gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:20:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI week of 5/23 *THE FINALE* Spoilers and Discussion  (Read 75020 times)
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« on: May 22, 2005, 11:40:20 AM »

Can ya'll belive it's almost over?

This year has had it's ups and it's downs but it has been more exciting than last year.  We've had Bo and Anthony and the debates about Scott and now it's down to two!

Bo and Carrie... who will win? Who deserves to win?

I think you all know my stance on the subject. In my opinion it'll be Bo all the way and he totally deserves it. Carrie is good and she'll go far after the show but Bo will get the title.

"Course I felt that way about Clay too but we won't go there.

I hope to see you all here Tuesday night for the perfomance finale and then on Wednesday night at 8 for the 2 hour season finale when the next American Idol will be crowned.

I'll miss you all when the show is over.

See you Tuesday night!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 02:47:21 PM »

SUZY I KNOW WHERE YOUR INTEREST IS...

I REALLY DON'T CARE FOR BO'S LOOKS OR MUSIC

I AM VOTING FOR CARRIE

SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
clay_fan_20
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 05:17:08 PM »

I DON'T WANT THE SHOW TO BE OVER!!!!  Cry!  i really didn't care about the show last year, i didn't have a favorite, it was blah, but this year i loved it!!!!... so much talent! this season is right there with season 2 as my favorites!

BO WILL WIN!!!

i'm gonna vote my fingers off, if i were in the US i would text vote my fingers off too, but i can only call so it is all good!

GO BO!!!!        
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 11:34:15 PM »

This is gonna be a great week!! We get to see who the next American Idol is so woohoo!! Away from FAntasia it goes!! O sorry!! LOL!!

I am all for Carrie and Im gonna be voting a like crazy!! Like Bo and all good singer but Im all for Carrie!! Shes just to cute and I can relate alittle to her!! So Carrie will bet the next American Idol!!

I sadly have to work on Wednesday so I will have to wait till I get to see who wins!! Sadly I wont be able to watch it live! But Im off Tuesday and will get to vote!!        

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 04:53:22 AM »

BOZENA - I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU MY FRIEND.  I HAVEN'T CARED TO VOTE AT ALL THIS SEASON BUT I DO BELIEVE CARRIE DESERVES TO WIN.  NOT LIKING THE LOOK OR STYLE OF BO EITHER.  I CAN'T BELIEVE I WILL BE VOTING.  I THINK CLAY WOULD PREFER CARRIE AS WELL.      

SUZIE - SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT.

HUGS
RAINEY
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2005, 06:52:00 AM »

[color=cornflowerblue]I'm voting for Bo.[/color]
mainer
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2005, 08:09:01 AM »

I know people who are split between the two.  I really love Bo's voice, and can't wait to hear him with new material.  I can understand Carrie fans, but when I close my eyes and listen to her (most of the time I listen to music, and don't actually see it being performed) I have to say that, for me, there were others I would have put in the top 2 instead.  Oh well -- here's to a contest with a winner  for everyone I  think!  I'm sure it will be like AI2, when phone lines are maxed and fans can't get through -- even though they keep hitting redial for the full two hours!  Let's hope the results are real...and not already decided.
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2005, 08:56:16 AM »

Bo gets my vote.  I'm hoping that he'll win this time around.

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
gcramsey
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2005, 09:14:24 AM »

Bo get's my vote too!!!!!

Not to mention that I hope he get's to take his band along for the ride.
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2005, 10:48:01 AM »

It's quite obvious from this thread alone (as well as other sites/discussions I've seen relating to Carrie vs. Bo) that this is going to be a close one.  I'm torn between the two of them.  I like them both equally.  No matter who wins, they will both do equally fine.   I will wait until after their final performances to decide, but if I had to vote right now, I'd probably vote for Carrie.    This is the first season that I don't have a clear favorite.  Season 1:  definitely Kelly over Justin;  Season 2:  most definitely Clay over Ruben;  Season 3:  Diana over Fantasia (I didn't really think Diana was "all that" but I just didn't like Fantasia's style of music); and like I said, Season 4:  Carrie over Bo (but I wouldn't be upset if Bo won).

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2005, 12:15:06 PM »

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO QUOTE BUT I WAS ON 4 DIFFERENT FORUMS THIS MORNING AND THEY ARE ALL ABUZZ ABOUT A BRITISTH NEWSPAPER ARTICLE THAT SAID "CARRIE UNDERWOOD WON THE AMERICAN IDOL"

IT WAS AUTHENTICATED BY NUMEROUS JOURNALISTS ETC.

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW JUST HOW THEY KNEW.

ALSO AN ARTICLE THAT SAID "JESSICA WAS ASKED TO BE CARRIES BACK UP SINGER IN HER WINNERS CD ALBUM, WHICH JESSICA DECLINED.
THIS WAS WRITTEN A MONTH AGO.

HMMMMMM??????

JAN

JUST A RUMOR, BUT SIMON HAS CONNECTIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN.

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »

I FOUND "ONE" OF THE ARTICLES;

BRITAINS' STARS SHINE FOR EUROPE
BY JASON NISSE
22 MAY 2005

TEN BRITISH-BASED BUSINESS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN NAMED AMONG THE 25 STARS OF EUROPE BY
AMERICAN MAGAZINE bUSINESS wEEK. hOWEVER ONLY FIVE OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY BRITISH.
SHOWING THE INTERNATIONAL NATURE OF THE UK BUSINESS COMMUNITY. AMONG THE PREDICTABLE NAMES IN THE LIST ARE SIR
TERRY LEAHY, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF TESCO. BT BOSS BEN VERWAAYEN, AND NIGEL NEWTON WHO SIGNED JK ROWLING FOR BLOOMSBERRY PUBLICATION. MORE SURPRISING ARE ANDREW BLACK AND ED WRAY CO FOUNDERS OF BELAIR  AND SIMON FULLER, THE POP IMRESARIO WHOSE AMERICAN IDOL COMPETITION WAS WON THIS YEAR BY CARRIE UNDERWOOD.

JAN

NOTE THE DATE OF THE ARTICLE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2005, 12:54:46 PM »

Very interesting!

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »

Here is the link to a poll:

http://tv.channel.aol.com/americanidol

Who should win Ai??

Current results are :
Bo 61%
Carrie 39%

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
tessie
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2005, 06:29:03 PM »

I'm voting for both of them.
mainer
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005, 06:35:59 PM »

really newsworthy, Jan -- and thanks, Tessie, on instructiions for quoting.  Now I shall attempt to put both together, and quote you Jan (hope you don't mind) under the Corey Clark, cad or whistleblower?  thread -- because I think the fact that a winner has already been annouced kind of reinforces some of his Idol insights.  (Of course, Bo could win, and then we'd never know if it was really rigged and they changed, last minute once the word got out;   but journalists are journalists, and somehow they've gotten  the info on the "winner...")
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2005, 06:51:08 PM »

Hello again,

I haven't posted here since 'my' Anwar was eliminated.  And, while I do think if he had had more seasoning - more stage experience (not behind a keyboard) I think he'd have taken it all, I do understand the excitement generated by Bo.  I have come to appreciate Bo's vocal skills since I wrote this:
Bo does seem most self possessed on the stage this time. I, however, fail to hear the great singing talent in him. I'm not saying he's not likeable/sexy... hello... because he definitely is. But, and this is a big but for me (sorry Bo fans...) where is the vocal quality, I ask you? How appealing is his sound , how dependent is he on the visuals/ the stage antics?

Last week he clearly sang his heart out and well, especially on the a cappella  number.  Bo seems like such a sweetheart and appears to be well grounded, comfortable in his own skin.  Likewise, I find Carrie to be very endearing.  So to fervent fans of both, may these two talented young people fulfill their destiny, and may each of them go on to realize their dreams.  Who will I root for?  I'll go with Carrie because I appreciate the lovely lilting quality I hear in her voice, and I believe she has the better sense of pitch.

It is curious to me -  what kind of singer is American Idol trying to find?  I recall hearing the desire to find that person who is 'different.'  Well, they certainly found him in Clay, didn't they? And how comfortable were they with the result?

This time, if Bo wins, perhaps 19E thinks he receive greater acceptance with the MTV crowd and access to radio play.  I believe that is an illusion, unless the singer comes up through traditional means and Clear Channel is appeased, AI singers, even Bo, will meet with additional obstacles.  It would be nice to be wrong on this.

Something else I've been meaning to mention that I personally love about Clay...yes another thing!...is that anyone is appreciated in his fan base.  Okay, I was a hip, young slender thing in the era of Neil Diamond, Peter Paul and Mary, Bob Dylan et al. and I felt invited to the party back then.  Today, once again, I feel a part of a musical 'happening' and in the words of my generation, "the groove is on."  Would Justin Timberlake, Usher or 50 cent be as welcoming?  Oh, I really doubt it!  So, Clay, I'll gladly lend my resources to your musical offerings and may you thoroughly enjoy the finanical support fans such as myself bring you.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 08:57:34 PM »

Quote from: tessie

:duh
clay_fan_20
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2005, 09:22:39 PM »

about the article i don't give too much thought about it because it makes me a headache lol, i will just vote as much as i can and not worry about anything else... maybe the writer is just dumb and didn't re read what he wrote, or the editor didn't take the time to read what they were posting/printing (yes this was printed too in the newspaper on England according to a Bo fan from London).

today the article was taken off the site so..

GO BO!!
tessie
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2005, 09:55:46 PM »

Quote from: LuvMyClay
Quote from: tessie

:duh

You just never understand me.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: