gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:30:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 48 - REMEMBERING JULIE  (Read 130301 times)
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #2000 on: May 07, 2005, 08:20:47 PM »

SPIKEE..
WHAT IS AILING DICK ????

I AM WORRIED ABOUT EVELYN...
HOPING IT'S NOT SERIOUS..

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #2001 on: May 07, 2005, 08:21:17 PM »

I'm off to bed too.  Sweet Clay dreams to all Baby Dust Baby Dust

Reminder, I think that Paula is supposed to be on SNL at 11:30 tonight.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #2002 on: May 07, 2005, 08:24:35 PM »

Quote from: BOZENA
SPIKEE..
WHAT IS AILING DICK ????

I AM WORRIED ABOUT EVELYN...
HOPING IT'S NOT SERIOUS..

Dick is fighting a cold that keep coming back.  He gets better, and then it returns.  I'll tell him you asked about him.  Thanks

Evelyn went to the doctor.  I think she posted that she is dehydrated and needs to rest.  She needs more salt.  I think she will be ok.  She just has to slow down for a bit.  Check one of her last posts.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
no1tvfan63
« Reply #2003 on: May 07, 2005, 08:25:18 PM »

Hi Everyone, Checking in from Erie

Bozena I am so sorry you didnt have a good experience at the kelly concert...that is awful the security wouldnt make the girls get off the seats! geez...at clay concerts they wouldnt allow that at all!  Well glad you are catching up on sleep! we dont need you getting run down and sick! take care of yourself!

Michelle- I have to say I was so impressed by you!! You are such a brave and strong person, you should be so proud of yourself, You are taking control of your life, getting out on your own. and brave for not thinking twice you just drove 10hours alone to a strange state...there is absolutely NO WAY I could ever do that!!  I have too many phobias and anxiety. Im really proud of you! Im sorry you are feeling lonely right now, I hope that it changes for you. from the sounds of it the complex offers some choices that may work out and add a bit of fun for you.  know that even though you have a houseful of people you can still be lonely and bored out of your mind! lol  and you are stuck with all of US!! we always have a shoulder for you, a cyberhugs!!

Everyone else- I just stopped in to let you all know that JULIE was remembered at MASS tonight and will be tomorrow too.  the petitions...lord hear our prayer part....made me start to cry all over again...

I finally got out of the house today cause I had to go to church...so I got groceries too..I havent been out of the house in two weeks other than the funeral, I have been in pain..but for julie I had to grin and bear it...so to speak..due to IBS and side effects from that. finally the pain is easing bit by bit. instead of 12 hours of pain it was only 5 today...so im pretty wiped out. the house is a wreck and laundry piled 6ft pile..maybe tomorrow.

Happy mothers day to all the mothers here!! hope you have a wonderful day! happy mothers day to FAYE!!! wonder if clay is still in Raleigh that would be nice.

nite!!
dee
Judee
« Reply #2004 on: May 07, 2005, 08:27:02 PM »

HEY , HEY, HEY!!!  JUST STOPPING BY BEFORE I HEAD UP TO BEDDY BYE.  I SEE THAT I MISSED A PARTY.   argh!  OH WELL, I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER TIME.  I'LL HAVE TO GO CHECK OUT THE PICTURES.  GREASE WAS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PERFORMANCE.   JUST WANTED TO WISH ALL THE MOTHER'S A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOMORROW!!!!  HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND ARE ABLE TO JUST  RELAX AND ENJOY IT.  AND REMEMBER, DON'T WORK TOO HARD!!!

WE WENT TO THE MOVIES TODAY TO SEE THE PACIFIER.  IT WAS VERY LIGHT AND CUTE, WE HAD A FEW LAUGHS.  TOMORROW IS MY DAUGHTER'S GRADUATION FROM COLLEGE.  WOW, I NEVER THOUGHT THE DAY WOULD FINALLY BE HERE.  I KNOW THAT I'LL BE CRYING TEARS OF JOY, WATCHING MY BABY GET HER DIPLOMA.   Cry!

HOPING THAT THE SUN FINALLY DECIDES TO COME OUT TOMORROW.  ALL THIS RAIN ON THE WEEKENDS MAKES ME FEEL SO BLAH.    GOOD NIGHT MY FRIENDS.  Baby Dust SWEET CLAY DREAMS TO ALL!!!  
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #2005 on: May 07, 2005, 08:28:10 PM »

THANK YOU SPIKEE..
DO TAKE CARE OF DICK ..
I WILL CALL EVELYN TOMORROW
BEFORE I GO TO DINNER

I TOO AM GOING BACK NTO NBED TO WATCH ABIT OF TV

AND SLEEP

I WILL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT MY DIALUP EVER....
IT IS THE ONLY THING WORKING ON MY LAPTOP...

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #2006 on: May 07, 2005, 08:31:45 PM »

Quote from: BOZENA
JERRY...
I WAS TOTALLY DISGUSTED....
AND SINCE I WAS TIRED AND NOT A KELLY FAN I LEFT...

I WILL GO TO THE POST OFFICE ON MONDAY AND MAIL THE ITEMS I HAVE FOR YOU..

=====================
Well, as you perhaps saw, most of them were just there to goof around and have what they call a good time. I don't think any of them would even care if she sang "Mary Had a Little Lamb" as long as she "rocked the house", if i may quote a phrase that's over-used among many people that are interviewed after concerts.

I can't wait for the items to get here! Thanks again!

I didn't watch the Corey-Paula whatever thing so i'm only going by what i've read from you all. I don't think age matters as long as both parties involved are adults. But if they DID have a relationship and it helped him cut through the other competitors and get a shot on the show, that would be all wrong. But i haven't been paying attention. I wrote a skit about it a few days ago but that was based on the concept of it and not on facts or anything.

I'm off to Wal*Mart and then a late night fast food place. Wendy's and Gold Star Chili stay open until 2am. White Castle is open 24/7. So i'll probably be back late in the morning...

Janet: I'll talk to you tomorrow if you decide to go to bed in a little bit.

Goodnight Glory!
[/size]

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #2007 on: May 07, 2005, 08:37:18 PM »

JERRY....
I LOVE WHITE CASTLES...

THEY DON'T HAVE THEM HERE

ONLY FROZEN IN THE SUPEREMARKET..

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #2008 on: May 07, 2005, 08:39:14 PM »

DEE

THANKS FOR POSTING..

DO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF...

I AM OFF TO BED

GOODNIGHT SWEET CLAY DREAMS TO ALL

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2009 on: May 07, 2005, 08:40:02 PM »

Evening! THe Grease party was fun to remember that night and we all thought of great songs to see Clay sing on tour. I cannot wait. Any song he sings, he'll be incredable and our bodies and hearts will melt like butter. We needed a party.

I'm going to do my summery now.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all the Moms here have a wonderful day.  

Aww Michelle- I'm so sorry you are lonely. I too like everyone else said would love to keep you company or be your roommate. Great advice from everyone. I hope it gets better. Big Hug! You know also we are always here for you.

Shannon- Glad you had a great birthday and the concert was great the other night.

Oh Bozena- I'm sorry you didn't have a good time at Kelly's concert. I would be annoyed too. I hate that also when people are standing up on chairs and you can't see a thing. THey shouldn't allow that. Glad you got to catch up on your sleep today. I know you'll glad to be home. Ofcourse seeing Clay in Cary this summer will make up for it.

I hope Joyce had fun tonight at her concert.

Evelyn- Please get better soon. Get plenty of rest. We hate to see you this sick.

Everyone else that doesn't feel well, get well soon.

Glad you feel better Woody and that's a great gift your daughter gave you.

Jerry- Hope you can get your truck back on Monday and hope your tummy feels better.

Janet- Glad your mouse and computer is all good now. I love that site about Women who get Clay. Beautiful pictures and perfect words about why we love and get CLay.

We miss you Tammy. Hope you can be back with us soon.

Jan- I hope whatever is happening gets resolved soon and you are in our prayers.

THanks for the update on JJ Angela. We'll keep her and Lauren in our prayers.

Rainy- THat's cool you have Catherine tonight. Hope she has a great Mothers Day with you.

I'm sorry again for anyone who won't be able to see Clay and you know ofcourse there will be lot's of clack and plenty more concerts to come. Fingers crossed for anyone getting tickets soon.

Welcome back CarolG and nice to see you pop in tonight Jo Ann. Hope you two can come back more often.

Colleen- Have a great day with your mom and have fun painting the nursey room.

Happy Birthday to your mom today LIz and hope she had a great party tonight.

Judy- Congrates to your daughter graduating today.  

Glory- You are tough to handle little lady. Admire ya for doin it. GLad you had a good day and hope you are feeling better.

Meesa- Glad your Grandma all is moved in. Good luck cleaning the house.

Spikee- I hope Dick feels better soon.

Hey Dee- Great to see you. THanks for sharing JUlie was remembering today at your Mass tonight and tomorrow. Doing great tributes to her. I hope your pain gets better.

LOL SNL did a great skit of Paula and the Corey CLark thing. Paula just interduced it and added her opinion on the actors playing Paula, Simon and Randy.

OK, Everyone have a great Sunday and Mothers Day.  

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2010 on: May 07, 2005, 08:56:06 PM »

Session 49 is up and running.  Just wanted to add my thoughts to Session 48 - Rememboring Julie.....
I have been listening to "I Know Who Holds Tomorrow" over and over.  I know Julie is climbing those golden stairs with vigor she did not have on Earth.  Julie - I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!!!!!!!!! You will be with us FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Woodstock X48

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx