gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:56:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 228
Total: 228

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 50 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 129822 times)
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #2060 on: May 19, 2005, 06:24:44 PM »

HI JUDEE

SPIKEE, TAMMY -- I HAVE REHUPOLSTERED CHAIRS IN THAT MANNER MANY TIMES MYSELF AND IT IS PRETTY EASY AS YOU SAY.

IN MY ABITIOUS DAYS -- I MADE WINDOW AND WALLCOVERINGS.  I HAND PAINTED A PIANO BENCH COVER TO MATCH A PICTURE IN MY LIVING ROOM.  NOT SO AMBITIUOS ANY MORE
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #2061 on: May 19, 2005, 06:26:58 PM »

TIME TO SURF -- GOODNIGHT ALL
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2062 on: May 19, 2005, 06:28:57 PM »

OK you talkative bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

I think I cleaned  enough so hubby will think I did something the last few days he has been gone.  

I am OFF to start Session 51 and will come back and let you know when it is ready!!!!  (It takes several minutes)
THANKS!!!
Woodstock X50

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #2063 on: May 19, 2005, 06:31:11 PM »

Good Night Tammy & Flakey!

I am going to go and watch the rest of the season finale of CSI:  It's been a good show so far.

I'll see you all tomorrow!

Sweet Clay Dreams to you all!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #2064 on: May 19, 2005, 06:34:54 PM »

Quote from: Claytime
Spikee & Dick- I love kielbasa...got any leftovers?  That dessert sound yummy.  You are an adorable couple and Spikee I look forward to meeting you again at Meadowbrook & Clio!  Is happy hubby coming along?

Laura - I can't wait to see you again.     I'm so excited!  Yes!  
hubby is taking me to the Meadville PA concert.  He isn't going to the concert, just driving me there.  I am meeting klins (Donna) who so graciously got me a 4th row ticket!   and I'm meeting up with Sharon and Chrisie from Canada.
I am going to the Meadowbrook (MI) concert with my boss and her sister, and I'm going to the Clio (MI) concert with my daughter. She will be 7 months pregnant at the time, so I hope she still feels good.  haha  
Can you tell I'm all excited???  Yes! Yes! Yes!
I was one of the lucky ones and get a center section 5 row seat!  

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2065 on: May 19, 2005, 06:35:02 PM »

Good evening my OCD buds!!!

The workday seemed like it took FOREVER today!!  I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!!  I'm happy to be able to get on a little earlier tonight.  I'm watching the world's worst auditions....it is pitiful....not even sure why I am watching it when I have 17 soap tapes still to catch up on.  I was watching my soaps earlier and I just got to a Valentine's commercial...
LOL...I'm getting there!!

Angela - Your FIL is still in my prayers....

Carla - I'm glad to hear you made a doctor's appointment.  I've had a very similar situation as you and your co-worker but with a total stranger....I thought I was going to push her off the wall at the mall....  Too bad for them....their loss....

Woody - Happy last day of school!!!!  Enjoy your time off!!!!  More Clay time....gotta love that!!!

Liz - Hug So happy your blood test came back normal!!  It was great hearing from you at work....it brings sunshine to my day!!!  I will keep you in my prayers that your tests bring back the same wonderful results on Tuesday.

Judy - What a wonderful summer you are going to have!!!  I would be VERY dangerous in Las Vegas as you will see when we go to Mohegan!! LOL

Frankie - Thank you for the update on JJ....I will keep praying for her every minute I can.

Evelyn - Please keep positive thoughts....we will send more to you whenever you need them!!

Tiffany - I'm glad you will get to have a Clay gathering.  I'm looking forward to my trek up to visit the Hussies Memorial Day weekend!

Tammy - Enjoy your time with your son.  I know you will feel better when he comes home and hugs his mama!!

Heather - 33 more days!  I hope you can rest up for a while after the tournament.  You will need plenty of time to rest up for our July adventure!

Meesa - I can't wait to see pics of your new haircut....it will look great!

Houston - How's our mama doing?  Are you craving any foods?

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2066 on: May 19, 2005, 06:35:30 PM »

If anyone watches ER, it should be great tonight! It's Noah Wyle's last show.  Cry! He's my sister's favorite on ER.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2067 on: May 19, 2005, 06:38:17 PM »

Hey Spikee!!!

5th row seats!!  Wow.... That is going to be wonderful....You might be able to find the green reckle for us!!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Judee
« Reply #2068 on: May 19, 2005, 06:39:02 PM »

I SEE THAT EVERYONE IS GONE.  Cry!  Cry! NO ONE TO PLAY WITH.  WELL, MAYBE I'LL GO WATCH SOME MONTAGES AND FANTASIZE ABOUT OUR HONEY.  ALL THE KIELBASA TALK THIS AFTERNOON, HAS REALLY GIVEN ME AN APPETITE.    FOR CLAY THAT IS.      I'LL BE BACK, AND SEE EVERYBODY IN THE NEW COTTAGE.  
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2069 on: May 19, 2005, 06:42:34 PM »

Well im off to dreamland.  Sweet Clay dreams everyone.

Judy:  thanks for the update on Linda, hope she gets better.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #2070 on: May 19, 2005, 06:48:11 PM »

Quote from: Claymaniac113078
Hey Spikee!!!

5th row seats!!  Wow.... That is going to be wonderful....You might be able to find the green reckle for us!!!!

Believe me, I WILL BE LOOKING!!!

Quote from: Judee
I SEE THAT EVERYONE IS GONE.   Cry!  Cry!   NO ONE TO PLAY WITH. WELL, MAYBE I'LL GO WATCH SOME MONTAGES AND FANTASIZE ABOUT OUR HONEY. ALL THE KIELBASA TALK THIS AFTERNOON, HAS REALLY GIVEN ME AN APPETITE.    FOR CLAY THAT IS.     I'LL BE BACK, AND SEE EVERYBODY IN THE NEW COTTAGE.    

I tried to save some for you!  I was just hungry    

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2071 on: May 19, 2005, 06:50:21 PM »

Goodnight,  Sasha!!!  Wish you could join us in the new cottage!!!!

OK, let's move over to session 51, please.  Mr. Woodstock is due home soon so I don't know how long I will be able to join you.  Have fun!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Woodstock X50

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Judee
« Reply #2072 on: May 19, 2005, 06:52:21 PM »

Quote from: Spikee
I tried to save some for you!  I was just hungry    

THANKS FOR NOTHING.  I RODE ALL THE WAY ON A MOPED JUST TO END UP EMPTY HANDED.  
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx