gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:30:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 335
Total: 335

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A14 Week of 5/16 Discussions and Spoilers  (Read 47251 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #340 on: May 18, 2005, 06:40:35 PM »

Quote from: Marilyn
I THINK THEY DONT SOUND VERY STRONG TOGETHER . . .

This year, the contestants really never sounded great together as a GROUP!    

Even when they did the 3 "group songs" for charity, they each did separate parts of the song -  not much "group singing".

They'll have to work on that in preparation for the AI tour!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #341 on: May 18, 2005, 06:44:07 PM »

Well not surprised Vonzell was the one to go and it's a Bo and Carrie finale. I was sad to see her go and enjoyed her. She really improved so much week after week. If she does get a record deal which I sure she will, I'll buy it also.

Well I like Bo and I also like Carrie so they'll be both winners IMO. I'm going to vote for both. LOL I do predict it's going to be Bo as the idol like the judges want. We shall see. Should be exciting next week.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #342 on: May 18, 2005, 06:46:54 PM »

VONZELLE IS A CLASSY LADY.  VERY SWEET AND WILL DO FINE IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS.  A LOVELY PERSON.

AND, MARILYN, I AGREE.  I THOUGHT THE 3 OF THEM SOUNDED REALLY AWFUL TOGETHER.  I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHY, BUT THEY DID NOT SOUND GOOD AT ALL.

DON'T THINK IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST FINALE EVER, BUT IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING.  I AM QUITE SURE BO WILL WIN, BUT CARRIE WILL BE THE "BEST NEW ARTIST" NEXT YEAR ON THE COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #343 on: May 18, 2005, 06:54:13 PM »

This is the final two that I predicted. I'm looking forward to next week! See ya then!!!  

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #344 on: May 18, 2005, 07:12:47 PM »

I missed the show, but I got home in time to see Vonzell give Randy a high five. I figured that meant she was leaving. She has so much class and improved so much from week to week. I know she'll do well in the business. I will definetly buy her CD.

Although I am a Carrie fan, I really think Bo is going to win. Let's face it - rock music is making a come back and Bo could certainly get a lot of radio play. I would love to see Carrie make a country CD, instead of winning AI and making a pop one. However, it still remains to be seen!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #345 on: May 19, 2005, 03:17:38 AM »

I THINK THEY DONT SOUND VERY STRONG TOGETHER- I WAS LISTENING TO THE FINAL THREE OF AI2 TODAY- TOTALLY DIFFERENT - TOTALLY
I so agree with you Marilyn!  Their harmony so beautiful...IMO the whole top 12 all the way down with the group performances were great because their voices blended so well.

CLAY YOU DITCHED US AGAIN, BOY- I 'LL HAVE TO WHUP YOU SILLY
 ...uh, not without me...when, where???

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #346 on: May 19, 2005, 08:20:55 AM »

I don't know.. but it seems that no one really likes this group together.  I do.  I think all twelve contestants were great!  I'm really looking forward to seeing the AI tour, which I had no problem skipping last year.  I think the tour will be really good.
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #347 on: May 20, 2005, 04:30:13 AM »

Quote from: LuvMyClay
I don't know.. but it seems that no one really likes this group together.  I do.  I think all twelve contestants were great!  I'm really looking forward to seeing the AI tour, which I had no problem skipping last year.  I think the tour will be really good.

Last year's tour didn't really interest me, but this one does. There's something about them that makes them special, too. Every tour is different and they'll be unique in their own way, too.

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #348 on: May 21, 2005, 09:30:59 AM »

Quote from: clayMaine-iac
aikenseeker wrote:
A14 Week of 5/16 Discussions and Spoiilers

Susy, sweetie--
Where I come from "spoilers" only has 1 "i"!!! lmao

Don't worry, I fixed it for you!!!! Laughing

Miss you loads  
Deanna

MUMMY!

Bad Susy... didn't see mummy fixed it for me!

I miss my mummy!!!!!!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx