gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:24:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 307
Total: 307

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Soap Box II - Get Your Rant On!  (Read 224901 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2005, 07:31:32 PM »

Quote from: Sundancer
SUNNY- WHERE IS YOUR MIND, THESE DAYS!!!

I ask myself that often, Marilyn. Laughing

WELL HOPEFULLY ITS IN THE GUTTER WITH MOST OF US- MAKES LIFE MORE INTERESTING DOES IT NOT?

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2005, 07:33:10 PM »

OK EVERYONE- THIS IS WEIRD-
THE QUOTE I COPIED OF SUNDANCERS WAS ON A DIFFERENT THREAD- BUT IT POSTED HERE

HOW IN HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2005, 07:34:29 PM »

I'm... everywhere! Baby Dust

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2005, 07:43:40 PM »

I'm... everywhere! Baby Dust

OH LORD AND TAYLOR!!  SUNDANCER GOT INTO THE PIXIE DUST AGAIN! Baby Dust  Laughing
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2005, 07:49:30 PM »

OH LORD AND TAYLOR!! SUNDANCER GOT INTO THE PIXIE DUST AGAIN! Baby Dust Laughing

You say that like it's a bad thing.  

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2005, 08:26:07 PM »

OH LORD AND TAYLOR!! SUNDANCER GOT INTO THE PIXIE DUST AGAIN! Baby Dust Laughing

You say that like it's a bad thing.  

AND WHAT KIND OF MAGIC WOULD YOU WEAVE, SUNNY!!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2005, 08:29:28 PM »

OKAY TIME TO RANT

MY YOUNGER SON, WHO NO LONGER LIVES WITH ME, CAME OVER TO DO LAUNDRY (AT LEAST HE DOES HIS OWN)
HE ASKED IF HE COULD BORROW MY COMPUTER TO LOOK UP SOMETHING FOR THIS TERM PAPER

NO PROBLEM

TODAY, MY COMPUTER LOGS ON TO NETSCAPE- WHICH I NEVER USE-
AND IF I HAVE MORE THAN ONE THREAD OR INTERNET WEBSITE OPEN AT ONCE, I GET KICKED OFF!! AND I HAVE A LOT OF "PAGE NOT FOUND" ERRORS

NOW I ALREADY LOST ALL OF MY "STUFF" THE LAST TIME IT CRASHED, AND THE TECHNICIAN CLEANED IT ALL UP AND SET IT UP VERY WELL, AND I HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS AT ALL

UNTIL NOW!!
WHY CANT THE KIDS JUST LEAVE THINGS THE WAY THEY FOUND THEM???
       argh!  argh!  argh!

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2005, 02:50:28 AM »

WELL HOPEFULLY ITS IN THE GUTTER WITH MOST OF US- MAKES LIFE MORE INTERESTING DOES IT NOT?
it definitely does

WHY CANT THE KIDS JUST LEAVE THINGS THE WAY THEY FOUND THEM???
 Until a certain age it's always about THEM! (mine are still at the THEM stage!)

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

claydevotee
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2005, 04:43:35 AM »

AND IF I HAVE MORE THAN ONE THREAD OR INTERNET WEBSITE OPEN AT ONCE, I GET KICKED OFF!! AND I HAVE A LOT OF "PAGE NOT FOUND" ERRORS

NOW I ALREADY LOST ALL OF MY "STUFF" THE LAST TIME IT CRASHED, AND THE TECHNICIAN CLEANED IT ALL UP AND SET IT UP VERY WELL, AND I HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS AT ALL

Marilyn, may I suggest you delete Netscape from your computer???.  (I'm assuming you use Internet Explorer as your default internet program).  IMO, Netscape means nothing but trouble.  All you have to do is to go to the Control Panel, select "Add/Drop Programs, then click on Netscape.....

eek!  Heaven help us all!  I'm now offering my services as a computer techie....Well, anyway, good luck Marilyn!
claydevotee
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2005, 04:46:53 AM »

Now I have a rant.  Why does our 7-month old puppy insist upon getting up at 5:00 every  morning just because the sun is starting to come up???  Doesn't she know that old people need their sleep??
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2005, 05:39:33 AM »

WHY DOES OUR 13 YEAR OLD PUPPY LIKE TO GET UP AT 3:30 BECAUSE SHE IS BORED?    :duh  Cry!

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2005, 05:49:13 AM »

WHY DOES OUR 13 YEAR OLD PUPPY LIKE TO GET UP AT 3:30 BECAUSE SHE IS BORED?    

Laughing
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2005, 08:04:20 AM »

Quote from: GWENN
WHY DOES OUR 13 YEAR OLD PUPPY LIKE TO GET UP AT 3:30 BECAUSE SHE IS BORED?    :duh  Cry!

GWENN

Why does my 16 year old cat, wake me at 5:18 every morning to feed him?  Does he have a built in alarm?
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2005, 03:05:36 PM »

Banks!

"Yes, could you please tell me why all of my deposits are held for several days...even the direct deposits?"

"Well, the direct deposits shouldn't have any holds on them. If you have a new account there will be a hold on other deposits."

" So you hold money people are trying to deposit into their new account simply because it is new? What's the advantage of having a bank account again?"

"If you've had insufficient funds then the computer will automatically hold deposits"

"I had insufficient funds because you kept holding my deposits"

"Did you make the deposit after 2pm?"

"I made a deposit on Friday in addition to a direct deposit"

"Oh, if you made it after 2pm then it will be available on midnight Monday night"

"huh?"

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2005, 03:09:49 PM »

:rant

Why do people insist on sticking tissues/napkins/trash in mugs that are half-filled with coffee/tea? Don't they know it is really gross to have to empty that mug?

and just FYI: half-eaten apples, candy wrappers, sandwiches, cookies etc are not recyclable materials and should not be placed on the "Please place recyclable items here" table.

:rant

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2005, 03:27:40 PM »

Moonie,

Rough day at the office? Here, have a Cookie.

:huggles

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2005, 03:34:12 PM »

Michele- and where is that bag of double stuffed Oreos when you need them huh Sunny D?

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2005, 03:35:12 PM »

Quote from: claydevotee

Marilyn, may I suggest you delete Netscape from your computer???.  (I'm assuming you use Internet Explorer as your default internet program).  IMO, Netscape means nothing but trouble.  All you have to do is to go to the Control Panel, select "Add/Drop Programs, then click on Netscape.....

eek!  Heaven help us all!  I'm now offering my services as a computer techie....Well, anyway, good luck Marilyn!

THANKS THEA- I AM GOING TO TRY THAT!!! MWAH!!

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2005, 03:48:40 PM »

Moonie,

Rough day at the office? Here, have a Cookie.

:huggles

I actually had a great day laughing with my co-workers - despite the presence of our superviser that doesn't like us.    But it was just one coffee soaked tissue too many today...blech! Most of the time it will come out if you bang it upside down on the side of the trash can...but not always. And it's great fun digging a tissue out of a soda can...except not. Roll eyes

Thanks for the cookie Sunny D! Cookies always make things better. Huggles

Quote from: Her
Michele- and where is that bag of double stuffed Oreos when you need them huh Sunny D?

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! What I could do to a bag of double stuffed Oreos right about now! Bring it on!  

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2005, 03:52:12 PM »

Bring it on!
 yeah, that's how I felt at the end of my work day, but I had one, yes ONLY ONE, dark semi-sweet chocolate, Hershey's kiss....what will power, huh?

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx