gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:18:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 325
Total: 325

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 49 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 131041 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1980 on: May 14, 2005, 04:10:20 PM »

HEY TIFF!
HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT???

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1981 on: May 14, 2005, 04:17:29 PM »

TIFF..
I LOVE YOUR MONTAGE.. GREAT JOB!!!  :claps OMG.. COULD HE GET ANY HOTTER AND COULD I WANT HIM ANYMORE????

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1982 on: May 14, 2005, 04:23:45 PM »

Doing ok Tammy. THanks for asking. Glad you enjoyed the montage. I said we in the beginning to share it with all of you.  
THe hearts were so cool before every pic I thought too. Got great hot pics from Oprah I was dieing to use those to a perfect song. He does get more gorgeous and hotter everytime. Love!

Going to gather up some pics for the party. Be back in a bit.  

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1983 on: May 14, 2005, 04:31:46 PM »

Hey - Where did Bozena go? - OK am getting off for an hour. Will be back at 8:30 for the party.  Will it be here or somewhere else.  Inquiring minds want to know.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1984 on: May 14, 2005, 04:43:44 PM »

Hey all!

I'm home from work and my internet is still working!    I think it's a record! :woo

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1985 on: May 14, 2005, 04:43:59 PM »

It's been quite the busy day around here!  It's so good to see everyone around and also being so active at home with all of the nice weather!

Oh, a party tonight...sounds like fun to me!   Purple Banana

I had another good day at work.    I got several things accomplished and got things ironed out for some tours that I have to give next week.  Each department at the resort has the option to come take a tour with our office to see all of the construction that is taking place.  

Pepe:  It was bound to happen to Tiger at some point!  I don't think you can blame Elin though.  I actually think he is a lot happier now that he is married and in some senses more grounded.  He'll get it back together for next week of that I'm sure!  Hope you've enjoyed your day!

Mack:  Congrats my friend!    I hope graduation was fantastic and you have enjoyed the time with your family!  Huggles

Clandy:  I think you could say there were odd & unusual happenings today.  Actually, I KNOW you could say that.  hee hee   :silly2

Cyber Mom:  You're ironing couldn't have been the same without me!  Laughing  S*rry I had to work all day, I would have loved to help.  I need to fill you in on the odd & unusual.  It keeps getting more and more intriguing!   Paranoid

Kris:  Your boys are just too cute!  Those pictures are great...I'm glad you shared them with us!

Michelle:  I'm glad your internet is finally fixed!  I know how frustrating that can be!  Roll eyes

Lindsay:  I'm finally going to get to meet you!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!     That's so awesome you are coming to Indy...we are going to have a blast!!  

wave Hi to everyone else who is around tonight!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1986 on: May 14, 2005, 04:55:12 PM »

wave Heather

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1987 on: May 14, 2005, 05:04:32 PM »

Hi Michelle!  How are you tonight?

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1988 on: May 14, 2005, 05:16:16 PM »

HEY GUYS,

JUST POPPING ON TO SAY I AM GOING TO WATCH A MOVIE AND CHILL OUT FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT.  I JUST TALKED WITH LINDA AND SHE IS REALLY FEELING LOUSY.  SHE HAS THE WHOLE THING.  ACHES, PAINS, COUGHING, HEADACHE.  SHE SAID TO SAY HELLO.

WELL ENJOY THE PARTY AND HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE IN THE MORNING.

HUGS
RAINEY
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1989 on: May 14, 2005, 05:19:16 PM »

Rainey, I hope you enjoy your movie!  Please tell Linda to feel better the next time you talk to her!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1990 on: May 14, 2005, 05:20:10 PM »

Hey Heather- Glad you had a great day. GLad things are getting excited before the championship starts.

Michelle- Fingers crossed your internet is all good.

Aww Rainy- We'll miss you at the party. Enjoy your movie and restful night. So sorry ro hear that about LInda. Hope she gets better soon.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1991 on: May 14, 2005, 05:26:41 PM »

Hey Tiffany!  How are you?  Did you have a good day?

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1992 on: May 14, 2005, 05:31:36 PM »

wave Hi everyone! I'm back from the grocery store! I love it when Kroger has good sales!

Randy and I are in the process of selling some of our old textbooks! One of mine has a listing price of $60. I'm gonna make some of the money for my road trip this summer!

Heather - I'm glad you had a productive day at work! Those are the best days!I can't wait to meet you!!!! This is going to be a great time! Good friends and Clay! It doesn't get any better than that!

Tiffany - I'm going to make my way to see your montage in just a little bit! So glad I could furnish a picture for the end! Wink

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1993 on: May 14, 2005, 05:33:25 PM »

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1994 on: May 14, 2005, 05:34:41 PM »

And Happy 1900! I'll be at 2000 before I know it!

~ Lindsay ~

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1995 on: May 14, 2005, 05:34:43 PM »

I'm ok Heather. Thanks for asking.

Lindsey- Thanks.  Hope you enjoy my montage. Good luck selling your textbooks. THat's a great idea. Congrates on 1900 posts.  

I see Woody started Session 50.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx