gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:42:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 415
Total: 415

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI week of 5/23 *THE FINALE* Spoilers and Discussion  (Read 75025 times)
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2005, 10:05:06 PM »

Quote from: tessie
Quote from: LuvMyClay
Quote from: tessie
I'm voting for both of them.

:duh

You just never understand me.

I wonder why!  :nobrain
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2005, 10:18:36 PM »

Tessie- You aren't alone. Voting for Carrie and Bo as well cause I like them both and have been voting for them every week. THey are both winners anyway IMO.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2005, 10:19:33 PM »

Hey guys I was suffering Rascall Flatts website!! I love them!! And they are gonna be on AI on Wednesday preforming!! I think its kinda niffty!! Esp since I love Rascall Flatts!!

“AMERICAN IDOL 2-Hour Season Finale, Part II, Results Show”

Multi-platinum act RASCAL FLATTS will perform during this week’s “AMERICAN IDOL 2-Hour Season Finale, Part II, Results Show” Wednesday night, May 25, 8-10pm ET, LIVE from the Kodak Theater in Hollywood. The twelve-time awarded Vocal Group will sing “Bless The Broken Road,” their 6-week #1 single from current double platinum selling album FEELS LIKE TODAY, with finalist Carrie Underwood.

This show is the most anticipated night of the season with 2 finalists (Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice), and one will be named AMERICAN IDOL. Previous Top 10 finalists also reunite during this show just before the newest AMERICAN IDOL is crowned. For more information go to www.idolonfox.com.

Underwood performed the song earlier in the season and RASCAL FLATTS become the only vocal guest artist to be invited to the show

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2005, 10:37:01 PM »

Why in the world would you vote for both?  There are only two contestants, so voting for both would just cancel each other out.
clay_fan_20
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 12:57:31 AM »

Lynks (i don't know how to spell it!!!!!!) the guys that sing sweet home alabama are gonna be in the finale with Bo singing :)

GO BO!!!!!!!

I Hate that i have class tomorrow night and i won't be able to join you guys and reading what's going on!!

i don't wanna goooooo!!! but i have to i have an exam!!! oh well i'm gonna be on time so i can vote.. 4 hours *sighs* i'm gonna end up sooo tired!!
stellium
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2005, 04:36:22 AM »

If  you can't watch it,  remember that I post the names in the order they  sing, with their songs and phone numbers,  in the stickied performance results thread long before I get the summaries written.

It will be a great final, both are popular contestants, and both have been pushed by the judges, so at least we have finally have a mystery winner. It's about time!

I see I misspelled the Rickey and Ean names on my summary last week. I enjoy writing these and print them out to keep each year, but anytime someone sees my mistakes, just jump right in and let me know so I can change it. I plan to go check names sometimes and then don't do it.

I am so happy for Carrie and Bo, for their families and their fans. They will have certified, successful careers and we can watch them as they progress in the music business. Quite aside from American Idol the program, these are people who have dreamed of a recording contract most of their lives, and now they will achieve great ones.

It is a happy time.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2005, 11:59:17 AM »

IF YOU HAVE COMCAST CABLE AS YOUR INTERNET SERVER.. HERE'S AN ARTICLE ABOUT BO BICE.....

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/coolclicks/

An Ode to Bo
By Dawn Czarnecki, Comcast.net Entertainment Editor
May 23, 2005

This is the last time I can talk about American Idol this season, and I am going to seize that opportunity, gosh-darn it!

Like a nerd, I've watched every American Idol season since the first (they really suck you in with the bad-audition shows, then you're hooked). . .and I've always been proud not to be one of the super-nerds that actually votes--until now, that is. I confess, I voted for Bo Bice. The following week, I voted for Bo Bice five times.

You know what? I don't feel like being ashamed. I missed a phone call from my sister on Wednesday evening (Idol fans know that's results-show night), and she warned me in her message--"Don't call during American Idol!" My sister has a nonameblogger.D. I'm not going to be embarrassed to be a fan any more.

Anyway, back to Bo. I was doing some research for this column last week and stumbled upon (read: actively searched for) Bo Bice MP3s--at the time I was specifically looking for one of him singing a Blood, Sweat, and Tears song on the show several weeks ago, but was completely distracted when I found the site for his former band, Sugar Money. Oh. . .my. . .god. The clips they had on the site were great. Now, please keep in mind that I am not a music critic (you may hate the band), but Bo was fantastic, the musicians were good, and the songs were catchy. I downloaded the sample track and ordered their CD post-haste (which will come in 2-3 looong weeks). Sugar Money kind of sounds like a '90s version of Lynyrd Skynyrd (I am ambivalent toward Skynyrd, incidentally), but who cares? I needed a new, good CD.

(Side note: I favored Constantine over Bo before he was voted off the show. . .so I also checked out the Web site for Constantine's band, Pray for the Soul of Betty. Even though I would probably go see them if they happened to come to Philly, they stunk [Remember, I'm not a music critic. . .]! It was all image and excessive swearing. Feel free to judge for yourself [there are audio clips as well as video], but beware--"Connie" drops the F-bomb all over the place.)

So, as American Idol wraps it up for the summer, I scramble to figure out what I am going to do on future Tuesday nights (Nova? The O'Reilly Factor?). Maybe I'll just sit quietly for an hour during prime time and send positive thoughts to whoever is going to write and produce for Bo Bice now (it'd better not be the surviving members of Lynyrd Skynyrd. . .or maybe it should). Anyhoo, that's the end of the American Idol talk for this season.? I promise?(wait--one last thing--"Free Bird!").

LOVE YA

PHILLY
clay_fan_20
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2005, 12:09:13 PM »

thanks stellium, i always read your reviews! :)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2005, 12:56:21 PM »

Hey guys!  The rumors are flying, aren't they?  Whoosh...there's goes another one.  Laughing

Some of them are based on the track order of the CD that was released May 17.  Has anyone heard it yet?  There is a thread somewhere in this forum with a link to some snippets, plus the entire songs have been available for downloading at some other forums.  

Anyhoo, I thought this was some fun readin while we wait for 8:00.  It seems that a local (Charlotte) woman won a FOX contest and is reporting via her blog from Hollyweird for the finale week festivities! That includes rumors, gossip, speculation and the rest.  Check it out -

TRACY ON THE RED CARPET

Also

Former "American Idol" contestant Kimberly Caldwell and Rosanna Tavarez will host "TV Guide Live at the 'Idol' Finale," a special airing tomorrow at 7 p.m. that's tied to the end of the Fox talent show. The program will include interviews with the top 12 "Idol" finalists and a recap of the fourth season leading into the big night. ...
clay_fan_20
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2005, 12:58:28 PM »

Quote from: PHILLYLUVSCLAY
IF YOU HAVE COMCAST CABLE AS YOUR INTERNET SERVER.. HERE'S AN ARTICLE ABOUT BO BICE.....

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/coolclicks/

An Ode to Bo
By Dawn Czarnecki, Comcast.net Entertainment Editor
May 23, 2005

This is the last time I can talk about American Idol this season, and I am going to seize that opportunity, gosh-darn it!

Like a nerd, I've watched every American Idol season since the first (they really suck you in with the bad-audition shows, then you're hooked). . .and I've always been proud not to be one of the super-nerds that actually votes--until now, that is. I confess, I voted for Bo Bice. The following week, I voted for Bo Bice five times.

You know what? I don't feel like being ashamed. I missed a phone call from my sister on Wednesday evening (Idol fans know that's results-show night), and she warned me in her message--"Don't call during American Idol!" My sister has a nonameblogger.D. I'm not going to be embarrassed to be a fan any more.

Anyway, back to Bo. I was doing some research for this column last week and stumbled upon (read: actively searched for) Bo Bice MP3s--at the time I was specifically looking for one of him singing a Blood, Sweat, and Tears song on the show several weeks ago, but was completely distracted when I found the site for his former band, Sugar Money. Oh. . .my. . .god. The clips they had on the site were great. Now, please keep in mind that I am not a music critic (you may hate the band), but Bo was fantastic, the musicians were good, and the songs were catchy. I downloaded the sample track and ordered their CD post-haste (which will come in 2-3 looong weeks). Sugar Money kind of sounds like a '90s version of Lynyrd Skynyrd (I am ambivalent toward Skynyrd, incidentally), but who cares? I needed a new, good CD.

(Side note: I favored Constantine over Bo before he was voted off the show. . .so I also checked out the Web site for Constantine's band, Pray for the Soul of Betty. Even though I would probably go see them if they happened to come to Philly, they stunk [Remember, I'm not a music critic. . .]! It was all image and excessive swearing. Feel free to judge for yourself [there are audio clips as well as video], but beware--"Connie" drops the F-bomb all over the place.)

So, as American Idol wraps it up for the summer, I scramble to figure out what I am going to do on future Tuesday nights (Nova? The O'Reilly Factor?). Maybe I'll just sit quietly for an hour during prime time and send positive thoughts to whoever is going to write and produce for Bo Bice now (it'd better not be the surviving members of Lynyrd Skynyrd. . .or maybe it should). Anyhoo, that's the end of the American Idol talk for this season.? I promise?(wait--one last thing--"Free Bird!").

LOVE YA

PHILLY

thanks for sharing that!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2005, 01:06:52 PM »

Spoiler from TWOP -

Mikalah and Lindsay sing "Every Time I Close My Eyes" with Babyface. I got to see a video of their rehearsal and it's so good. I freakin' love Babyface so that made my day. Mikalah sounded really nice. I didn't get to hear Lindsay sing because my friend only recorded Mikalah and Babyface singing w/her digicam.

Kenny G plays the sax for Anwar and Anthony when they sing "I Believe I Can Fly."

Con, Jessica and Nadia sing "Walk This Way" and my friend isn't sure but she said she THINKS they sing while the guitarist from Aerosmith plays.

Lynard Skynard is there and they all sing "Sweet Home Alabama"...I don't know if maybe just Bo was supposed to sing this but she said he wasn't out there at all yesterday. She doesn't know if he's sick or what but he didn't rehearse.

Scott and Nikko sing "On Broadway"...she said with George Benson.

Vonzell sings "Born Again"?...with the original singer. ed. note: could this be Billy Preston?

Carrie sings "God Bless This Broken Road" with Rascall Flatts.
clay_fan_20
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2005, 01:08:07 PM »

Quote from: Pamela
Hey guys!  The rumors are flying, aren't they?  Whoosh...there's goes another one.  Laughing

Some of them are based on the track order of the CD that was released May 17.  Has anyone heard it yet?  There is a thread somewhere in this forum with a link to some snippets, plus the entire songs have been available for downloading at some other forums.  

Anyhoo, I thought this was some fun readin while we wait for 8:00.  It seems that a local (Charlotte) woman won a FOX contest and is reporting via her blog from Hollyweird for the finale week festivities! That includes rumors, gossip, speculation and the rest.  Check it out -

TRACY ON THE RED CARPET

Also

Former "American Idol" contestant Kimberly Caldwell and Rosanna Tavarez will host "TV Guide Live at the 'Idol' Finale," a special airing tomorrow at 7 p.m. that's tied to the end of the Fox talent show. The program will include interviews with the top 12 "Idol" finalists and a recap of the fourth season leading into the big night. ...

Oh man!!! Is Bo still sick!!!??? i'm gonna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clay_fan_20
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2005, 01:14:36 PM »

guys this is posted in the bice squad forum:

Jackie posted this on the AI board:

Quote:From:  echolady1   12:20 pm  
To:  ALL   6 of 7  

550623.6 in reply to 550623.1  

Just talk to Nancy she said everything is fine

Aunt Jackie  

Ps: Jackie is Bo's aunt, and Nancy Bo's mom. i feel better now! lol
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2005, 01:16:52 PM »

Someone emailed me this morning that on the Today show they said Bo was so sick he nearly had laryngitis....

Popcorn! Drama Popcorn!

ETA *looks up* Thanks Monica!
clay_fan_20
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2005, 01:19:48 PM »

Spoiler from TWOP -

Mikalah and Lindsay sing "Every Time I Close My Eyes" with Babyface. I got to see a video of their rehearsal and it's so good. I freakin' love Babyface so that made my day. Mikalah sounded really nice. I didn't get to hear Lindsay sing because my friend only recorded Mikalah and Babyface singing w/her digicam.

Kenny G plays the sax for Anwar and Anthony when they sing "I Believe I Can Fly."

Con, Jessica and Nadia sing "Walk This Way" and my friend isn't sure but she said she THINKS they sing while the guitarist from Aerosmith plays.

Lynard Skynard is there and they all sing "Sweet Home Alabama"...I don't know if maybe just Bo was supposed to sing this but she said he wasn't out there at all yesterday. She doesn't know if he's sick or what but he didn't rehearse.

Scott and Nikko sing "On Broadway"...she said with George Benson.

Vonzell sings "Born Again"?...with the original singer. ed. note: could this be Billy Preston?

Carrie sings "God Bless This Broken Road" with Rascall Flatts.

awwww this is gonna be a great finale!!!

walk this way!!!!    in the begining of the season i picture either Bo or Constantine singin that weeeeeeeeeee
clay_fan_20
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2005, 01:26:45 PM »

Someone emailed me this morning that on the Today show they said Bo was so sick he nearly had laryngitis....

Popcorn! Drama Popcorn!

DRAMAA as you said Pamela! agh!!

there was a discussion about this today show on Bo's board, Ryan was a guest there, and people that watched the today show didn't see anything about that, in good morning america they said Bo was hoarsed (sp) but not that he was losing his voice or having laryngitis..
clay_fan_20
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2005, 02:15:33 PM »

from idolforums.com

here is where you can see a clip from this morning--the vocal coach and music director for Idol--the talk about Bo's voice  :)

http://video.fox6.com/launcher/39179
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2005, 04:52:15 PM »

Okay got to let all of you know ahead of time time tonight if I seem out of it. I got laid off today and my daddy took me out for appletinis.

Sigh.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2005, 04:54:39 PM »

have fun watching the show!! i will bring my recaps and everything at like 11 tonite after im done voting for carrie all 2 hours!!

good luck to both carrie and bo!!

but goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo carrieeeeeeeeeeeee!!         wooooooohoooooooooooooo!!        

have fun!!  

Joyce wave
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2005, 04:56:15 PM »

Quote from: aikenseeker
Okay got to let all of you know ahead of time time tonight if I seem out of it. I got laid off today and my daddy took me out for appletinis.

Sigh.

aww i so sorry Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! to u and for u a little i mean little cuz carrie gonna kick butt but a little cheer for bo  

Big Hug! to ya!! love you!! Big Hug!

Joyce wave
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx