gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:54:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 433
Total: 433

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 47 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 147320 times)
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1980 on: April 30, 2005, 05:32:58 PM »

I JUST FINISHED SPEAKING TO EVELYN....
WE MIGHT DRIVE TO ERIE FOR THE MONDAY NIGHT VIEWING
I NEED TO GO CHECK FLIGHTS TO PITTSBURG FOR TOMORROW...

BOCA ............GOOD YOU STOPPED BY...
SHANNON ......KEEP WELL  I'LL SEE YOU THURS IN TALAHASSEE

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1981 on: April 30, 2005, 05:40:14 PM »

GLORY, I just wanted to say to you that my heart goes out to you too. What a day you must have had yesterday having to have Daisey put to sleep and then to come home and find out about our Julie. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you too and I love you.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1982 on: April 30, 2005, 05:43:44 PM »

just finshed talking to my friend she said she will sing my song. just have to find a time shes not busy in the next few days. i'm so very tired so think i'm going to head to bed and try to get some sleep. Know some of a lot of you had trouble last nite. So hope all you will be able to get some too.

love ya all nite

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1983 on: April 30, 2005, 05:45:21 PM »

Clandy - Thank you so much for making the button.  Julie would be so proud of that.

Glory, honey, we are all here for you. Don't feel that you can't talk to us.That's why we are all here. To help one another get through this horrendous loss.

Goodnight to all. Sweet Clay Dreams and I love each and every one of you. Hugs, Evelyn  Cookie lady

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1984 on: April 30, 2005, 05:47:02 PM »

Before I leave, I don't copy and paste too well, but if anyone would like to take the poem over to Julies thread, please feel free to. I would feel honored to have it read there.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Judee
« Reply #1985 on: April 30, 2005, 05:49:36 PM »

JUST STOPPED BY FOR A QUICK HELLO.  WE ARE ALL IN SHOCK, WALKING AROUND LIKE ZOMBIES TODAY.  DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY, BUT I JUST HAD TO READ SOME BACK PAGES.

CLANDY ~ YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB ON THE PINS.  I KNOW THAT JULIE WOULD LOVE THEM.  THE PICTURE OF CLAY YOU USED IS A PERFECT CHOICE.

EVELYN ~ YOUR POEM WAS SO WONDERFUL, THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US.  YOU ARE RIGHT, THIS PLACE DOES SEEM SO LONESOME.  OUR JULIE IS MISSING AND WE ARE ALL IN MOURNING.  I WILL CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR POEM HAS BEEN BROUGHT OVER TO THE THREAD FOR JULIE.  IF IS HAS NOT, I WILL GLADLY DO IT.  

I SO WISH THAT I WASN'T SO FAR AWAY, I WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND THE FUNERAL.  I KNOW THAT WE WILL BE WELL REPRESENTED BY BOZENA, DICK, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO ATTENDS.   JUDY
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1986 on: April 30, 2005, 05:50:53 PM »

I really wish I had some double-stuff Oreos right now...but it's probably a good thing I don't have any.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1987 on: April 30, 2005, 05:52:24 PM »

Hi all, a friend from school had a party at a suite so I thought I would try to go and get things off my mind. They had a gym so I spent 3 hours exercising.  I was doing better this morning but since then things have kept getting worse for me and I cannot stop the tears. My teacher and her son are here and he is screaming in my ear "Clay is ugly" so it's not helping me. I know this is kinda of mean but I hope he goes soon, it's giving me a headache.

Monica

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
houstonclayfan
« Reply #1988 on: April 30, 2005, 05:52:25 PM »

Quote from: cl4clay
Before I leave, I don't copy and paste too well, but if anyone would like to take the poem over to Julies thread, please feel free to. I would feel honored to have it read there.

Done
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1989 on: April 30, 2005, 05:58:02 PM »

I am signing off early tonight.  I have to work again early tomorrow morning and I want to try to relax a little bit tonight.

All my love to each and everyone of you!  

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1990 on: April 30, 2005, 06:00:33 PM »

PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE.....JULIE WOULD WANT IT THAT WAY...AFTER ALL....SHE ALWAYS HAD A SMAILE ON HER FACE......

Clay Testifies to a FEMALE senator--
-------------------------------------------
 Fantasy conversation overhead between Clay
 in the Congressional hearing and a female Senator.

"That suit....that southern voice....that smile
....talking with those hands....THOSE hands....
those glasses....how intelligent....how handsome....
your eyes are SO green...green with flecks of
 gold and brown....what did you want Clay?
 I'm sorry, I can't concentrate!"  

"You want to increase funding for Krispy Kreme Donuts?"
  How much do you need? .....

"You want there to be legislation requiring Hot Pockets
 to come 8 in a box?"  I think we can make that bill into LAW!

"You think there should be tax breaks on Clay Aiken
 concert expenses?"  I think we can do that too!

"You think not playing music from Measure of a Man
 at least once every radio shift should be a felony?"
 I couldn't agree more!

"You think the Clear Channel monopoly should be regulated?" Absolutely!!  

"Why Clay, I think you should run for Congress!"
 Those are ALL good laws.....

"Senator...ma'am are you ok?"
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1991 on: April 30, 2005, 06:02:50 PM »

Quote from: Moonshot
I really wish I had some double-stuff Oreos right now...but it's probably a good thing I don't have any.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Woodstock X47

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1992 on: April 30, 2005, 06:05:13 PM »

Laughing That was great, Dudley!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1993 on: April 30, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
I HAVE BEEN READING THESE BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES OF JULIE--I AM SURE JULIE IS READING THEM ALL FROM HEAVEN--THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL & LOVING.  I STILL CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT JULIE IS GONE---TO ME SHE WAS ALWAYS SO FULL OF LIFE.

TONIGHT I WENT OUT WITH MY FAMILY TO CELEBRATE MY PARENTS 55TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY-I FELT VERY LUCKY TO HAVE MY FAMILY . THE HUGS & KISSES  I GET FROM MY NIECES & NEPHEW WERE WONDERFUL & BEING WITH MY FAMILY I FOUND  VERY COMFORTING--ESPECIALLY TODAY.

CLANDY, THE PINS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL--I DO WANT ONE WHEN THEY ARE ALL SET & I WILL EAR IT PROUDLY TO THE CONCERTS.

MEESA, THAT POEM YOU POSTED WAS VERY TOUCHING.

TAMMY, THAT PICTURE MADE ME SMILE---JULIE MUST BE CHUCKLING IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW OVER THAT.  I AM SURE GOD IS WELL AWARE OF JULIE'S  OCD.

EVELYN, THAT POEM TORE ME UP---IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL & HEARTFELT.

BOZENA & EVELYN, HOW WONDERFUL THAT YOU WILL BE GOING TO THE FUNERAL--I AM SURE IT WILL MEAN SO MUCH TO HER FAMILY.  PLEASE TELL THE FAMILY HOW MUCH WE LOVED JULIE & HOW MUCH SHE MEANT TO US.

JANET, MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU AS WELL I KNOW YOU & JULIE HAD A VERY SPECIAL BOND.

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1994 on: April 30, 2005, 06:12:14 PM »

DUDLEY, THANKS FOR THAT---YOUR RIGHT JULIE WOULD WANT US TO LAUGH.

MONICA, I AM GLAD YOU & YOUR MOM ARE GETTING ALONG & SHE UNDERSTANDS YOUR FEELINGS---HOW WONDERFUL

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1995 on: April 30, 2005, 06:16:54 PM »

Quote from: woodstock854

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Woodstock X47

I do, however, have some "Cajun Dill Gator-Tators" and some "Spicy Cajun Crawtators"...no lie... that I brought home from work. They'll be just as satisfying and fullfilling as double-stuff Oreos...

...except not.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1996 on: April 30, 2005, 06:25:57 PM »

I LEFT WORK EARLY WILL PROBABLY GET FIRED LEFT HER A NOTE TRIED TO CALL HER JUST COULD NOT STAND IT ONE MORE MINUTE,HAVE A SORE THROAT, CHILLS, COUGH,FEEL TERRIBLE, AND TO ADD TO IT MY JULIE IS GONE I JUST CANNOT STAND IT HURTS SO BAD, TOSSED AND TURNED ALL NIGHT DID NOT SLEEP A WINK, WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR HEART IS BROKEN. FEEL LIKE I DID WHEN I LOST MY DADDY.

I KNOW YOU ARE ALL HERE FOR EVERYBODY  JANET AND AC I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO HER,I JUST MADE A HOT CUP OF COCA SO COLD HERE, HOPE YOU GET TO GO TO THE FUNERAL MICHELLE, BOZENA, EVELYN, I WANT TO GO BUT CANNOT AFFORD TO.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT DAISEY I HAVE COME TO TERMS WITH IT, IT IS JULIE I AM HAVING A HELL OF A TIME WITH. SO SUDDEN.SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE SHE WAS HERE ONE MINUTE AND THE NEXT SHE WAS GONE FROM US. WELL I JUST HAD TO VENT DO NOT FEEL BETTER BUT AT LEAST IT IS OUT. AM GOING TO PUT WARM JAMMIES ON AND CHILL, I AM NOT WORKING TOMMORROW CANNOT STAND TO WATCH MY LITTLE LADY SLOWLY SLIP AWAY.TALK LATER,  LOVE TO ALL, GLORY

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1997 on: April 30, 2005, 06:32:26 PM »

This really sucks!

Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!

houstonclayfan
« Reply #1998 on: April 30, 2005, 06:39:11 PM »

This really sucks!

Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!

I know  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  I wish there was something that I could do for you. I feel worse that I can't comfort y'all as much as I would like. There just isnt much that I can do.

Glory  
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1999 on: April 30, 2005, 06:42:32 PM »

I changed a few words to a favorite song of mine, I'm going to record it and make a montage in Julie's memory.

Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you here I can’t get any rest
Where I’m going is anybody’s guess

I don’t wanna try to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Julie, oh Julie
It’s written on your face