gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:14:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 52 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 131224 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #1940 on: June 03, 2005, 08:08:02 PM »

Good evening all!  Been working on a design possibility for the new pins.

Goodnight Woody, Kimmy, Glory and Judy!  Baby Dust

Starstruck ~ I see you lurking!  You are probably reading and getting caught up aren't ya????  Laughing  You should be here around midnight or so!

Heaterfan ~ you were here and I wasn't????  Cry!  Nice chatting with you tonight as always!  Blah blah blah
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1941 on: June 03, 2005, 08:09:21 PM »

Tiffany...here is the lates picture of Aisalynn.....well actually I have taken more .....LOL...but they are not in my computer yes.....

Hello...Woody....Messa....Glory......Clandy and anyone I may have missed
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1942 on: June 03, 2005, 08:09:32 PM »

Hi Clandy!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1943 on: June 03, 2005, 08:12:19 PM »

Hi, Clandy!

She adorable, Debi!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1944 on: June 03, 2005, 08:13:44 PM »

Just to let you all know I have been suspended over nothing at work and so I will not go back to work till Tuesday, and then after Tuesday I work Wednesday and then I am done for the week.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1945 on: June 03, 2005, 08:14:18 PM »

I just love babies. Here's my youngest nephew, Braeden. He's 6 months old and quite the chunky monkey!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1946 on: June 03, 2005, 08:15:33 PM »

Clandygirl!!!  Big Hug!

You caught me!!! LOL....I am trying to catch up from the past several days while I enter all my expenses in Money from the past several WEEKS!!  

How's it going??  

Hello to everyone else out there tonight!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1947 on: June 03, 2005, 08:15:32 PM »

Hey Clandysis. Enjoyed out chat in PM today. THat's cool about the pins.

Debi- I"ve seen that pic. She's really cute.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1948 on: June 03, 2005, 08:16:48 PM »

He's beautiful Messa and I just love babies to, my youngest cousin will be 2 July 3rd.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1949 on: June 03, 2005, 08:18:58 PM »

Aww Meesa- He's adorable and love his wings. How cute.

Cindy- Big Hug! I've missed ya and been waiting all day for your dish on Clay.  

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1950 on: June 03, 2005, 08:20:02 PM »

Just to let you all know I have been suspended over nothing at work and so I will not go back to work till Tuesday, and then after Tuesday I work Wednesday and then I am done for the week.
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1951 on: June 03, 2005, 08:29:34 PM »

Hello Tiffany!!

Julia did cut my haircut again.  It's getting shorter and shorter!  It's a good thing she is going on maternity leave for a while or I would be bald!! Unfortunately, I don't have any new Clay scoops to report.  We mostly spoke about the AI4 results and her preparations for her little baby boy!  

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1952 on: June 03, 2005, 08:32:58 PM »

Cindy-LOL Like to see a pic of your hair.Bet you look beautiful. Oh shoot. You didn't take the picture of Julia and Clay at the AI 2 tour? THat's good though you had a nice chat. Who was she rooting for on AI? PM me if you want to tell me anything.  

Clandysis- I did a new montage called Gotta Tell you. If you want to see it on Monday, the link is in the Video and Audio thread.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1953 on: June 03, 2005, 08:37:39 PM »

Ok I am going to  Cry! some more see you all in a little while.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1954 on: June 03, 2005, 08:38:31 PM »

Night Sara

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1955 on: June 03, 2005, 08:39:04 PM »

Ill be back in a little bit.
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #1956 on: June 03, 2005, 08:39:39 PM »

Howdy Tiffany, Meesa, Sara, Debi, Ms. Clandy, CindyPong, Woody, Glory, and all that are lurking. wave I hope all are well and good and just plain spiffy. Huggles How is everyone?

I got back from a day of galavanting a bit a go. It was quite fun. Me my mom, and two sisters and niece went to the Salvation Army to look around, and I found some awesome skirts, one being a jean skirt, which are my favorite (I have about five or six Laughing) and I got this really cool shawl, which is kind of a burgandy purple, and it has a light purple kind of design on the ends, and I just love it! I may have to get my sister to take a picture of me in it. :hmm Her digital camera actually works. Laughing
Then we went to Wal*Mart and I got a John Wayne DVD pack with nine movies in it, which was only six dollars, and I just love John Wayne. .

Then we got home, and I got on here. And my mom called about my pacemaker appointment today, for the third time, and they still haven't made an appointment because their computers have been down and just all this evil stuff. :angry They're going to be calling on Monday (hopefully :duh).

Hot digity, my mom just walked in with pudding pops! lmao

I'll be :lurk for a bit. Huggles s to all,

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1957 on: June 03, 2005, 08:42:55 PM »

Hey Carla. Glad you had a good day. That stinks you still can't make an appointment. So sorry you waited all this time. Huggles

Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #1958 on: June 03, 2005, 08:56:50 PM »

Howdy Tiffany. Oh, I had a wonderful day. How was yours?
I know, it sucks about my appointment, but they're doing what they can. Thank you for the hug. Huggles s back.

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #1959 on: June 03, 2005, 08:58:03 PM »

Ok im back but I am still really depressed.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx