gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:00:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 237
Total: 237

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Keeping Up With Anthony  (Read 4634 times)
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« on: May 08, 2005, 09:24:37 AM »

A web-site with photos of Anthony for the Anthony fans out there.

Anthony

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 05:43:21 AM »

Here is what appears to be a semi-official website for ANTHONY.

Anthony is also the new friend of VFTW.com, whose mission is stated as trying to "prevent the inevitable Bo vs Carrie final."

Whatever, dudes.  Anthony actually has a very large fan base, which is why he is in the top four.
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 03:18:50 PM »

Anthony's semi-official website shows that he has lots of fans. It was inevitable that he would become a friend of VFTW.com. Obviously they do not want a Bo/Carrie showdown.  Nerve-wracking season this year.

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
Clay's Ladylove
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 08:58:11 PM »

Hello Anthony And Everybody! wave First Of All Anthony You Did A Wonderful Job Tonight Singing Those Songs On American Idol.       You Have A Beautiful Voice Honey! You Made Me Cry When You Sang Both Of Those Songs. Cry! I Hope You Make It On the Finale Of American Idol And BECOME "OUR NEXT AMERICAN IDOL! I VOTED FOR YOU ABOUT A MILLION TIMES! So I Hope Anthony Is Safe Tomorrow Night. GO ANTHONY! LONG LIVE THE FEDORATION!!! I Would Love To Meet Anthony Someday! That Would Be Fun! Have A Nice Evening Everyone And Anthony! I Love You Anthony! Bye! wave

Hugs, Love, And Blessings,

Julie  Clay And Anthony's Precious Sparkling Jewel! Baby Dust  

Clay Aiken And Anthony Fedorov: Idols Found, Game Over!
Clay's Ladylove
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

Hello Anthony!  wave I am Going To Really Miss Watching You On American Idol Anthony Sweetheart. I Cried When You Were Voted Off Of The Show Tonight. Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  You Did A Wonderful Job On The Show. Let Me Comfort You Sweetie!   You Have A Beautiful Voice! I am Sooooooooooo Proud Of You! You Are Definitely Going To Make It Big In The Music Industry And In Your Career. You Will Be Just Fine. I Will Buy Your CD Music  When It Comes Out. Have Fun On The Tour Anthony With The Other Idols. You Are Going To Have A Great Time. Have A Good Day Anthony! God Bless You, Your Family, And Friends. And God Bless Your Many Many Fans Around The World! You Deserve All Of The Happiness In The World! I Love You Anthony! Bye! wave

Hugs, Peace, Love, Health, Happiness, And Hope,

Julie  On of Anthony's Princesses Spreading Anthony Love Everywhere!

LONG LIVE THE FEDORATION!

Anthony Fedorov: MY AMERICAN IDOL FOR AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 4!
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2005, 05:13:29 AM »

As posted on the ANTHONY site

Wednesday, May 11
Just the Beginning!
Tonight concludes Anthony’s first chapter and a big step to his bright career. We can assure you that it won’t be the last you hear of “Anthony Fedorov.” He may be the youngest contestant on AI, but he has the most room for maturity, and with maturity both learning and development comes along - and HE will show America, and the world, his limitless potential!

Believe in your dreams and what you think may be impossible can be achieved! Anthony is our walking-talking-singing-dancing example. Thank you very very much for everything, and as both Anthony and his friends/family say – you ARE the reason he made it this far. He’s already a winner to his family, friends and millions of fans!

It is also heart warming to see that other contestants showed such strong emotions tonight. Don’t cry Carrie, Anthony is just beginning his wonderful journey!

Again, THANK YOU ALL for being such dedicated fans and supporters through out the show and this breathtaking competition.

posted by WildinOut.com @ 9:01 PM   147 comments    

Tuesday

Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 06:45:01 PM »

Anthony Fedorov
is one lucky singer
He was near death as an infant
Anthony Fedorov emigrated to American at age 9.
The Associated Press

PHILADELPHIA - Anthony Fedorov was never supposed to talk, let alone sing.

advertisement

Born in Ukraine, the “American Idol” finalist was diagnosed with a growth in his throat when he was 4 months old and underwent a series of surgeries that left him with the scar still visible on his neck. He was near death after one procedure left him in a coma and required an emergency tracheotomy. The Moscow doctor told his parents he’d never be able to talk.

“It’s just amazing,” said his girlfriend, Irina Gleyzer. “He walked around with a tube for a couple years of his life.”

With the first — and last — few months of his life being so extraordinary, everything in between seems routine.

Fedorov — who was named “Anatoliy” after his grandfather but goes by Anthony because it’s easier to pronounce — moved from Ukraine to the United States with his parents, Vladimir and Natalia, and older brother Denis when he was 9. The family lived in Florida and New York before settling in the Philadelphia suburb of Trevose, where he was just an average teenager, according to friend Steven Burda.

“You see him on TV, that’s exactly how he is when he’s talking to friends, family, strangers, co-workers, anybody,” Burda said. “He’s just a real nice person.”

Fedorov, 20, is also a big sports fan — he loves the Yankees.

While Gleyzer said she tries not to encourage his love of sports, she bought him a Yankees cap for his birthday on May 4 — the same day Fedorov survived the cut down to four contestants.

Federov also needed a hat to help hide his identity while the show was in production. “Someone gave him an L.A. Dodgers hat, and he was so upset,” Gleyzer said.

Didn't speak English until first grade
While singing is a big part of his life, Burda said Fedorov — who used to travel on weekends to Brooklyn to sing in a restaurant — did everything a normal teenager does.

“As soon as he was able to work, he went and got a job,” Burda said. “Movies are expensive, you know. Clothes are expensive.”

But he didn’t earn his money by singing — he did that for free. Instead, he worked in a pizza shop. Later, he spent weekends singing at Tatiana, a Russian restaurant in New York, while attending Bucks County Community College.

Last summer, Fedorov and Burda, along with their girlfriends and another couple, rented a house in the Poconos and spent their days swimming in a lake, barbecuing and playing volleyball.

“He’s a very outdoor person,” Burda said.

Federov also likes to play chess and to read — he recently completed The Da Vinci Code — and hopes to learn Spanish and Italian, two languages in which he already sings.

He didn’t start speaking English until first grade — “thank you” were his first words in English.

Burda has been organizing parties to watch each episode of “Idol,” attracting as many as 120 people.

Federov’s girlfriend has been speaking regularly with him, although she admits he is short of free time now that all but three other contestants have been eliminated.

“He used to be able to talk to me when other people were practicing,” Gleyzer said.

Anthony Fedorov
is one lucky singer

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2005, 06:15:15 AM »

Anthony Fedorov
is one lucky singer

Nice article on Anthony. Thanks Susie

I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 07:10:52 AM »

Anthony is a sweetheart.  I was heartbroken to see him go, but proud of him for making it to the final four.  I have no doubt he'll make it.  He has the looks, the voice, and most importantly, the heart.

Not to mention a killer smile.  

We love you, Anthony!

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2005, 02:55:47 PM »

Anthony was by far my favorite and I made that fact well known around here. I MISS HIM already. I will not vote anymore. I can not understand because when I tried to vote for him his line was busy for a whole hour. I bet I was only able to get in 5 votes in an hour. I see the future carrie and the long haird dude. THAT IS THE FINAL TWO.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
clayaikenfan04
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 04:25:30 PM »

does anyone know when Anthony cd comes out? I read in one of the idol magazine that his cd was surpose to be out spring of 2006. Has it come out yet??
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 06:44:03 PM »

Anthony's haaaaaaawwwwwttt.   hot

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 10:54:49 AM »

Anthony Federov to Perform at a Cure Sarcoma Event 
May 2, 2008 - Posted by Marnie

The Sarcoma Foundation of America will be hosting their annual fundraising gala on Monday, May 5, 2008 at 583 Park in NY from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM, and Anthony Federov will be performing. Anthony's brother died from sarcoma two years ago, so this is a cause that is near and dear to his heart. Monies raised from the gala will go toward research to find a cure for sarcoma, a rare cancer of the connective tissue which accounts for 20% of all childhood cancers diagnosed each year. On Sunday, May 4th, the foundation’s Annual Educational Conference, New Frontiers in Sarcoma, will be held at the New York Marriott East Side.

The mission of SFA is to act as an advocate for increased research to find new and better therapies with which to treat patients with sarcoma. The SFA also interacts with public, private for-profit, and private non-profit organizations to raise awareness of the treatment needs of sarcoma patients.

In addition to Anthony performing, Kris Carr, a sarcoma survivor, filmmaker and star of Crazy Sexy Cancer, will be the Master of Ceremonies for the evening. Bob Woodruff, ABC News Anchor, will present Nancy Levin, PhD and Jon Levin, on behalf of Miles Levin, with the Leadership in Courage Award. The gala will also honor Roger Altman, CEO of Evercore, with the Vision of Hope Award; and Bob Benjamin, MD, of M.D. Andersen Cancer Center, with the Nobility in Science Award. Courage Awards will be presented to Anne Belk, Leslie Heyison, and Patrick Mortimer, who have bravely fought or are currently fighting sarcoma. The gala will also feature an exciting “Deal or No Deal” style live auction with "Deal or No Deal" actress Marisa Petroro, who is the 2008 SFA spokesperson and a sarcoma survivor.

To purchase tickets, please visit the Cure Sarcoma website.

http://www.americanidol.com/news/

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 05:49:15 AM »

what is anthony fedorov up to these days ever since american idol season 4

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx