gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:23:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 337
Total: 337

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 51 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 123250 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2020 on: May 25, 2005, 08:43:37 PM »

Night, Michelle!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2021 on: May 25, 2005, 08:45:08 PM »

Night Michelle. Just sent you a pic of me.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #2022 on: May 25, 2005, 08:47:27 PM »

Quote from: Tiffany
You are beautiful Michelle.  

She is, isn't she???  I agree!  I did think that the skit was funny tonight.  That was a good comment by Howard today.

Goodnight Michelle!  Baby Dust  Good luck with that phone call in the morning!

Linds ~ thanks...yes, hydrated is a good thing!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2023 on: May 25, 2005, 08:50:36 PM »

Ok well I am going to go my back is really hurting so I am going to lay down and watch tv and hit the hay so I will talk to everyone tomorrow night after I get home from work.  Sweet Clay Dreams Everyone!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2024 on: May 25, 2005, 08:52:54 PM »

Clandysis-She is very pretty. I like her voice too.

Thought that skit was funny too and it was good they poke fun of that you know. Cause it is a joke.

Pamela said Clay met Howard Stern when he was in AC last year. Would had been interesting to hear them talk. LOL

Night Sara.

Lindsey- How's your cousin doing?

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2025 on: May 25, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »

Well, I think I'm going to go a little early tonight. It's been a long day. Sweet Clay dreams to all! Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2026 on: May 25, 2005, 08:55:05 PM »

Night Meesa. Hot pic. Sweet Clay dreams.

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #2027 on: May 25, 2005, 08:58:40 PM »

I'm heading off to bed as well!

Tiffany - I haven't talked to my mom about Stacy. I'll see if I can find something out.

Nighty night everyone!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2028 on: May 25, 2005, 08:59:59 PM »

Night Lindsey. I hope she's doing ok. SWeet Clay dreams.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2029 on: May 25, 2005, 09:01:17 PM »

Well going to say goodnight too. Want to watch Lost. Night Clandysis and anyone else still around. SWeet Clay dreams.

ILClaymate
« Reply #2030 on: May 25, 2005, 09:19:41 PM »

Tiff ~ are you still here?  Are you watching Kimmel?  Kimmel wore a Hawaiian shirt just like Clay's below tonight on the show during a skit about "Lost"!!!  Jimmy must have gotten a gift from Clay!

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2031 on: May 25, 2005, 09:31:39 PM »

OMG Clandy. Yes I am watching Jimmy cause of the LOst cast as guests. I was thinking the same thing. It was my avie too with CLay wearing that.  That's too funny. Sure they had a lot of shirts like that from Hawaii. I think Clay was on Jimmy before he went to Hawaii I recall. You never know.  

Ok Going to post my summery.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2032 on: May 25, 2005, 09:33:32 PM »

Summery time.

On AI just want to say now, Congrates to Bo and Carrie.  I know they'll both do very well.  

Evelyn- So glad to hear you have nothing serious and you are feeling better. Our prayers work.  

Prayers for JJ. Hope we get an update how she is doing soon and she gets a lot of cards for her birthday.

Her- Good for you for getting your divorce papers mailed in. Good luck to you and hope you can move on with your life soon. Here for ya. Big Hug!
Congrates on your daughter graduation and Kyle going to that college.  

Boca- Hope you are having fun so far on that cruise.

Erin- Glad you feel better today.  

Monica- I hope your school problems can work out.

Linda- So glad to see you back and you feel better. Your mom is still in my prayers.

Jerry- Your grandmother is still in my prayers.

You'll still in my prayers too Liz hoping everything is ok with you. Huggles

Hope you are ok Andrea.

Carla- Have you made an appointment yet?

Woody- Hope your daughter enjoys the baseball game.

Flakey- I hope your kitty will be ok.

Thanks Janet and Dudley for the Clay news and articles today.He looks so good in black in that pic from the awards. It's great to hear more people are getting it that he's the more successful person to come out of AI and DJ's are liking him more. WHoo Hoo!!!   Love the radio ad for the Jukebox tour.

Everyone have a good THursday.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2033 on: May 25, 2005, 09:38:57 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and sweet Clay dreams. Baby Dust

ILClaymate
« Reply #2034 on: May 25, 2005, 09:49:13 PM »

Goodnight everyone...heading to bed also!  Baby Dust  Hot Clay dreams to all!

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2035 on: May 26, 2005, 02:11:27 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

I THOUGHT THR AI FINALE WAS GOOD ENTERTAINMENT & I REALLY DID ENJOY IT---THE ONLY THING THAT WAS MISSING WAS CLAY.
SO HAPPY TO SEE CARRIE WIN--SHE WAS SO HAPPY  --I COULDN'T HELP BUT CRY FOR HER.
EVEN THOUGH I WAS ROOTING FOR CARRIE--YOU COULD NOT HELP BUT FEEL BAD FOR BO--BUT HE WAS ALREADY TOLD HE WILL GET A RECORD DEAL FROM CLIVE DAVIS.
THOGHT THAT WAS PRETTY NEAT THAT THEY BOTH GOT CARS.
I WISH BO & CARRIE THE BEST.

LORRAINE--ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY I AM SURE IT IS MUCH EASIER GOING TO WORK THIS MORNING.  LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU.
I TOLD TONY I HAD TO BE GOOD TO HIM PER YOUR ORDERS, SO I AM SURE HE WILL REPORT BACK TO YOU ON MY BEHAVIOR---LOL

SASHA,  LET'S JUST PRETEND THE SUN IS OUT THIS MORNING & THAT IT IS NOT RAINING TODAY.  THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT ONE DAY THE RAIN WILL STOP.

LIZ, I HOPE YOUR DAY AT WORK IS MUCH BETTER TODAY.  GOOD LUCK ON CLAYVERING MOM TOO.  

CLANDY, HOW CUTE NICK IS ALL DRESSED UP IN HIS UNIFORM--THANKS FOR SHARING.
LOVE TH PIC OF CLAY TOO!

TIFFANY, THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY & HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY.

PEPE, DID NOT SEE YOU ON LAST NIGHT--MISSED YA Cry!

EVELYN, HAPPY TO HEAR YOU ARE GOING BACK IN THE KITCHEN TO START BAKING UP A STORM--ENJOY---SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING BETTER & GOT GOOD NEWS.

MEESA, THANS FOR THE PICTURE.

AC, THOUGHT & PRAYERS  FOR YOUR GRANDMOTHER & FAMILY

FLAKEY, HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR YOUR KITTY.

JAYNE,    THINKING OF YOU TODAY

WELL I HAVE TO RUN--HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE.

TO ALL   ,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2036 on: May 26, 2005, 02:21:14 AM »

Good morning ANGELA!!!!!!!!!
You are up early, as always.....
Session 52 is up and running......PLEASE move over there.  
THANKS!!!
Woodstock X51

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx