gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:03:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bo  (Read 75374 times)
clay_fan_20
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2005, 10:05:28 PM »

Bo with his bandmates in LA

there are much more in this link:
http://www.sugarmoney.net/Band_photos_LA.htm
clay_fan_20
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2005, 01:14:00 AM »

Hundreds Gather In Helena To Welcome Bo Bice Home
People Line Up At 6 A.M. For Autograph

POSTED: 5:33 pm CDT May 13, 2005
UPDATED: 8:04 pm CDT May 13, 2005

HELENA, Ala. -- Hundreds of folks gathered in Helena late Friday afternoon to welcome Bo Bice back to his hometown with open arms.

The finalist on Fox’s “American Idol” returned from California to his hometown to sign autographs and participate in a processional in his honor in Helena.

People lined up as early as 6 a.m. Friday for autographs at the Pelham Wal-Mart.

"He's a hometown boy and you just get attached to him," said Beth Siniard, a local Bice fan. "I'm not really a rock person but I just like who he is."

"He's like the most down-to-earth, cool, all-around great guy," said Tim Crowson, another local fan.

Wal-Mart estimated that 5,000 people showed up for Bice’s autograph on Friday.

http://www.nbc13.com/news/4488040/detail.html
clayfan34
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2005, 04:52:12 AM »

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in along time, but I had to send a post after seeing all the extremely AWESOME pictures of Bo Bice. I have to say that it has been awhile since I have seen anyone on  AI that has caught my heart the way that Bo Bice has!! :puppydog  Don't get me wrong, noone will ever take the place of Clay, but Bo is right up there!!! Thanks so much!!!
Clayfan34
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2005, 02:26:33 AM »

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/bo_bice/

Interview and videos....woohoooo, what a hottie!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2005, 06:58:39 AM »

Quote from: Her
http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/bo_bice/

Interview and videos....woohoooo, what a hottie!!!

Thanks for that!!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2005, 03:12:01 AM »

You're welcome Luv!

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clay_fan_20
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2005, 04:42:41 PM »

Bice's first single: `Vehicle'  
Friday, May 27, 2005
MARY COLURSO
News staff writer  
HOLLYWOOD - "American Idol" has been a wild ride for Bo Bice, the Helena singer named runner-up this week on the Fox TV reality series.  

Bice, 29, cruises away from the show in a red Ford Mustang convertible he received as a going-away gift, with an RCA recording contract very nearly tucked into his raggedy jeans pocket.  

Operating on one hour of sleep Thursday morning, Bice said the post-show blitz after Wednesday's "Idol" finale included tons of media interviews and a VIP party with celebrities such as Tom Green, Ben Stiller and Hall & Oates.  

"I really don't even know where we were," Bice admitted. "It's been a whirlwind."  

One thing he knows for sure, however: his first CD single for the "Idol" franchise will be a cover of "Vehicle" by the Ides of March and a rendition of "Inside Your Heaven." That song also will be recorded by the season four winner, Carrie Underwood, and released on a CD single, probably with "Angels Brought Me Here."  

No date has been announced for the release of those singles, but if "Idol" history holds true, they'll be out quickly. When Birmingham's Ruben Studdard won the second season of "Idol," his CD single and that of the runner-up, Clay Aiken, were in stores in June.  

Bice said he was operating on adrenaline Thursday, getting ready to head to New York City for more "Idol" press and publicity appearances.  

"I'm feeling wonderful," he said. "But we don't get much time off. It's going to be a busy couple of days."  

The long-haired Southern rocker said he wasn't about to let any career opportunities slip by, no matter how tired he might become.  

"I'm going to milk it like a dairy farmer," he joked.  

Bice said he was still unable to confirm that he'd locked down a record deal, although veteran producer Desmond Child, at the helm of the "Idol" singles, revealed Wednesday in Hollywood that Bice had signed with RCA.  

"I can't really go into that so soon," Bice said. "I haven't had time to sit down with the powers that be. As soon as I have the knowledge, you guys in Birmingham will be the first to know."  

Some down time in Helena, perhaps 10 or 12 days, will be worked into his schedule this summer, Bice said.  

"As soon as I can get on a plane, I'm going back to Birmingham," he said. "I'll spend time with my family and see my church family."  

Bice is a member of New Hope Cumberland Presbyterian Church in Shelby County. Before his TV fame erupted, he played in the church's praise and worship band with the pastor, the Rev. Donny Acton.  

A higher profile means Bice will no longer be a regular at Sunday services. Bice said he'll also have to move from his modest home in Helena, already a pilgrimage site for fans who stand watchfully across the street or ring the doorbell.  

However, Bice said he intended to always keep a house somewhere in Helena, fulfilling a promise he made to proud city officials who consider him their favorite son.  

Bice added that he's going to push for the Birmingham area as the filming location for his first video.  

"I don't think that I'll ever be the same," he said. "But I love you guys. I'm proud to be from the South."  

In Hollywood this week, last season's runner-up, Diana DeGarmo, had some advice for Bice on how to handle the "Idol" hoopla he'll face over the next few months.  

"Sleep when and wherever you can," said DeGarmo, a Birmingham native. "And don't worry, just because you didn't win, because you won in your own right. It's going to be crazy."  

Bice, calm as always, said he's ready for any craziness that might ensue. And he repeated previous assertions that he considered Underwood the right woman to wear the "Idol" crown.  

"Everyone knows `American Idol' has been a pop contest," he said. "I don't mean this in a derogatory way, but that's not an avenue I would go down. ... I think she earned it. She fits the mold perfectly. I might be better off as a runner-up."  

Bice said he'd be pulling for some of his original material - in the rock, blues and soul veins - to be included on his first album, along with covers and cuts by other songwriters. Clive Davis, veteran producer and chairman of the RCA Music Group, predicted on a recent "Idol" episode that he'd be working with Bice on that disc.  

Before making the top 24 on "Idol," Bice said, he spent some time wondering if he should even be there.  

"We've all had points in time when we have been worn down and fatigued," he said. "I questioned if this was the right thing."  

When his police record became public during the "Idol" finals - Bice completed a "drug diversion" program last year, and charges for two arrests were dismissed - Bice said he took it in stride.  

"Part of life is learning," he said. "I wouldn't trade a single mistake I've made, or a single bad thing that's happened to me. It lets everyone know I'm a human being. It's over with, and I'm extremely happy."  

Now, Bice said, he's focusing on the "Idol" tour, which starts July 12 in Florida and comes to Birmingham's BJCC Arena July 15.  

"I'm moving on," he said. "It's all good. I'm feeling wonderful."  

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/inde...s/1117185861250
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2005, 04:47:52 PM »

I'm feeling wonderful," he said. "But we don't get much time off. It's going to be a busy couple of days."
A busy couple of days....ask Clay, I'm thinkin' a wee bit longer...LOL  hoping anyway....

Thanks clay_fan_20!

houstonclayfan
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2005, 05:55:04 PM »

"Everyone knows `American Idol' has been a pop contest," he said. "I don't mean this in a derogatory way, but that's not an avenue I would go down. ... I think she earned it. She fits the mold perfectly. I might be better off as a runner-up."

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2005, 11:12:47 PM »

Quote from: houstonclayfan

Wink
clay_fan_20
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2005, 11:46:15 PM »

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/

i don't know if it will still be there in couple of days but Scroll down a little bit and click on "featured clip" (towards the left of the screen in the "VIDEO" box). It's a video of brief interviews with Carrie and Bo, and Bo has a cute little message for his fans

awww he is the sweetest!! in every interview he does he thanks his fans
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2005, 02:25:01 AM »

Monica-Gaaah...he's so...GAAAH.  I can't wait for his CD!!! Thank you!

It's been awhile since I've wanted some new Rock n Roll, so bring on the BO!!!

Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2005, 04:06:29 AM »

Monica, I saw ET with the Carrie/Bo interview.

Monica-Gaaah...he's so...GAAAH. I can't wait for his CD!!! Thank you!

"Ditto"

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
clay_fan_20
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2005, 12:48:35 PM »

head ups!!

Bo will be on Regis and Kelly on wensday, june 1st.

he was yesterday on Larry king live, with Ryan as a host, he was with carrie, randy, paula and simon over the phone, it was like an AI reunion lol

LK always has repeats so try and find in your local listings when is on!
clay_fan_20
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2005, 05:35:55 PM »

The pics are about a week old - Bo Bice leaves Verizon Wireless with a new cell phone

http://www.mario-online.org/bo/bobice-cellphone1.jpg
http://www.mario-online.org/bo/bobice-cellphone2.jpg
http://www.mario-online.org/bo/bobice-cellphone3.jpg
http://www.mario-online.org/bo/bobice-cellphone4.jpg
http://www.mario-online.org/bo/bobice-cellphone5.jpg

Thanks to Lime-Light.org for the photos
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2005, 05:53:09 PM »

Great!  Now I can call him on my free Mobile to Mobile.  
clay_fan_20
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2005, 06:16:01 PM »

lmao!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2005, 10:01:49 PM »

As of this date, Bo's single, Inside Your Heaven, is number one at Barnes & Noble.com.

B&N.COM
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2005, 10:16:45 PM »

Quote from: Pamela
As of this date, Bo's single, Inside Your Heaven, is number one at Barnes & Noble.com.

B&N.COM

I'm glad to hear that.. I like him a lot!  But... I think I'll wait until week two to buy it. Paranoid
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2005, 10:17:16 PM »

s
Quote from: Pamela

B&N.COM

I'm glad to hear that.. I like him a lot!  But... I think I'll wait until week two to buy it. Paranoid
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx