gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:05:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Soap Box II - Get Your Rant On!  (Read 224761 times)
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #1680 on: June 04, 2007, 11:47:16 AM »

My co-worker's husband is like yours.  My hubby is just the opposite.  My house is not cluttered, but I do have some things I have saved in bins in the closets.  We moved a year ago to a 3-bedroom house, and the master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a regular double built in closet.   Our sons don't live with us, so we have plenty of room.  He is almost obsessive about getting rid of stuff.  I don't mind what he does with his stuff, but he'll go into closets where I have stored MY stuff and then HE decides what I should keep or throw away.  Of course, he does this when I'm not around.  After the last time he did that I let him know how unhappy I was about it.  I asked if there was any place in OUR house that would be safe from him, and how disrespectful it was for him to do that.  OK .... that was my little rant.  I think I may have ranted here when it first happened!!   bigsmile  Bye for now.

Debbie
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1681 on: June 08, 2007, 09:51:35 AM »

This is really nothing to rant over, but I'm just feeling frustrated and wanted to vent.

In the last month, I've found out three of my friends are expecting babies; two of my friends are engaged; and one friend will be married in September. While I'm extremely happy for all of them, I'm also kind of sad. It's like ... when does my life path take me on these journeys? I've tried very hard to be patient with my boyfriend, but a girl can only be patient for so long before she feels like things are passing her by.

sigh Carry on ...

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #1682 on: July 29, 2007, 05:41:08 PM »

yo pamela

can you tell me exactly what im supposed to talk about on here?

thanks
alyse

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #1683 on: September 24, 2007, 08:48:43 AM »

My kids must think that I'm a pillow manufacturer!

When they went off to college they both wanted to take their own pillows so I bought new ones for home. Once they slept on the new ones they asked to take the new one. Then they lived off campus and need an extra pillow for the double beds and again asked for the new ones in their rooms. It seems like they always needed a new pillow.

Now they both have been working and can afford a pillow.

Norm and I were on vacation and both boys were home for the weekend. This time 2 pillows took a hike. One in Tim's room dissappeared but Brian's bed looked like it had all the pillows that is until I stripped the bed this morning and had a hard time getting one pillow out of the pillow case.

It seems like a good pillow was replaced by an old Euro or square pillow stored in a closet.

My Aero bed also took a hike. They each have borrowed it many times so at least I know I'll get that back...eventually.

They both are getting a call tonight!
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #1684 on: September 28, 2007, 07:52:26 AM »

Brian "borrowed "the pillows and Aero bed!

Norm received a credit card bill for a card he hasn't used in two years. He never activated it.
Then he thought that this was the one that he had with Tim when he was in college two years ago.

Norm called Tim and found out that his wallet was stolen. Tim replaced his credit cards and ID but had no idea that the joint card was still in his wallet. When I talked to Tim he said that a "Good Samaritan"  found his wallet. I was hopeful. Then he said that he helped himself to $30.00 worth of gas.

I told Tim to copy everything he has in his wallet. He really didn't see why. Of course not. Kids!Norm is the one stuck filing a fraud report. If Tim had a copy he would have known that this card was stolen also.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx