gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:39:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 272
Total: 272

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 49 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 131030 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2005, 09:30:55 PM »

Goodnight Everyone and sweet Clay dreams. Baby Dust

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2005, 09:35:05 PM »

Quote from: Tiffany
Clay and Faye for Mommys day.

Wow, Dove...what a great picture!  He is SO hot there!  I just love all those pics from the BMA's!  
ILClaymate
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2005, 09:40:38 PM »

Goodnight Meesa, Woody and Dove!  Baby Dust  Hot Clay dreams.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2005, 01:23:37 AM »

I just got in from running around. Actually, i got home around 3. I thought of some weird word-play routines that i'm gonna sprinkle in this new Scott and Grace skit...

SCOTT AND GRACE[/u]
It doesn't get any more looney than reading about the Looney couple...today we find Grace trying to sell Scott on the new hair place in town...
=========================
Grace: "The most you have to worry about is not watching where you're driving! I was driving by the Super Wal*Mart today and..."

Scott: "The Super Wal*Mart? Did you know they're gonna build a newer one? They're calling it Super Dooper Wal*Mart. I had heard the 1 hour photo will now take just 30 minutes!!"

Grace: "Don't change the subject!!! I was driving past the Super Wal*Mart and..."

Scott: "I also heard in a few years they will build the Super-Super Dooper Wal*Mart. This one will get your photo's done in 15 minutes. How about that for a photo finish??"

Grace: "Anyway, as i was saying. I was driving past the Super Wal*Mart and i saw a cute little place across the street called L.A. Tease. It's a new shop and i set you up an appointment. I called them this morning and they said they'd be happy to add you to their customer list."

Scott: "L.A. Tease??? I don't wanna go there!! It sounds like a beauty palor for women! Men don't get their hair teased!! What's an L.A. shop doing setting up shop clear out here in whatever town we're in??"

Grace: "Don't you even know the name of the town we live in??"

Scott: "No! AC wrote it on the pilot episode but i forgot it! Wait a minute...i'll go back stage and see if i can dig up the archives..."

Grace: "Don't forget! Your appointment at L.A Tease is at 6:30pm today!!!"
=======================
later, Scott found the name of the town in which they live in. I asked him not to reveal it on the air since i know how much he loves to ad-lib. meanwhile, Scott makes his way to L.A. Tease and Grace's youngest sister drops by...
Daisy: "I heard the news! It's all over the town, Grace!! Is Scott actually going to that strip club??? The people are shocked because YOU set up the appointment!"

Grace: "What??? A strip club???? He's going to a new hair stylist that i talked to over the phone at L.A. Tease."

Daisy: "No!! Rose just phoned me before i came over here. It's not L.A. Tease! It's called LA Tease...it's a strip club for french women."

Grace: "Well, we'll just see what Scott has to say when he gets back home!!!"
=======================
Scott returns 2 hours later from his "appointment"
========================
Scott: "Daisy!!! Everytime i stop by and visit my own house i always feel like i'm in a perfume factory!!! You wear too much perfume!!!"

Grace: "Daisy was just leaving!!"

Daisy: "Huh? What? Do you mean i can't stay here and watch Scott squirm??"

Scott: "Watch my what?? Huh?"

Daisy: "Well, so long you two!"
========================
Grace confronts Scott about L.A. Tease
========================
Grace: "Alright! How was your appointment?"

Scott: "It wasn't so bad. You were right! I enjoyed it. I can't wait to go back..."
==========================
At this point i play a sound effect of an audience groaning because "they", the fake audience, know the truth...
===========================
Grace: "So, you can't wait to go back?"

Scott: "That's right!! I should've checked out L.A. Tease earlier instead of driving right by it. I can't wait until i get trimmed again. The barbers there sure know how to keep their customers! I loved it!!"

Grace: "Well, you low down snake...just for your information i KNOW what L.A. Tease is!!! It's a french strip club!!"

Scott:

Grace: "You can say that again!"

Scott:

AC: "Hey you two. I hate to interrupt this crucial moment where tempers are flaring but i just thought i'd let you all know that my honeymoon with Jerry to all points forward was great!"

Grace: "How did Jerry handle the news about Julie? I suppose this is why your year honeymoon was cut short?"

AC: "He didn't take the news well at first. You should have seen him. He was crying the whole weekend, basically. We were so far away that we couldn't make it to the funeral. Anyway, i think he's doing better. He told me on Monday that he was over-whelmed by the amount of PMs he got..."

Grace: "Well, AC, you tell Jerry that he'll make it through alright. Tell him we love the script for today's show. We know it's his first since April 29th but you couldn't tell it by reading it."

AC: "Okay, Grace! I will go over in my producer's chair and watch the next few exchanges take place before closing the show..."
========================
seconds later...
Scott: "Grace, i admit that this place WAS a french strip club and i DID have a good time there getting a wash and a pedicure. But it didn't mean anything!!! It was nothing personal you understand!"

Grace: "I understand that if you don't get out of my face i'm gonna smash this chair across your back!"

Scott: "It's a break-a-way anyhow!"

Grace: "This has nothing to do with Kelly Clarkson!"

Scott: "No, no! The chair is fixed to break apart with the slightest impact. Hit me with your best shot! Fire away!"

Grace: "You asked for it!!"

Scott: "Hit me baby one more time...i say that with a poker face!"

Grace: "Is stripping all you think about??? Strip poker??? Hit me??? Get real!!"  

Scott: "Admit it! You don't really believe i went to a french strip club do you? I didn't!! I saw where it said LA Tease and i KNEW what kind of place it was! I went to my regular barber!!"

Grace: "Huh??"

Scott: "Smile honey! You're on AC's Candied Camera."

Grace: "Candied Camera? Shouldn't that be Candid Camera?"

Scott: "No! The estate of Allen Funt threatened to sue and so AC had to call it 'Candied'
Camera....you know, liked Candied Yams or something like that."

Grace: "Oh i get it!! AC has a sweet tooth?"

Scott: "It's best that i never try and discuss food with the likes of you...Candied Camera premiers in syndication following our show...so stay tuned!"
A short but enlightening visit with the Looney couple today! AC's Candied Camera is entirely false. It was only mentioned to fill up dialogue space in this month's episode. Tune in next month when you'll see Scott say...

"Gee whiz, Grace! Why did you put the shaving cream where i always have the spray on deodorant set?? Good heaven's, Grace!! You better call the doctor's! I've got mad, rabid armpits!!! They're foaming as i speak...HELP!!!!!"

That's next time on Scott and Grace...

==========================

While i was at Wal*Mart tonight i saw the various Elvis TV Guide covers. Why in the heck did they plant that CD thing on the cover?? Why couldn't they have put it on the back cover?? I tried to take the thing off and the cover started to rip just a little bit and so i re-sealed the CD packet on the cover. Why oh why would they do that???

I'm gonna head off until sometime after noon today...this is my 6600th post!?!?

Baby Dust

ACcountryFan
~Jerry~

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2005, 03:30:36 AM »

Good morning everyone, I was up with the birds today fell asleep early last night never made it back.

I want to wish eveyrone a Happy mothers, even if you are not a mother, I was never blessed to have any childen, but my sister shared my  niece with me.  She always remembers auntie, she is like my daughther.  My  mom always give me and my sister a rose on mothers day, she always says I wouldnt be a mother without you... I am very blessed to have the sweetest mom.......

Erin I know this will be a tough mothers day for just like fathers day will be for me, just remember Julie will be always with you.   A big hug from all of us:

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2005, 03:34:02 AM »

A happy mothers day to Faye, and thanks for sharing the best son ever. We all would not be here without you and Clay.........  Tiff I love this picture you posted.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2005, 03:37:11 AM »

To all you wonderful mothers,grand mothers and great grand mothers,a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to you all. You are the most wonderful people I have ever met.To those of you whom I have met in person"WOW     .To those I have not yet met,I HOPE TO .All of you have a wonderful and happy day

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2005, 03:54:08 AM »

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMS, GRANDMAS, STEPMOMS, AUNTIES WHO SOMETIMES ARE BETTER THAN MOMS SINCE THEY CAN SPOIL MORE THAN MOMS CAN AND MOMS TO BE![/size]      

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2005, 04:01:59 AM »

Woody, thanks for the opener...not sure why you couldn't log in...weird.  Are you feeling better today?

Our other sickies, Evelyn, Lorraine, Dick, Boca, Prissy and Diane

Miss JoAnn, so good to hear from you...I hope you're well.  Hey are you going to travel to see our Mr. Aiken????

Bozena, I was afraid it would be a screaming type of concert from Kelly.  Did she interact any better with the crowd this time or same as last year?  I love her voice, so I'll buy her CDs when they come out.  I also appreciate her song writing ability.  Glad you're rested!  I'm bummed no So Fla. dates...maybe I'll try for Greenville SC or Valdosta GA.

Liz-Happy birthday to mom...I do hope you relish every moment..I miss my mommy more than ever right now....

Flakey- doesn't it just that we get no Clay for summer Cry! I'm thinking about trying for Greenville or Valdosta....

Judee-Congrats to daughter! I know, it just doesn't seem like it...time just flashes by and before you know it, they're all grown up....I have one more year before son goes to college and the beginning of daughter in high school.  I'm hoping once the "D" is over, I'll have the best year with just the kids and I.

Boca-you busy bee.  I hope you're feeling better today too.  Grease party seemed fun last night.

Well all, I've got to go get the kids up shortly....they're taking me to breakfast as my mother's day present and Kyle will make baked ziti (his specialty!) tonight for dinner.

I'll be checking in later.....loveya,

Jayne

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2005, 04:18:56 AM »

Sweet Jayne:

Enjoy your MOTHERS DAY with the kids.Spikee and I are doing the same> Have a great day

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2005, 04:25:37 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE AND HAPPY MAMA'S DAY!!

I HAVE BEEN M.I.A THE PAST FEW DAYS.. I HAD MANY THINGS I HAD TO DO AT HOME BEFORE MOTHERS DAY AND MY SON COMING HOME FROM COLLEGE...  I ALSO HAD TWO BOOKS THAT I RECENTLY PURCHASED THAT I WANTED TO READ..  I KNEW IF I CAME ON HERE I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET OFF..  I GOT MANY THINGS DONE AND FEEL BETTER.   I HOPE I HAVE NOT MISSED ANY THING IMPORTANT BECAUSE I HAVE READ NO BACK PAGES BUT HAVE ONLY CHECKED MY PM'S DAILY..  I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND I MISSED YOU..  

TWO OF MY SONS WILL BE COMING HOME EXCEPT MY YOUNGEST.. HE IS IN NEW JERSEY AT A TRACK MEET.. HE IS DONE COMPETING BUT HAS TO STAY WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE MEET..  HE CAME IN FOURTH IN THE DECATHLON.  HE DID PRETTY GOOD CONSIDERING HE HAD MINOR GROIN INJURY...  HE SHOULD EITHER BE COMING HOME FOR THE SUMMER LATER TODAY OR IN A WEEK OR SO IF HE QUALIFIES FOR OTHER MEETS..  TODAY WE WILL ALL BE MEETING UP WITH MY PARENTS, MY SISTER AND BROTHER AND OUR FAMILIES FOR DINNER AT TWO.

JUDY
HAVE THE BESTEST, BESTEST DAY EVER... YOU CAN CELEBRATE MOTHERS DAY AND YOUR DAUGHTERS GRADUATION ON THE SAME DAY.. HOPE THE WEATHER CLEARS UP FOR YOU..    

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2005, 04:28:06 AM »

good morning everyone.  First of all,  thank you, one and all, for your concern.  Woody, I promise not to worry you any more.  I'm very weak and outof breath.  I can't seem to make it from the living room to the kitchen. Am on an antibiotic and hope that kicks in soon .  

For all you worriers out there. I'm taking a couple more days off work.
Gracious, that will really shock them.

Sasha - Lasagna sounds great, but I'd better stick to the chicken soup.

To all the mothers, Happy Mother's Day. and to everyone else just have a great day.

Dee - Thanks so much for writing. We love hearing from you.

Erin - I know this day is a hard one for you, but here's a big    for you from all of us.  We all love you.

Well, that's it for now. It's back to bed for me

Talk to you all later, Love and hugs, to all, Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2005, 04:31:43 AM »

Dear Evelyn:

You keep getting better,you hear.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to you
I am still enjoying the cookies you gave us.Hope to see you again real soon.

Love    

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2005, 04:34:52 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVELYN!

SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE SO SICK..  PLEASE REST ALL DAY..

I AM OFF TO EXERCISE AND DO MY SUNDAY STUFF... HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2005, 04:39:16 AM »

BEFORE I GO FOR THE DAY... THIS IS FOR ALL OF OUR MOM'S, GRANDMA'S ETC ON OCD...

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2005, 04:43:32 AM »

Good Morning, Everyone! I see that I am about 20 pages behind - and that I missed the beginning of a new Session!

I hope everybody had fun at the Grease party last night - I hope to go back and read that, too, later in the week.

I am praying for all of our sick ones this morning - you all mean so much to me! I am going to tell you now what I always told my children - "You are not allowed to be sick - so get well now!"

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to everyone, whether you are lucky enough to get to spend the day with your Mom or not. I know for sure that your Mother's love follows you all of your life, no matter where you go, so have a happy day.

We are leaving in a little while to spend the day with our family, so I will see all of you tomorrow.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2005, 04:47:09 AM »

Dear Frankie:

A very happy MOTHERS DAY to you. Tell Lewis to take good care of you today.Have a great day.

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2005, 05:03:44 AM »

GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ONE AND ALL.  

I CAN'T STAY LONG CATHERINE IS ALREADY UP AND REARING TO GO.  I WAS ABLE TO PUT A DORA THE EXPLORER MOVIE IN FOR HER SO I CAN COME ON AND WISH EVERYONE A WONDERFUL  DAY.

A NEW SESSION AND MOTHERS DAY AT THE SAME TIME.  THAT IS PERFECT.

SASHA - JUST REMEMBER CATHERINE HAS YOU FOR AN AUNT AS WELL AS WELL EVERYONE HERE ON THE OCD.  ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR MOM AND FAMILY AS WELL.

TAMMY - NICE TO SEE YOU HERE.  ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR MOM AND EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN OVER FIVE YEARS SINCE MY MOM PASSED IT IS STILL HARD.  BUT I KNOW SHE IS HERE IN SPIRIT.

EVELYN - PLEASE TAKE CARE.  I HOPE THE ANTIBIOTICS KICK IN AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK WITH THE DOCTOR AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON.  

FRANKIE - HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY YOURSELF.  SORRY I COULDN'T JOIN THE GREASE PARTY BUT I REMEMBER CLAY WITH THAT PERFORMANCE AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF A HOT MAN WITH THAT HIP SHAKE TO DIE FOR AND JUST LOOK AT HIM NOW.

JAYNE - YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT BEING A GRANDMA YOU CAN SPOIL THE HECK OUT OF THEM AND THEN RETURN THEM.  HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY AND HANG IN THERE.

DICK - YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER.  WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING THIS WAS THE FIRST PLACE I HAD TO COME AND WISH ONE AND ALL A WONDERFUL DAY WHETHER IT WAS MOTHERS DAY FOR SOMEONE OR JUST A BEAUTIFUL DAY THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US.  ENJOY YOUR DAY AS WELL YOU AND SPIKEE.

JUDEE - HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY MY FRIEND AND I SURE HOPE THE SUN COMES OUT FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS GRANDUATION.  WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY TO CELEBRATE BOTH.

ANGELA - HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY CELEBRATING THIS DAY FOR THE BEAUTIFUL MOTHER THAT YOU HAVE AND THE WONDERFUL AUNTIE THAT YOU ARE.  GOD SHE HAS SO MUCH SPUNK AND TO MANY MANY MORE MOTHERS DAYS.

LINNY - I HOPE TO TALK WITH YOU BEFORE THE FAMILY COMES.  DON'T WORK TOO HARD COOKING AND SURE WISH THEY COULD HAVE COOKED FOR YOU BUT I KNOW YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR THEM AND YOUR MOTHER AND MIL MAKES YOU GET THE GOLD STAR FOR MOTHERS DAY.

ERIN - I AM SURE TODAY IS A VERY HARD DAY FOR YOU.  PLEASE REMEMBER AND I KEEP THIS IN MIND MYSELF IS THAT I AM A PART OF MY MOM SO IN TURN MY MOM LIVES THROUGH ME.  SHE WAS ONE VERY SPECIAL WOMAN AND WE MISS HER SO VERY MUCH.

CLAY - I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO SPEND TODAY WITH YOUR MOM.  I THINK SHE DID A WONDERFUL JOB RAISING SUCH A WONDERFUL MAN INSIDE AND OUT.  YOU HAVE GROWN TO BECOME SOMEONE ANY MOM WOULD BE PROUD OF.  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY FAYE.

WELL I AM OFF AND MAYBE WILL BE ABLE TO POP BACK BEFORE MY OTHER SON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND GET HERE BUT IF NOT HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE.

HUGS
RAINEY
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2005, 05:21:14 AM »

Thank you Lorraine:
And a wonderful MOTHERS DAY to you.

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2005, 05:36:41 AM »

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

wave Sasha, Happy Hubby, Her, Tammy, Evelyn, Frankie, lorraine, and everyone else joining in!!!!!

Today is a special day for everyone. If you are not a Mom, you have a Mom, or have had one.  So let us all celebrate Motherhood today in our own special way.  Fo me, that special "way" is staying at home with my family.  That is how I like to spend "my" day the best!!!  Unfortunately, my youngest son will not be home.   Cry!  I talked to him last night and he is finishing up his semester.  My oldest son has to work......BUT, my daughter will be home.  We will be cooking out and enjoying our good weather.  

Erin - Our thoughts are with you today.  It will be so difficult for you.     I hope you can spend some time with us from time to time.  

Sasha - Your post made me  Cry!  a little.  What a SWEET Mom you have!!!!!  Have a great day!!!!!

Evelyn - I AM worried about you, and if I could come take care of you, I would!!!!!  I am glad you are taking off a few more days.  Stay in bed!!!!!!!!!!  Just turn on Clay CDs and REST!!!!! Huggles

Sounds like you all have special days planned.  Whatever your plans are, may God bless you all with very special blessings.  You all deserve it, as you are all very special people, and very special friends.      
Love,
Woodstock X49

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx