gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:59:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Concert: Morgan Theatre. Jacksonville, FL  (Read 5878 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: September 14, 2006, 05:10:21 PM »

Christmas Concert December 21, 2006

Venue: Times Union Ctr Perf Arts Moran Theater
Tickets: Online Sales
Seating: Chart
Capacity: 3000

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 10:17:51 PM »

I will be going to this show!!  Anyone else?

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
CLAYMATEFL
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 04:14:16 PM »

Hey Clay's #1 Fan: 

I will be going too!  I am estatic that Clay is coming to Jacksonville.  I'll look for you, Joyce.

By the way Clay fans, there are plenty of great seats left in this venue.  I checked earlier today.  The website is www.jacksonvillesymphony.com
CLAYMATEFL
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »

Information on Jacksonville Pre-party and Hotel Accommodations:  The pre-party is being sponsored by the Northeast Florida Clay Flans.  A contract for a block of rooms at the OMNI Hotel, which is right across the street from the venue, is being signed as we speak.  It takes about 2 minutes to walk from the hotel to the venue.  Rom cost is $109.  The preparty is going to be held at the Cellar Grille Tavern, which again is walking distance from the venue.  Instead of a buffet or preplanned menu, the event has been set up so you will be able to order your own meal.  There are still good seats available. The last time I checked the Mezzanine was wide open from row 1 on back.  If you have any questions, please pm me.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 03:44:36 PM »

I'm going! I did not know this thread was started until today - the Omni was suggested to me, and I looked at the site today, but after reading the reviews of people who stayed there, I did not know whether to book a room or not - some of the reviews were not good! I did not know that a pre-party was planned. This has been an almost-last-minute decision for us (going with hubby). I was lucky enough to have "Her' refer me to someone in Florida who had 2 good tickets for sale - when I called the venue, I was told that only balcony seats were left, and If I was short, I would not be able to see from the balcony!  shocking I was surprised that someone at the theatre would tell me that, but I appreciated her honesty!

EDIT - I did reserve our room at the Omni - On line, the room was $225 - but I called and asked about the Clay Aiken group, and was given a room rate of $109 (plus tax, of course!). There is also an additional parking charge of $15 per 24 hour period, for anyone who may be driving in, as we are.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 06:54:19 PM »

Joyce wave
AdoringClay
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 02:08:50 AM »

Hi there Guys!

Last minute decision to fly in to Clermont/Orlando to visit my sister this xmas on December 15th...I am looking to go to the Jacksonville concert with someone!  I don't have tickets yet...

So,  I am looking for one or two good tickets.  Please email me at suegrab@msn.com if you have any to sell or know anybody who has any.

Also....In case my sister doesn't want to go, I am looking to hitch a ride with a Clay buddy up the freeway for the concert...I am flying from Oregon and will be staying at my sister's house in Clermont (near Orlando)...I am trying to talk my sister into going with me and driving me, but she thinks 160 miles is pretty far to go see Clay...are you kidding me!  I have driven thousands of miles to see Clay and it has been well worth every, single mile...the boy brings me so much joy...anyways...I would love to share gas and expenses with someone...email me at suegrab@msn.com...

I had a lot of fun at the Melbourne Concert in 2004 with some of you!  Looking forward to going if I can get my hands on one or two tickets...

Clay love to you!  Sue G. (aka "AdoringClay")
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 04:57:46 AM »

I contacted the person in Florida who sold me my tickets - she does not have any more to sell - looks like its either contact the venue or eaby (I tried ebay a few weeks ago, and there were very few tickets for this concert available there). Good luck to everyone on a ticket search!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 07:42:38 AM »

Purple Banana

Joyce wave
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 10:45:36 PM »

ALL IS WELL!! No pun intented! LOL! Cant wait for the show!

Joyce wave
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx