gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:07:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 393
Total: 393

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CAMP GONZO DONATION DRIVE * FOLLOW UP  (Read 2369 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: May 23, 2005, 08:09:40 PM »

Last fall, when Clay was in Raleigh to perform at the State Fair, we decided to collect items for use at Camp Gonzo.  Camp Gonzo is a partnership effort between the Bubel/Aiken Foundation and several YMCAs across the country.  Two camps were held in NC last year; in Concord and in Raleigh.  The camps focus on the inclusion of children with disabilities with normally developing children, encouraging and fostering interaction and well, fun!  The items were delivered after the first of the year, and I recently received this email from Kristy Hall, projects coordinator of the BAF.

Pamela,

I am in the process of going through all of the items that were collected for Camp Gonzo to send them to the appropriate places for camp this summer.  I can not explain to you how much this means to me.  

Your group has made such an amazing difference in the lives of children
this summer.  I truly appreciate your generosity.  This will help our summer camp program so much.  The items are really perfect and exactly what we needed.  

Please pass along how grateful I am.  The compassion from your group is overwhelming.  I am blessed to be able to see these items put to good use this summer.  Thank you again.

Kristy Hall

Y'all did good!  Thank you to everyone who contributed to the Camp Gonzo drive.  Thanks to you, we were able to purchase and donate over $100 worth of items to the project!  

Special thanks to claymagic, lovinclay, houstonclayfan, clayfannj, Gwenn, Marilyn, quynn and claysjoy!

[attachment deleted by admin]
renae
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 09:26:39 PM »

I would like to help
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 10:06:10 AM »

Quote from: renae
I would like to help

Thanks renae!!  This project was accomplished last fall, but I promise we'll do it again.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx