular duet back in the late 70's (I think) ,  as Tom Keane is now one of the producers and musicians seen in the Corey's DVD and is the one who mixed several of the tracks at the D.A.M. studio and plays on keyboard on several of them.  

My CD review published on Beavers on Idol is getting big attention on the search engines now ! James Shepherd told me it would take a little while for them to index it and put it on their site lists, but as of today this is where my review can be found, and this is NOT by putting my name or the title of the review up there.

This is by putting only Review Corey Clark in the search boxes, or Corey Clark CD/DVD in the search box. Just as if someone were coming on the net to find a review of his album and didn't know where to look:

As of this morning my review is

#1 on www.lycos.com
#1 on www.askjeeves.com
#3 on www.yahoo.com
#3 on www.msn.com
#9 on www.dogpile.com
Spotlighted on www.theclayreport.com home page
(#17 on www.google.com only by my name or title, not general yet)

SO THIS IS SO NEAT !!! I'm so glad James contacted me and asked me to write it, and not the other way around. Makes me feel like it is a surprise gift  .
mainer
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2005, 03:03:04 PM »

woo woo Stellium -- you were invited to review "Corey Clark" because you GET IT!!  And you're terrific at expressing yourself, getting to the pith of the matter, and cutting through the BS.  I'm so proud that you got your start (did you?) sending posts to Claymaniacs -- I used to want to suggest that you try a larger forum, like submitting reviews professionally, as your posts are always the perfect blend of heart and mind --  they are real and pertinent.  Congratulations!!!  It is especially enheartening to see you making a difference in the online reception of Corey Clark, an amazing talent who has been, and is still being (in spite of, and perhaps because of, his efforts to set the record straight)  treated unfairly.  What better advocate could he have?
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2005, 07:55:06 PM »

stellium, that was an excellent and well written review!

Congratulations!!

I could see the entire piece, so either I don't have the problem or the problem has been fixed.

You did great - and now, I expect to be able to see a review of other Idols, and that includes CLAY'S next CD!

Bravo!!  
stellium
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2005, 06:14:37 AM »

That is exactly what I was thinking when he asked me to do Corey's .   Maybe he will allow me to do Clay's !

If only we had one to review now.   I think there are too many Idol winners out there competing for album release time now,  and especially for the lucrative busy Christmas market.    Did they say Clay had his album last year at Christmas and now it is others' turn?    They are releasing that 4 Seasons of Idol CD which will be promoted for Christmas,  too.

But all of that will do no good as people will order Clay's Christmas album again this year,  and every year !  

Thank you,  Pamela,  for your nice words.
mainer
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2005, 08:32:50 AM »

Stellium --

The TV Guide article (have already misplaced it) said, I think, that Clay has now been advised to wait and put off the next CD until early next year (or did I read that somewhere else) -- so that he can do something better and with more new material.

But perhaps, meanwhile,  you could review the Xmas CD, for its second time around, or even all of the Xmas CDs -- since I'm sure they'll all have strengths (and weaknesses) -- and the reviewer needs to be largely objective...

I wish they could speed up Clay's next CD and still have it be fabulous -- work out the material with tour audiences -- because then he would be a double threat for the holiday season (I'm sure Idol would rather he weren't, so that the others can get up and start running).  Just think about it -- I'm already planning to buy Constantine's and Bo's, probably Kimberley's -- and will certainly listen to all of the others.  Kimberly Caldwell from AI2 is also having her CD come out some time or other -- produced by Randy Jackson and his biz  partner (whose name I forget).

An interesting question -- is Idol going to precipitate too many competing artists and CDs -- or is there enough room in our listening lives for all of our faves, and will they do better by competing with each other and thereby making some selection necessary?  Does the fact that there are so many in the field tend to strengthen and reenforce our loyalties to our faves?  I certainly seem to find myself considering the various Idol contestants all together -- perhaps ignoring other new singers out there who also deserve my attention.

Stellium, I hope you are on your way to a new sideline as a critical reviewer -- it's lovely that so many others, beyond Claymaniacs, are getting a chance to read and consider your words.
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2005, 06:24:16 PM »

Congratulations Stellium!!!!

That is really incredible!!!!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
mainer
« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2005, 06:38:13 AM »

Stellium -- I was interested to see how many people have clicked onto "updates for Corey Clark," since you came out with this post -- even though, with the new format, you have to go to the next page to find "Updates for Corey Clark" -- now considered a hot topic!!!  It seems to me that the number of visitors has really grown.  I looked nostalgically back at a few of the early posts, and found one I had written to you expressing the wish that your reviews could go out to a larger audience -- and that is just what is happening.  In any event, I am grateful to all of those who are either supportive of Clark's efforts or who are open to alternative views of them, open-minded -- I hope that many go beyond the limited one-minute streams of his songs on the inernet and are discovering his music!  I know that, like any other performer, he will not be for everyone -- but I am hopeful that potential fans of his won't be sidelined by the efforts of special interests to sideline him.  I just love listening to his CD.

I have been playing the Aiken/Locke duet, "Without You," and then the Clark/Stokes duet from "Corey Clark" -- back and forth -- an interesting comparison!!!
mainer
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2005, 04:09:35 AM »

I thought it was interesting to look at the #s of times the latest Idol contestants, and those from previous seasons who have just reemerged, have been viewed here:
1625 - Bo
 725 - Carrie
 567 - John Stevens
 188 - Vonzell
 251 - Anthony
 941 - Carmen
 590 - Correy Clark

Does it seem, to anyone else, that Corey Clark belongs up there with the other Idol winners and losers, in the "Keeping up With" section?

mainer
« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2005, 04:28:02 AM »

Still not sure how to handle quotes!  I had thought that domestic violence charges against Corey Clark for the food fight had been dropped -- now this says that the Sacramento DA's office is pressing criminal charges against him for a food fight that got out of control...if Corey was one of two who stayed behind to clean up, what of all the others involved, and is this right?  Are these new charges?

This also says that Paula has denied Clark's allegations of an affair, while it had been my understanding that she had never actually come right out and done so -- but that she'd had only her attorneys label him a "known liar." which many took as an admission of involvement....

quote from MNSBC on the net this a.m.

TV Home    TV News    Photos    Reality TV    TV's Rising Star    TV Listings    Love & Personals

Hot TV Searches

Music Videos
 Martha Stewart
 Desperate 'Wives
 Days of Our Lives
 TV Guide

News Search

Stories Photos

What's On TV Tonight

from AOL TV Listings
Get your local TV listings.
Enter your ZIP Code:

Choose Type of Service:

TV NEWS
Counsel to Probe Alleged 'Idol' Affair

By LYNN ELBER
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) - Taking a page from Washington, the producers of ``American Idol'' and Fox TV hired an independent counsel to determine whether judge Paula Abdul had an affair with a contestant on the hit talent show.

``Any allegations against this show we take quite seriously,'' Fox Entertainment President Peter Liguori said Thursday, calling the competition's credibility ``extraordinarily important to us.''

Liguori refused to say if Fox and producers Fremantle Media and 19 Television would fire Abdul if the claims by Corey Clark, an unsuccessful contestant on season two, were found to be true.

The probe's results are due soon and will be made public, Liguori said in an appearance before the Television Critics Association.

Abdul, Clark and ``corroborating witnesses'' have been questioned, he said.

The series, the most-watched on television and a key part of Fox's ratings success, was hit by a tabloid story and then an ABC report detailing Clark's allegations against Abdul. He claimed she advised him on his singing and appearance during their alleged relationship.

In an apparent display of network support, Abdul has been included in another Fox talent contest airing this summer, ``So You Think You Can Dance.'' And while Liguori was before the critics' group, she was filling in as an anchor on a local Fox news show.

A call to her publicist seeking comment was not immediately returned Thursday. In the past, Abdul has denied the allegations.

Although auditions for the fifth season are looming in August, Liguori said the investigation would not be rushed despite uncertainty over Abdul's continued participation in the show.

He noted that not all the judges have been on hand for previous auditions. ``That could be a potential option,'' he said, suggesting that Abdul might be left out in the early going.

Production pressures will not affect the investigation, he said.

``I'd rather be able to come to a conclusion with the independent counsel and our production partners and come out with a definitive answer and conclusion for you,'' he told the critics' group, ``rather than race to have a conclusion before production starts.''

Observers have been divided about whether the allegations, if proved, could damage the show's credibility.

The series' rules about fraternization focus on whether a judge or producer affects the show's outcome, Liguori noted. Ultimately, he said, ``it's America that decides who moves forward,'' a reference to viewer voting.

He declined to identify the independent counsel, a term familiar from Washington investigations including Whitewater during the Clinton administration and the current probe of Bush administration figures in the leak of a CIA officer's name.

The ``American Idol'' investigator is experienced in ``this type of inquiry'' and unconnected to any entity involved with the show, he said, offering a few details.

Asked why he wasn't being as forthcoming as CBS News was during its investigation of a now-discredited story that questioned President Bush's National Guard service, the Fox executive drew a sharp line between the two.

``News talks about true life-and-death situations for citizens, and we're talking about a piece of entertainment here,'' Liguori said. ``With all that being said, we're clearly not making light of the allegations.''

Liguori was forced to defend Abdul's general performance on the show when one reporter asked if her talent as a judge really contributed, noting her commentary often mimicked fellow judge Randy Jackson.

``Look, the audience loves Paula. She continues to get support, she continues to light up our online site, our message board,'' the Fox executive said.

Clark was dumped from ``American Idol'' in 2003 because he failed to reveal a prior arrest. Earlier this month, the Sacramento County district attorney's office decided to press criminal charges against Corey for a hotel food fight that got out of control.

On the Net:                                                                                                                                                                                    quote
claymate1546
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2005, 08:55:37 PM »

That is so cool!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx